Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The woman who never was?

Abominable Snowman

Here's a picture that isn't, showing the woman who wasn't..

Hope that helped.

• Like 5

I was waiting on a wall in the middle of a town for my mother to collect me. It was mid afternoon and my bike had a puncture so I could only wait. I looked in the direction she would be coming from and I saw a woman walking towards me in the distance. The sun illuminated her and she was on the righthand side (from my perspective). She was walking very fast but appeared to be going nowhere. I kept my eye on her but she was in the same spot! I then opened my can of red bull and looked back and saw another or the same woman on the opposite side of the road walking away from me although again she wasn't getting nowhere fast. I assumed she was jogging on the spot but it was peculiar. She then appeared to move as I saw her pass along the hedge at the far back and around the bend but she was moving her arms and legs so fast, it just looked so strange to go so slowly.

If only you'd the same amount of patience as you do wit ChrLzs!

If only you'd the same amount of patience as you do wit ChrLzs!

????

Say what?

Anyway, now that we have heard the story that I presume you meant to post with the first one.......

Can I ask what you did to investigate this further, and if nothing, why? And what happened subsequently?

hello foxhound :)

if this is a real story, then you might want to know that others have seen these 'people who are not there' too..i have no idea who or what they are, tho..but i have seen a couple

if you are interested, here is a little thread about it: http://www.unexplain...0

Edited by Still Waters
Replaced link with the original source

I was waiting on a wall in the middle of a town for my mother to collect me. It was mid afternoon and my bike had a puncture so I could only wait. I looked in the direction she would be coming from and I saw a woman walking towards me in the distance. The sun illuminated her and she was on the righthand side (from my perspective). She was walking very fast but appeared to be going nowhere. I kept my eye on her but she was in the same spot! I then opened my can of red bull and looked back and saw another or the same woman on the opposite side of the road walking away from me although again she wasn't getting nowhere fast. I assumed she was jogging on the spot but it was peculiar. She then appeared to move as I saw her pass along the hedge at the far back and around the bend but she was moving her arms and legs so fast, it just looked so strange to go so slowly.

This is why you shouldn't mix drinks with red bull.
  • Like 1

????

Say what?

Anyway, now that we have heard the story that I presume you meant to post with the first one.......

Can I ask what you did to investigate this further, and if nothing, why? And what happened subsequently?

Yes, I submitted it using my iPod and had not posted in the correct place and I just knew someone would comment about it before I had it typed out!

Well I was waiting for my lift and this woman was in the distance. My bike's tire was too flat to be wheeled, so I had no other option but to stay put.

hello foxhound :)

if this is a real story, then you might want to know that others have seen these 'people who are not there' too..i have no idea who or what they are, tho..but i have seen a couple

if you are interested, here is a little thread about it: http://www.unexplain...0

Hmm, that is quite interesting. Thank you for sharing Julia. Good to know it happens to others. I just found it an odd way of walking and for her to transfer to the opposite side of the road with her back to me within a second. It looked like she was moving, her legs taking big strides, yet she stayed in the same spot.

Prancercize perhaps?

Oh my! Now THAT was hysterical! Is that the latest craze??

This is why you shouldn't mix drinks with red bull.

Only, as you read, I didn't. :unsure2:

The Sun illuminated your imagination by sounds of it.

must of been along drink

As i said in my original post, i opened the can, then looked up.

The Sun illuminated your imagination by sounds of it.

Do you ever post anything positive/respectful?

Do you ever post anything positive/respectful?

When it warrants it.

• Like 2