Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CyberKen

ObamaCare Creator Revealed: CGI Federal

8 posts in this topic

In case you were wondering, the company responsible for the ObamaCare Train Wreck is a Canadian Company

with a U.S. Subsidiary. It's called CGI Federal. The parent corporation is CGI Group, Canada.

CGI Federal secured a contract in late 2011 worth $93.7 Million.

Reuters reported that the potential total value for CGI Federals work has tripled to nearly $292 Million !

http://www.cgi.com/en/governments/government-health-and-human-services

post-142056-0-24068400-1382107904_thumb.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare-website-violates-licensing-agreement-copyrighted-software_763666.html

Funny, thats not what it is as here, at all.

The Obama administration has been caught red-handed engaged in software piracy. Computer code used on Healthcare.gov was stolen (and then modified in an effort to conceal the theft) from a UK company called Spry Media.To my best knowledge, this story was broken by WeeklyStandard.com in a blog authored by Jeryl Bier.The computer code that was stolen is called DataTables, and it is exclusively provided under a GPL v2 license which requires anyone who uses the software code to keep the copyright notice visible in the code itself. This allows the original author of the code to receive attribution for creating it.Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042564_Obamacare_software_piracy_computer_code.html#ixzz2i5fTs3Je

Edited by Simbi Laveau
1 person likes this

http://www.weeklysta...are_763666.html

Funny, thats not what it is as here, at all.

The Obama administration has been caught red-handed engaged in software piracy. Computer code used on Healthcare.gov was stolen (and then modified in an effort to conceal the theft) from a UK company called Spry Media.To my best knowledge, this story was broken by WeeklyStandard.com in a blog authored by Jeryl Bier.The computer code that was stolen is called DataTables, and it is exclusively provided under a GPL v2 license which requires anyone who uses the software code to keep the copyright notice visible in the code itself. This allows the original author of the code to receive attribution for creating it.Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042564_Obamacare_software_piracy_computer_code.html#ixzz2i5fTs3Je

The buggy website is not very sophisticated.

The IT Experts are laughing at the design. You see there really is a reason why it is crashing.

The IT Experts were also laughing about the structure of the ObamaCare website. 1st they grab important information from the American

people THEN they throw the rotten prices / premiums at them! They flee the website BUT.....too late....we got your VITAL info!

Isn't that clever?!!!

1 person likes this

Software piracy and copyright infringment are two completely different things. It is not possible to pirate open source code. Also, it would take minutes to add in those lines of code...

The buggy website is not very sophisticated.

The IT Experts are laughing at the design. You see there really is a reason why it is crashing.

The IT Experts were also laughing about the structure of the ObamaCare website. 1st they grab important information from the American

people THEN they throw the rotten prices / premiums at them! They flee the website BUT.....too late....we got your VITAL info!

Isn't that clever?!!!

It's like the movie, The usual suspects ;)

They fine you after you fill the whole thing out, and then try to opt out, but then they have your life recorded connected to your IP address to boot.

I won't even go to the site to look at it.

It's also like an echelon above one of those infomercial websites who take all your info and money, and then ddon't send you the product.

It's so illegal I don't see how it can stand as it is.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
1 person likes this

It's like the movie, The usual suspects ;)

They fine you after you fill the whole thing out, and then try to opt out, but then they have your life recorded connected to your IP address to boot.

I won't even go to the site to look at it.

It's also like an echelon above one of those infomercial websites who take all your info and money, and then ddon't send you the product.

It's so illegal I don't see how it can stand as it is.

The smart move is to just ignore ObamaCare altogether.

Let the IRS take their penalty/tax out of your tax return.

Another Option: Retire early and move to Costa Rica.

lol, can't even f..ck up by ourselves.

lol, can't even f..ck up by ourselves.

Keep in mind that the end goal is to move the Canadian Public Option down here to the USA.

The Canadian Healthcare System has a Band-Aid. - Medical Tourism -