Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
iExplore

Third Eye awakening?

6 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

Correct me if this is the wrong section.

About 5/6 hours from now i have performed a meditation in wich i could really feel my third eye (pineal gland) i have been practising for over 4 months now (focusing third eye, a.p, writing down dreams, extreme relaxation in seconds, much more) and i think it just worked out. I feld a little amount of pressure on my forhead wich turned into a little dot between my eyebrows.

At this moment i am fully awake doing my daily routine things, but still feel the pressure on my forhead, not a little dot but a bit bigger aerea. So yeh did i open my third eye?

Sorry for any bad english, i am from the Netherlands.

1 person likes this

Hi there,

The sensations begin to occur when the corresponding centre/ chakra begins to activate. The next step is to actually utilise it, then you can truly say it is operating. Now that you know you can activate it you need to press ahead with doing what it is you want to develop and the only way to do is to just start practising. When you begin focusing on what you want to use it for the relevant parts of "your senses" including third eye, will automatically activate. It does become and should be an automatic response, the whole higher sensory part of you already knows and understands, and it does not need the commentary of your 'logical / ego mind'. It's a conflicting thing and it helps to know the difference.

You know the saying, where thoughts go, energy flows? it's same principle. The key to this is to keep it very very simple.

What is it you want to develop? clairvoyancey, remote viewing, energy work, healing, psychic reading, telepathy ? Until you switch your focus to what you want to use it for it is like focusing all your skills and intelligence to open a locked door, but never walking through the door or thinking beyond the boundary of the doorway.

Focusing on the third eye alone is not the best approach, from now on treat your body as a whole, start seeing your body as the channel/tuning fork it is from crown to root. Yes it has a root that you need to acknowledge so you are plugged in and grounded not just from the top end but the bottom end too.

3 people like this

Thank you for your reply bLu3 de 3n3rgy,

This is verry usefull information. I want to master astral projection wich takes time and loads of practise, i have countless attemps, so far none of them worked out but every time i start a new meditation there is a full 100% focus on positive results.

Also this is the first shakra i activate!

I can give you some advice for AP that is very specific for you (and others with active 3rd eyes). I made a post recently outlining a basic procedure. You may want to have a look. Here's what I recommend for you:

1. Go to sleep at night.

2. Attempt to catch yourself partially awake while you sleep (you usually have very slight awareness between your sleep cycles). The idea is to reach the awake asleep threshold.

3. Lay perfectly still and focus/activate your 3rd eye. Try not to actively think about what you're doing, this will wake you up.

4. Usually this triggers vibrations almost immediately (has worked every time I've tried it). Let the vibrations settle down, then simply get out of bed and do some reality checks.

I've known people that achieve AP by activating all chakras simultaneously. I don't do much energy/chakra work, but this "focusing on your 3rd eye" technique has worked for me in the past. Hope it helps.

Edited by all16universes
1 person likes this

Thank you for your advice, well it has worked i didn't get to th vibrational stage wich i never get, but i have projected 10cm out of my body after 2 houres of meditation.

Let's go fully out tonight!!

Thank you for your advice, well it has worked i didn't get to th vibrational stage wich i never get, but i have projected 10cm out of my body after 2 houres of meditation.

Let's go fully out tonight!!

It's important to try in the morning. Follow the steps outlined above. Its a good starting point for learning. Since you've been practicing meditation, you might want to try what's known as "phasing". When you're hovering on the sleep awake threshold, imagine walking around your house or in an environment you're familiar with. Eventually the thoughts will evolve into an interactive environment.