Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LostSouls7

Have I reached my mental Zen and inner peace?

6 posts in this topic

Lately I have feel tons of positive energy. I mean like a bright light ...epic happiness.

I feel very optimistic about life and my future.

I used to be so dark and sad and drank way to much.

Is it because I have understood life now? Or just found my inner child or lost happiness????

I used to think I could not be happy without a lover. And I was very happy some years ago with my lover.

But I saw that putting all your hope and happiness in one human being... will not let you be happy alone.....

I suppose I let out all the sadness in dark poetry.... and writings.

But now I write with a much brighter pen!

When I go out people look at me like i am crazy beause I'm on positive vibes.....

But why must I be angry... or sad or look serious all the time???

Have i reached My Zen??

or am I crazy?

If i am crazy.. then i think all the angry... bad mood people who daily look so angry...

are the crazy ones.

Oh well let's all have a drink.. and dance! LOL

good night... I will talk to you all very soon.

1 person likes this

Maybe its the espresso... :innocent::D

Seriously I think it is more that you simply came to a realization that, as you stated, you don't need to place all your reasons for being happy on one person.

That you can be happy on your own accord and wait for someone else to do it for you.

Either way, good for you.

I've been feeling very optimistic about my future, too, it feels like I'm moving towards something wonderful, don't know why, but there it is. Re: happiness. It's usually not reached by accident. We get there because we've made a decision to be happy, we've figured out that happiness & unhappiness are usually due to our own negative thinking patterns & habits & choices and decided to change those, and we figured out we have to stay more present in order to make conscious choices that will better serve us. Lasting happiness isn't dependent on external forces, it's an internal state that anyone can cultivate. You've clearly done the work, now you're experiencing the rewards, and no one can take it away from you. It's yours to keep for the rest of your life. Congrats!

Maybe you learned that happiness is a choice and always has been

I had to do a whole lot of studying & work to figure out it all out. I come from a very dysfunctional family so learned how to make bad choices or believe I had no choices from those who were masters at it. Had to unlearn before I could re-learn. I'm still working on the re-learning. I adopt a spiritual practice for each year, and just figured out that this is a way of reprogramming myself. I think I knew that intellectually, but for some reason I beginning to that in a more physical way, if that's makes any sense at all. Reminds me of Plato's allegory of the cave.

As you stated, you should never base your happiness on another person. There's nothing wrong with being happier because of someone else, though, you see. Writing can help channel the pain of wounds that cannot be seen outright. I believe that if you make positive changes in your life, positive reactions are only meant to follow in suit. Humans, despite the disadvantages of existing in this world, have the ability to do nearly everything physically possible because if we put our minds towards something and have the vigor to pursue it, it can be done once we find the means to an end. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling the light.