Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Start

markdohle

New Start

Each day is a new start, so the adage to ‘live one day at a time’ has deeper implications that may be discerned at first. I often forget to live this out and end up dragging a lot of ‘crap’ from the past, the cart can get heavy. Then grace intervenes and for a time I walk lighter. Perhaps before I die I will be able to live out the saying in a more consistent way.

Thanks! What a good post with which to begin the day! I'm preparing for Sunday, when our theme will be "gratitude" (harvest time and the attending food drive), and I recalled a past parishioner who would answer the routine question, "How are you today?" by saying, "Well, I woke up!" meaning he was simply grateful to be alive.

Thanks again for your words.

I

• Like 1

Thanks! What a good post with which to begin the day! I'm preparing for Sunday, when our theme will be "gratitude" (harvest time and the attending food drive), and I recalled a past parishioner who would answer the routine question, "How are you today?" by saying, "Well, I woke up!" meaning he was simply grateful to be alive.

Thanks again for your words.

I

Hope it goes well this weekend, thanks for the comment my friend.

peace

mark