Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Image analysis experts welcome, UFO pics

seeder

Well...while reading this page

http://www.huffingto..._n_4136191.html

Which is now a thread on Iranian UFO's here

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=256620

I saw, at the bottom of the page, a gallery of UFO pics, so had a quick flick thru the gallery and came across two pics Ive personally never seen before

Blurb:

UFO Over Mojave Desert Sept. 9, 1985

This cigar-shaped UFO was photographed by general aviation pilot David Hastings as he piloted a Cessna Skymaster plane over the Mojave Desert on Sept. 9, 1985. There has never been an indication of hoax in this case, which remains unexplained to this day.

(Correction, unexplained so far!)

slide_26482_1434513_free.jpg

Now we had a pic not long ago with the red 'rocket' ufo that turned out to be (most likely) crap on the planes window, and the above pic, while not red, could also be a similar artefact..(?)

Blurb:

Strange objects over France

While descending an Austrian mountain in 1954, photographer Erich Kaiser captured an image of what he called mysterious silvery-white flying objects.

(saucers sidewards?)

alien-ufo07.jpg

So let the games begin !! :tu:

The first image just doesn't look like a solid object. Blurry like an error in the film.

• Like 2

The first image just doesn't look like a solid object. Blurry like an error in the film.

Pretty much what it could be, or something on the window perhaps?

I saw, at the bottom of the page, a gallery of UFO pics, so had a quick flick thru the gallery and came across two pics Ive personally never seen before

Blurb:

This cigar-shaped UFO was photographed by general aviation pilot David Hastings as he piloted a Cessna Skymaster plane over the Mojave Desert on Sept. 9, 1985. There has never been an indication of hoax in this case, which remains unexplained to this day.

Now we had a pic not long ago with the red 'rocket' ufo that turned out to be (most likely) crap on the planes window, and the above pic, while not red, could also be a similar artefact..(?)

Yeah..it was this one

sistersoregonalarge740.jpg

turns out to be a freaking distorted picture of an animated character wonder women , my daughter was watching. You can still see easier the flying position, the pony tale, skinny legs, boobs ..the squarish almost invisible artifact from copy paste ...etc..

I feel like vomiting when I see such crap!

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Oh no it wasn't.

Never in a million years can you or anyone else prove that the red rocket was crap on the window frame.

I'll challenge anyone to a fresh debate on that. Please refrain from making false statements.

Just for that here they are again:

S86794_a.jpg

S86794_b.jpg

UFO3_zpsdd04d7aa.jpg

So there :tu:

turns out to be a freaking distorted picture of an animated character wonder women , my daughter was watching.

You can still see easier the flying position, the pony tale, skinny legs, boobs ..the squarish almost invisible artifact from copy paste

Id be interested in seeing a bigger piccy of that :lol:

• Like 1

Blurb:

Blurb:

While descending an Austrian mountain in 1954, photographer Erich Kaiser captured an image of what he called mysterious silvery-white flying objects.

(saucers sidewards?)

Right now I've got that out of my system.

The image is of a UFO.

So what do you want to know? Whose is it and where is it from? I dunno.

Good UFO pic though.

Oh no it wasn't.

Never in a million years can you or anyone else prove that the red rocket was crap on the window frame.

I'll challenge anyone to a fresh debate on that. Please refrain from making false statements.

Pls do so. On your own thread if you dont mind

• Like 1

Pls do so. On your own thread if you dont mind

Then please refrain from oozing unproven statements.

Then please refrain from oozing unproven statements.

Please refrain? Youre not a moderator zoser, I will do and say as I like :tu:

Now what - and how many - 'oozing unproven statements' have a I made, exactly?

• Like 2

Yeah..it was this one

turns out to be a freaking distorted picture of an animated character wonder women , my daughter was watching. You can still see easier the flying position, the pony tale, skinny legs, boobs ..the squarish almost invisible artifact from copy paste ...etc..

I feel like vomiting when I see such crap!

It's a UFO mate. The question should be where is it from and what are they doing here.

• Like 1

It's a UFO mate. The question should be where is it from and what are they doing here.

please refrain from oozing unproven statements :tu:

• Like 3

Poor insect. Never had a chance to get out of the way.

Bad eyesight again. Wrong colour and shape. It's a ghost rocket. These have been seen in Sweden a lot since WW2.

Bad eyesight again. Wrong colour and shape.

The last time I checked, blood was in fact red. And shape? Have you ever been in a airplane zoser?

It's a ghost rocket. These have been seen in Sweden a lot since WW2.

A ghost rocket! There's my costume for Halloween this year! :w00t:

• Like 2

The last time I checked, blood was in fact red. And shape? Have you ever been in a airplane zoser?

Now you have forgotten what you posted.

You mentioned an insect, not a plane. See post 13.

:cry:

UFO3_zpsdd04d7aa.jpg

So there :tu:

by any means I regret I can't remember the name of this girl animated character but by simply drawing a line around it's shape you could see it..

Sorry for my poor drawing skils and the lack of drawing computer board (hands free)

post-141791-0-26665200-1382460491_thumb.

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 2

by any means I regret I can't remember the name of this girl animated character but by simply drawing a line around it's shape you could see it..

Sorry for my poor drawing skils and the lack of drawing computer board (hands free)

haha, great :tu: Id not seen that interpretation before, brilliant!! :lol:

• Like 1

Yes Im seeing that more and more now you drew that shape on, a quick google gives us this

super-hero.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Blurb:

Blurb:

(saucers sidewards?)

Listen to David Hastings as he tells his account:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AddoiLkDzaI[/media]

Edited by zoser

Now you have forgotten what you posted.

You mentioned an insect, not a plane. See post 13.

:cry:

Son, I asked you if you had ever been in a plane because I have been in many planes and it sounds like you haven't.

If you have been in a plane and bothered to look out of the window, you'll see that insects go splat on the windows and leave bloody streaks that look exactly this mess that you claim is a... ghost rocket.

My gosh, I can't believe how easily you get confused.

• Like 2

Listen to David Hastings as he tells his story:

It's legit.

Before the image was taken a huge silent unidentified object was above the plane.

The swirling either side of the object is vapour resulting from very sudden upward movement. He took two images. The first had nothing on it. He took two pictures to verify that the image was not a reflection of something within the plane. Just like the ghost rocket.

Case solved.

4923717189_98841a6fbe_b.jpg

But NOT forgetting what the op IMAGE was... as usual zoser hijacks threads with stuff he has never come to terms with

slide_26482_1434513_free.jpg

But NOT forgetting what the op IMAGE was... as usual zoser hijacks threads with stuff he has never come to terms with

Nice bit of artwork there Seeder. Is it yours? :lol:

Don't give up your day job.

No doubt there will be some gnashing of teeth after people have listened to Hasting's account.

Later.

Edited by zoser

Nice bit of artwork there Seeder. Is it yours? :lol:

Nope not my artwork.. it, and many more bug splats were here

http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/bug,splat/Interesting

So what is the same with the red pic and the one I posted was that every things in focus, except the anomaly.. which as was pointed out on the other thread would suggest its on the window, unless the ufo turned on its special anti camera blur function they all seem to have :lol:

• Like 1