Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

werewolvs

wolfman43

Is there any siteing of werewolves in pennsylvania or western states or anywhere else

yeah me

The Beast of Bray Road in Wisconsin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_Bray_Road

The Beast of Gévaudan in France

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_G%C3%A9vaudan

You can use the search function as there many threads already devoted to the topic as well.

You have more chances of spotting bigfoot.

One was recently seen having pina coladas at Trader Vic's.

I've seen that one! His hair was perfect...

• Like 2

I figured I would drop some info rather than being a troll. I don't for a second believe that werewolves do exist, but I don't mind entertaining the ideas of the numerous cryptids. I enjoy it like I enjoy playing vids or watching television.

• Like 1

Iam a werewolf iam sure they are a round

Edited by coolguy

You might find this site incredibly useful.

http://lmgtfy.com/

That is a great link there, world of knowledge at your fingertips if you can pick the gold from the turds.

• Like 1

It is said one can tell a real world from a virtual world by the absence of background music. Maybe also by the absence of inviable imaginary creatures like werewolves and vampires.

• Like 1

That is a great link there, world of knowledge at your fingertips if you can pick the gold from the turds.

I think werewolf reports fall squarely in the turd category.

• Like 1

I love a good werewolf flick as much as anyone, but let's face it. Eddie Quist, Reverend Lowe, and David Kessler are about as close to a real werewolf as you're gonna get. Sorry.

I've not heard about any recent werewolf sightings, but then there is not a Twilight, Underworld, or Howling movie out right now.

Especially when an Underworld movie comes out then the "Lycans" come onto the site and make lots of wild claims.

Kate Beckinsale says she probably won't do a 5th Underworld, so if they make one, it is likely to suck bigtime.

Edited by DieChecker

We got a call about one last week in Thorsby , Alabama..missing dogs ..a goat killed by some animal..strange smell in the area..and the usual tracks. They have been sighted here in central Bama as long as anyone can remember..we just do not call them werewolves...cause they are not shapeshifters.