Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Movie! The Maury Island Incident

seeder

Not sure if this got posted on the other Maury thread, got a lot of catching up to do so thought to add this while its fresh in my mind

New Movie! heres a few clips

News

Actual movie clip

[media=]

source

http://blog.seattlep...verup/#16930-14

Always good to see stories made into films.. tho it will just reinforce things for lots of people...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 5

Just realised, (for me anyway), the Vimeo link is muted, either hit it up to full screen and adjust volume, or mouse over lower frame and turn it up, (where progress bar is)

Just in case some dont hear anything of course!

Edited by seeder

Its All good as I see it ! Anything UFO is good ,Matters not what the Skeptics believe ,nor the Debunkers ! Its what you want to believe ! Afterall ITs All a Movie until we Get the Good Stuff someday ! :tu::alien::no:

• Like 1

Exactly, I personally love alien/ufo movies, big screen movies that is not the made for 'youtube' stuff! And 2014 isnt so long to wait, we're not far from xmas now

• Like 1

cheers Seeder, this will be interesting.

:tu:

cheers Seeder, this will be interesting.

:tu:

No worries, the homepage does hint a few times that it will be a short film tho,

http://www.mauryislandincident.com/

• Like 1

OK, where are the pieces? There should still be something on the bottom of the sound. I see a great excuse for some underwater archeology sponsored by the Discovery channel.

OK, where are the pieces? There should still be something on the bottom of the sound. I see a great excuse for some underwater archeology sponsored by the Discovery channel.

It could of just been dumping raw spent fuel or the trash ! If Its trash then we got a bone to pick with E.T No self respecting Aliens would dump on a Alien Planet would they ?

Hum The Moon,Mars,Venus,to name a few we have dumped on ! Or left calling cards as I see it !

Anywho ! Cant wait to see it too ! I still like this case ! Keep Looking up ,cause that's where it all Is ! RIP Kid Kraddick

Mostly on the beach weren't they?

This photo is the only known one as far as I know of what was claimed to be the actual debris.

slag.jpg

Cheers Seeder, I'll be looking forward to this one too.

Very convoluted chain of information, it will be interesting to see which path they decide to take.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Mostly on the beach weren't they?

This photo is the only known one as far as I know of what was claimed to be the actual debris.

slag.jpg

eh? wot about this well known ufo debris...

bob-white-artifact.jpg

hehe :w00t:

Oh no...what have I started... :lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

eh? wot about this well known ufo debris...

bob-white-artifact.jpg

hehe :w00t:

Oh no...what have I started... :lol:

LOL, no claimed to be from the Maury Island Incident. No aluminium pine cones at Maury. Interestingly the lump of what looks to be rock is claimed by many to be the same as the famed Roswell refolding metal. which proponents say looks like

metalbend.jpg

Not seeing the similarity myself..............

slag.jpg

They don't even rhyme..................

LEt me try ! Rock rhyme`s with Crock, and Skeptic rhyme`s with Septic. And Movie rhyme`s with Maury !

Thats it ! The Maury movie & Alien Rock is a Crock !

• Like 3

LEt me try ! Rock rhyme`s with Crock, and Skeptic rhyme`s with Septic. And Movie rhyme`s with Maury !

Thats it ! The Maury movie & Alien Rock is a Crock !

Now, where's my hoverboard?

hoverboard-1.png

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Now, where's my hoverboard?

hoverboard-1.png

Mc Fly !!!! Im gonna get Ya ! :tu:

HEy psyche101 You Gotta Go see "Gravity"

• Like 1

Looks like a total B movie production, which is flipping awesome. I'll buy it on DVD when it comes out LOL!!!!

• Like 1

Mc Fly !!!! Im gonna get Ya ! :tu:

HEy psyche101 You Gotta Go see "Gravity"

:D I am still saving my dollars for a hoverboard

A friend of mine saw Gravity the other day, and he said it was very good.

I have heard it is all one scene, that should be interesting.

Edited by psyche101

LOL, no claimed to be from the Maury Island Incident. No aluminium pine cones at Maury. Interestingly the lump of what looks to be rock is claimed by many to be the same as the famed Roswell refolding metal. which proponents say looks like

Not seeing the similarity myself..............

They don't even rhyme..................

gidday mate,

I did touch upon this once. Bascially I have seen a few places that list both rocks and sheets of metal, could easily (and most likely) be a case of an over zealous journalist adding a little here and there.

will try and dig out a few places where I have seen this.