Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is that a ghost at Bukit Brown cemetery?

Brian Topp

Is that a ghost at Bukit Brown cemetery?

It’s the spooky month of October again and people are already reporting sightings of ghosts all around Singapore. Ghost Files Singapore host and lead investigator Noel Boyd and his team, joined by celebrity musicians Jack and Rai, music composer Eden Martin and social media personality Billy a.k.a @Blackalogy, claim they spotted a ghost at Bukit Brown cemetery recently. Check out the photos and judge for yourself whether it could be real.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/photos/is-that-a-ghost-at-bukit-brown-cemetery-slideshow/ghost-at-bukit-brown-cemetery-photo-1381139294549.html

Edited by Brian Topp

Hey, if they can call that a ghost, then I can call this a ghost I came across in one of my own photos.

d9te.jpg

• Like 1

Hey, if they can call that a ghost, then I can call this a ghost I came across in one of my own photos.

d9te.jpg

That is compelling evidence, JesseCuster.

• Like 1

That photo, is that a giant coke bottle on the right and the person on the left is wearing shorts?

• Like 2

I've no doubt it's evidence if something, but of what?
  • Like 1

I was a bit hesitant to share at first, consider how skeptical people seem to be here (on a site called Unexplained Mysteries no less! Go figure.), but here is a photo from my own experiences.

post-142725-0-32369900-1381544886_thumb.

I assume you think it's compelling evidence of something paranormal?

Actually it's just my condensed breath being captured by the camera flash. It's a regular occurrence for people to think breath condensation lit up by the flash is something ghostly. But it really isn't. Here's another example: http://www.telegraph...gs.html?image=6

Be wary of assuming that anything you see in a photo that you don't have an explanation for means anything paranormal.

Edited by JesseCuster