Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with some Urban Mysteries

joshT

Hi everyone.

About 1.5 years back, I stumbled upon a Youtube video which was sort of like a compilation of mysterious happenings. The first one was about the story of a strange entity and a house where the house owner thought he heard something moving outside. He thought it was a rabbit or something and took his gun and shot at it. But later on, he (and maybe his entire family) was killed and there was a message written on the wall. Or something like that. I forgot the name of the mysterious event, and I recently couldn't find that video. Does anyone know about this incident?

There was also another urban mystery in the video. It was about some sick patient in a hospital. The patient died but later on the ghost was seen walking about the hospital hallways. But there was something strange about this mystery but I forgot what. I remembered something about the incident being in Asia (Hong Kong or China...) but I could be wrong. It was quite long ago.

Google didn't help much :no:

Thanks.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshT

• sinewave

• Kahn

• Skep B

Hi everyone.

About 1.5 years back, I stumbled upon a Youtube video which was sort of like a compilation of mysterious happenings. The first one was about the story of a strange entity and a house where the house owner thought he heard something moving outside. He thought it was a rabbit or something and took his gun and shot at it. But later on, he (and maybe his entire family) was killed and there was a message written on the wall. Or something like that. I forgot the name of the mysterious event, and I recently couldn't find that video. Does anyone know about this incident?

There was also another urban mystery in the video. It was about some sick patient in a hospital. The patient died but later on the ghost was seen walking about the hospital hallways. But there was something strange about this mystery but I forgot what. I remembered something about the incident being in Asia (Hong Kong or China...) but I could be wrong. It was quite long ago.

Google didn't help much :no:

Thanks.

Of course the question remains, if he and his family were killed, who told the story?

There were some kids involved. Probably the kids didn't die... That's the blur part that I couldn't remember. That's why I am looking for the video or the name of the incident so I can read more about it. It is pretty interesting. I just did some more searching on Google, Bing and Youtube... still nothing. So I just thought maybe someone here might have heard of it. Who knows, right? Though if you haven't it's OK. Cheers!

There are a legion of youtube pages dedicated to telling scary stories, And the aspects of the stories you gave are so vague that they could fill in a lot of stories

There are a legion of youtube pages dedicated to telling scary stories, And the aspects of the stories you gave are so vague that they could fill in a lot of stories

Yea, I know. But I believe it's a real story. It's got a name. Actually the name of the place. Like the Blablabla incident. And it's vague because of my failing memory actually. All I remember are bits and pieces... But in the video it wasn't that vague. Even had a date (year). Hmmm now I really blame myself for not bookmarking the video or trying to write down and remember the name... :unsure2:

But I've never heard of this legion of scary stories. Probably it's one of those, and they deleted their video, so I'm now searching for something that's non-existant. Haha. But thanks, SkepticalB, for the info.

There are so many stories like that. Some with dozens of variations depending on who is telling it and where it is told. I don't recall ever hearing this one though.

Do not know the 1st story, but sounds very much like the neighbour had got his own back for the house owner shooting his beloved pet.

I watch millions of crap on youtube and the one with the 1st story you mention rings a bell. But I vaguely remember a show like The X-Files but not the X-Files and I think that was the plot. Did a kid or kids see the creature and the parents did not believe them? (Although that is actually the plot for about 50% of horror films...)

I watch millions of crap on youtube and the one with the 1st story you mention rings a bell. But I vaguely remember a show like The X-Files but not the X-Files and I think that was the plot. Did a kid or kids see the creature and the parents did not believe them? (Although that is actually the plot for about 50% of horror films...)

Yes, from my memory the kids see the creature, somewhere in the wild, outside the grass outside their house. Then they went back to tell their parents and their parents shrugged it off as a wild animal like rabbit or something. So the next time they heard noises, the parents heard it too and said "It must be some wild animal like a rabbit" and took their gun to shoot at it. And that triggered their deaths. But I'm not sure if the kids survived.

I still remember the video's look though. Mostly black background, with occasional grass in the dark. Then there was white text, and the whole composition looked amateurish. The only reason I thought that it might be a true story was because it had a name on the incident, based on the name of the place.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course the question remains, if he and his family were killed, who told the story?

The guy's ghost :tu:

• 1 month later...

Howdy guys! Luck was bestowed upon me, as the uploader of the video reuploaded it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5hxFbVZnqw

Lots of info that I remembered was wrong, apparently... So the first story is actually the "Bell Witch" legend that has been debated for quite a lot. The 2nd story I remembered wrongly. The happening was in America, not Asia. But the date said January 12th, 2000. Google results gave me nothing. I only found Gloria Ramirez, but her case was way earlier. So the 2nd one might be a hoax. But who knows.

So. Case closed. And I thank all those who participated in my little thread here. ;)