Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

mind reading

mindreading

Hi,

An ancient guru have teached to me an ancient tecnique to become a perfect telepather. I d like to make a group of people to experiment this kind of knowledge.

But be patient because I am italian and my english is far to be perfect. I cannot say a lot about this tecnique because is very secret. I can only say that it has something in common with twins and childs.

If u are interested the group was been created just few minutes ago on facebook. U have to ask me to be friend here:

*snip*

then I will add u to the group.

Thank u very much.

bye

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed link

Hi mindreading, welcome to UM

Please take special notice of the the below rule(s)

1. No spamming Common forms of forum spam include but are not limited to:

• 1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise a product, site or service.
  • 1b. Recruitment: Do not recruit or invite members in to joining other sites, groups, services or forums.

If you can read minds so perfectly, why don't you add me to the group?

Your talking tele/cyber/kinesis ?

If i could read minds, I might be aware of you thinking " I should change my socks" (telepathy) but i could't change them for you, from here. (telekinesis)

telepathy |təˈlepəTHē|nounthe supposed communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the knownsenses.DERIVATIVEStelepathist |-THist|noun

telekinesis |ˌteləkiˈnēsis|nounthe supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means.DERIVATIVEStelekinetic |-ˈnetik|adjectiveORIGIN late 19th cent.: from tele-‘at a distance’ + Greek kinēsis ‘motion’ (fromkinein ‘to move’).

• Like 1

I am no mind reader, but when you say ancient, I assume he is dead? Can you tell us how this ancient guru "teached" you, or is this part of the secret?

Your talking tele/cyber/kinesis ?

If i could read minds, I might be aware of you thinking " I should change my socks" (telepathy) but i could't change them for you, from here. (telekinesis)

Hmmm. I'm sure I had a point there somewhere.

• Like 1

I already can and do..

And my,

What a load of c**p most people think, most of the time.

Most aren't even that aware of their own thoughts enough, to be able to recall them verbally or in any kind of coherent fashion for that matter.

A bit like a goldfish, bobs and weaves, flitting and fleeting, here, there and all over the shop.

Then there are all the distracted impulse thoughts, random puffs of cloud that fade in and out or their habitual thought processes, repetitive call overs rattling on and on.

It is quiet a noisy crowd inside most peoples thinking.

I find that what someone thinks they think, as in focuses on…..Is actually, not really the thoughts they act on but they tend to be more influenced by their deeper held stuff, the stuff they mind…Rather than the upfront, front brain awareness stuff…..Depends, really…..On what part of them has hold of their mental reins at any given time about which of their thoughts become outwardly active or manifest.

Just getting that off my chest. There, Done. :whistle:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This technique is totally different from what u know about the "thinking". It's very easy but u have to be steady.

After some weeks you will begin to think what the subject think but you don't why.

if your subject will be stressed you will be stressed, but without any logic reason. Then you will know what's happening.

I can't say a lot... if you are still interested you can send me a private message.

bye carlo.

• Like 1

I can read your mind right now..... You are thinking............. Yup I got it, I know exactly what you are thinking.

You are thinking that I cannot really read your mind.

Pretty good eh?

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Once I was able to read people minds standing next to them.. It happend for about 7months... Heard some funny things.. I can't remember half of the things I heard though because I heard so much.. I tend to remember the spiritual stuff