Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

looking to form a group for larundal asylum.

hunting_the_facts

have just joined & am looking for ppl to join me on a walk through larundal & other facilities in Melbourne.

anyone with helpful information or have previously been would be appreciated also.

am looking @ going tonight 18/10 and again.

if anyone is interested & / or knows of ppl let them know.

anything found and noted will be shared & also uploaded on my utube site.

I've also found legitimate information regarding the only exorcism that lead to a passing of a Victorian from 1993.

cheers.

TJ

• Like 1

Can you tell me why at night? All old buildings look spookier then, why not do it during the day, then you can see what is making those creking noises...or is that not fun enough?

Anyway, hope you get some legit ghost sightings to put on here. :tu:

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

I'd go but, alas, it's a looooooong drive from here to Melbourne. :(

Good luck!

I would love to go too as long as Yvette Fielding was not there.

well the nighttime is when in theory that demonic spirits are more active and it's been proven that between 1am - 5am is its peak time

with 3am being the Prime time. ( so to speak)

your welcome to join me or if you know of anyone in Melbourne that would be interested tell them to hit me up.

all findings will be published here & on my you tube page.

stay in touch.

Hunter.

I would love to go too as long as Yvette Fielding was not there.

Aww! If you go take tons of pics! I've been on a few ghost tours but never saw anything... :(

• Like 1

Too far away to go, but looking forward to the results when you put them on here....remember...no photoshop or editing, cos we will spot it. :yes:

• Like 1

I'm heading there alone and I dot know a person called Yvette fielding so if ur in Melbourne I'm on my way to the city atm.

and to my other friend freetoroam I'm not looking to photo shop or dodge up any findings.

this is a reason Im taking this up to destroy the ppl that create fakes!

over time tour will realise I'm hunting_the_truth.

:-)

I will establish a Twitter page to follow soon also.

the more ppl that tag & follow me will give me just more reasons to ensure I find the REAL truth.

peace out for now.

again if anyone has contacts in Melbourne Australia get them to msg me.

• Like 1

Yvette Fielding is the last person you would want to take on a ghost hunt.

What about a night trip and a day trip, ghosts have been seen during the day too...allegedly.

wow I've only hooked up on this site for a cple of hours and your the second person to mention That name.

I'm not sure whom this person is however if I do I will make sure I tell her I'm not interested.

am I to assume that this person has been proven to be a fake?

and to answer your question I'm about 1hr away from the facility atm. I will take some pics and I am going back tomorrow evening with a friend whom is a sceptic.

there will be more trips there than just a couple.

I still need to acquire some decent equipment also.

if you know of any other places worth checking out or you want me to look into just let me know and I will get around to them for everyone.

• Like 1

Hi hunting_the_facts, I'm not sure there is much left at Larundel. I went to the children's farm at Bundoora not that long ago (so drove right past) and I think a lot of it has gone and is being demolished for units going up there. Take care to not get in trouble for trespassing as the developers are probably keen to keep out ghost hunters.

My most recent nightmare was about this place. I really have to stop coming to the UM forum late at night. :passifier:

• Like 1

Given that the Larundal Asylum is private property, do you have permission from the owner(s) to go there ?

• Like 2

cheers sunnyday. I'm about 1km from the site and would value any decent info you may have.

you can get me here or via email.

and a side note for the one called saru I do indeed. all is good.

post soon.

OK, you trying to drive us mad to get us to go to the asylum?

• Like 1

your making me laugh freetoroam.

I'm about 1km out nearly there.

• Like 2

Ok, just stay safe.

It's Friday with a full moon tomorrow and lots of fun going on no doubt, don't get hurt.

I don't have any decent info unfortunately, only what I get from here or the internet. I used to ride the tram past there as a teenager and would feel a bit weird, but that could just be teenage girl's feelings. The stories about the music box always intrigued me, so keep an ear out for that. Not the warmest night, so the mother in me hopes you took a jumper. :)

thanks for the heads up and I did notice the near full moon also.

and as I've just transferred down from qld with my day job I've a long sleeve & a hoody & my jacket.

be sure to stay in touch.

I'm trying to find other Victorians to join me in further adventures.

also I have heard of the music box. however I'm also looking for the underground tunnels & mortuary.

Ok I'm not sure where you'd start looking for the mortuary because AFAIK it's not actually at Larundel, but somewhere else in Mont Park. I've not heard about tunnels either but you might get lucky and find some. I know of the tunnels linking the major hospitals and dental hospital in the city (and yes, they joined up to the city mortuary).

Anyway, hope you are ok and not alone (as in, you are with other living breathing humans who you are with). I'm about to head to bed but will check in eagerly tomorrow to see if you found anything of interest. It would be interesting to know if anything much is left standing.

• Like 1

Truly I would love to be there with you, take care and bring us back some great facts, do not care if all you find are rats, squeaky floorboards, the odd skeleton lying about and maybe a mad janitor who stills works there cos no one had told him otherwise.

:tu:

I have clips and video footage however it's not the best quality however I have found names on archive room and found newspapers from the 1950's

will upload when I figure out how to.

hi to all that are rolling with me @ this stage.

just to fill everyone in. it's 6am here and I'm stuffed. big night and quite a few surprises and scares also (which I wasn't expecting)

I'm going to crash for a while.

I have tried to upload my pics as real proof of what's left there and I will do so after a much needed sleep.

for the life of me ive tried to upload but I think fatigue is not letting me think straight.

if someone can give me step by step instructions on how to do this and video clips also that would be so appreciated.

enjoy your evening's / afternoons / mornings depending on where you are on the globe.

hunter.

ps. Twitter is coming also. :-)

• Like 1

hi to all that are rolling with me @ this stage.

just to fill everyone in. it's 6am here and I'm stuffed. big night and quite a few surprises and scares also (which I wasn't expecting)

I'm going to crash for a while.

I have tried to upload my pics as real proof of what's left there and I will do so after a much needed sleep.

for the life of me ive tried to upload but I think fatigue is not letting me think straight.

if someone can give me step by step instructions on how to do this and video clips also that would be so appreciated.

enjoy your evening's / afternoons / mornings depending on where you are on the globe.

hunter.

ps. Twitter is coming also. :-)

WHAT?? you can`t fall asleep now!!!

Good luck and DO NOT sleep tight, you need to stay awake. :cry::yes::tu:

• Like 1

wow I've only hooked up on this site for a cple of hours and your the second person to mention That name.

I'm not sure whom this person is however if I do I will make sure I tell her I'm not interested.

am I to assume that this person has been proven to be a fake?

Link

• Like 1

hi all.

um cheers for the link to Flickr but that's not what I was looking for.

at this stage everything (that is a decent photo and of good quality) as some where below average and in some of the rooms / buildings my flash would not work / and phone seemed to turn itself off!

instagram name is: hunting_the_truth

Twitter username: @hunt_the_truth

I'd like feedback. as mentioned to you all I'm not out to make fakes, I'm out to destroy the fakes.

so although there was some hell scary moments, I will return on a night trip once I have acquired some night vision & thermal cameras.

having said that. there is defiantly a music box & the sounds of young children coming from what I think was the children's ward.

I have no audio at this stage, but again when I have the tools I require I will try and get some decent audio.

all the pics on Twitter & instagram are from myself & not dodged up and you all have my word.

we may not have found yet what we're looking for here, however I'm defiantly going back.

more to follow.

I do not have an instagram account and would rather see the pics on um, as this is where the thread is.

Where are you now?

Quite happen to wait when you upload them on here, did you use the same phone you are using to post on here with?