Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Army briefing "Americans are threat"

OverSword

they will, in a heartbeat. i have no doubts about it. those few that wont will be removed.

A professional volunteer army. And army made up of people who chose to defend their nation will not take the idea of fighting their own people lightly. There will be massive splits in the Military from the high generals to the lowest private. With the majority refusing the order.

~Thanato

• Like 3

lol i have no doubt if your co orders you to shoot at crowd of demonstrators, or crowd that is blocking your way, you will obey and shoot.

Is the crowd armed? Are they shooting at me? Is there an imminent threat on my life what so ever? Nope. If my CO orders me to shoot I along with every other soldier I know would obye our higher standing orders which are to only obey laweful orders, of which that order would not be lawful.

Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year, leading to speculation by active and retired members of the military that a purge of its commanders is underway.

Retired generals and current senior commanders that have spoken with TheBlaze say the administration is not only purging the military of commanders they don’t agree with, but is striking fear in the hearts of those still serving.

The timing comes as the five branches of the U.S. armed forces are reducing staff due to budget cuts, and as U.S. troops are expected to withdraw from Afghanistan next year.

“I think they’re using the opportunity of the shrinkage of the military to get rid of people that don’t agree with them or not tow the party line. Remember, as (former White House chief of staff) Rahm Emanuel said, never waste a crisis,” a senior retired general told TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity because he still provide services to the government and fears possible retribution.

“Even as a retired general, it’s still possible for the administration to make life miserable for us. If we’re working with the government or have contracts, they can just rip that out from under us,” he said.

Link: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/23/military-sources-obama-administration-purging-commanders/

• Like 1

Real journalisits, like at fox news who state the guy doesn't want to be named? Hmmmm...... Yeah, why don't they have that. Also I suppose the many government handbooks naming these same types of people as domestic terrorists means nothing. Pull it out supervike.

Well, here's the training manual, that was obtained by Judicial Watch, through a freedom of information act....

Link: http://www.judicialw...iews-extremist/

Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained educational materials from the Department of Defense (DOD) depicting conservative organizations as “hate groups” and advising students to be aware that “many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.” The documents repeatedly cite the leftwing Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as a resource for identifying “hate groups.”

Judicial Watch obtained the documents in a response to a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA) filed on April 8, 2013. The FOIA requested “Any and all records concerning, regarding, or related to the preparation and presentation of training materials on hate groups or hate crimes distributed or used by the Air Force.” Included in the 133 pages of lesson plans and PowerPoint slides provided by the Air Force is a January 2013 Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute “student guide” entitled “Extremism.” The document says that it is “for training purposes only” and “do not use on the job.” Highlights include:

• The document defines extremists as “a person who advocates the use of force or violence; advocates supremacist causes based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or national origin; or otherwise engages to illegally deprive individuals or groups of their civil rights.”
  • A statement that “Nowadays, instead of dressing in sheets or publically espousing hate messages, many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.”
  • [W]hile not all extremist groups are hate groups, all hate groups are extremist groups.”
  • Under a section labeled “Extremist Ideologies” the document states, “In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples.”
  • In this same section, the document lists the 9/11 attack under a category of “Historical events.”
  • [A]ctive participationwith regard to extremist organizations is incompatible with military service and, is therefore prohibited.” [Emphasis in original]
  • The document details the “seven stages of hate” and sixteen “extremists’ traits.”
  • The SPLC is listed as a resource for information on hate groups and referenced several times throughout the guide.
  • Of the five organizations besides the SPLC listed as resources, one is an SPLC project (Teaching Tolerance) and one considers any politically or socially conservative movement to be a potential hate group (Political Research Associates).
  • Other than a mention of 9/11 and the Sudan, there is no discussion of Islamic extremism.

You can see the document itself here:

Link: http://www.scribd.co...162321199/html5

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 5

If I remember correctly the US Military swears to defend the US Consitution against all enemies, Foreign and Domestic right? Well given the later part of that oath it makes sense that they would label some extreamist groups as threats. Not that they would act on it but it is their duty to make sure they define threats within their archs.

They may well BE a threat - but to what? Obama or the constitution? I grew up hearing of 3rd world coups and the insistence it could never happen here. These days I almost wish it would.
  • Like 4

Home land labled conservatives as extremists back in 08. I dont care what side of the political coin you are on, this needs to be met with full intellectual resistance. You might not be a conservative, but we are certain to eventualy have a conservative (or at least claims to be) in the white house not to long from now. Then it will be you who is labled a terrorist.

Man its down right chilling what we have seen this government morph into since 9/11. Bush kicked it all off with the patriot act, and several executive orders giving the executive unheard of powers. Then he sold us all down the river to bankster scum. And 0bama picked up the ball and ran with it right where Bush left off. Giving himself the power to indefinitly detain, and or kill anyone he chooses to with no due process. Then buys enough ammo to kick off another world war, through home land security who only deals with domestic threats. And now they are openly admiting they think up to half of this countries population are extremists, and asking members in the military if they would kill Americans if ordered to do so. Its more then obvious they are preparing for conflict with our own people.

• Like 6

Remove the factor of morality inherent in Christian servicemen and women and you have killing machines who simply 'follow orders'. All the while you have to remember that many of the most atrocious things in history were carried out by people who were simply 'following orders'.. Just like the Nazis in the Nuremberg Trials. Label political conservatism as 'extreme' and you simply divide and conquer.. It seems like they're setting up the pieces and pawns for civil unrest, or at least anticipating it.

• Like 2

lol, it is simpler than that, you will obey whatever order is given, or you will end up court marshal.

The Egyptian army could of killed many people under Mubarak during the uprising, but the army didn't they just stood there doing nothing, the army didnt over throw him either, they too no sides and just stood aside

The Egyptian army could of killed many people under Mubarak during the uprising, but the army didn't they just stood there doing nothing, the army didnt over throw him either, they too no sides and just stood aside

well may be that is why generals are being replaced

Forgive me for speaking without direct experience, but isn't boot camp just one long brain washing session? The official list of friends and foes is updated daily, with entities moving from one to the other and back again at the whims of politicians. It's no surprise that some of our own people are on that list. Nor should it come as a surprise that soldiers do not get a say in who is the enemy du jour. They are indoctrinated to follow orders and shoot at the target designated by their superiors. That leads me to believe that our worst imaginings are possible. If soldiers with reservations about firing on their fellow citizens are being systematically eliminated from the ranks, or al least identified, then it is quite possible to have battalions at the ready who will have no qualms about killing whoever they are ordered to kill. This, along with FEMA camps and wholesale coffins, is the stuff of which nightmares are made. May God bless the USA.

• Like 3

Big Jim - brainwashing is a loaded term, but yeah bootcamp is designed to ingrain certain reactions.

But then, so is schooling. I actually had this conversation with my students the other day about why they do times tables practice, it's so they can ingrain the knowledge and sprout it the information without conscious thought, which came up again in Judo class where the Sensei was telling them their "pull back, shout no, kick in the balls" reaction needed to be ingrained and automatic.

Same principle, in the bootcamp's case it's following orders and knowing who not to shoot and when not to shoot them.

• Like 2

from the training manual : " many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place."

liberties? rights? that's bad enough! but imagine the Horror of waking up one day,eventually, to find the world a better place! That sort of thinking has to be stopped!!

• Like 6

lol, it is simpler than that, you will obey whatever order is given, or you will end up court marshal.

Where do you people get this obviously stupid drivel.

Than to is right, if you follow an unlawful order such as firing on an unarmed crowd that is in no imminent danger to yourself or unit then you will be court marshaled along with the CO.

If you disobey an unlawful order, then you took the moral high road and a court marshal will find you innocent.

Its people like you who make statements such as these that really have no clue what you are talking about.

M

• Like 2

Where do you people get this obviously stupid drivel.

Than to is right, if you follow an unlawful order such as firing on an unarmed crowd that is in no imminent danger to yourself or unit then you will be court marshaled along with the CO.

If you disobey an unlawful order, then you took the moral high road and a court marshal will find you innocent.

Its people like you who make statements such as these that really have no clue what you are talking about.

M

actually you have no clue what you talking about. google katrina, that alone proves both of you are full of SH..., and imagination.

don't doubt for one second, that if ordered soldiers will fire at you without second thought.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

actually you have no clue what you talking about. google katrina, that alone proves both of you are full of SH..., and imagination.

don't doubt for one second, that if ordered soldiers will fire at you without second thought.

Currently in the Army, 14 years, 3 years under deployment to an active wear zone, and have served as witness to a court Marshall of a SGT that disobeyed a direct order from his platoon leader.

Next time you decide to sit behind an anonymous internet name, you might want to think twice before assuming you know someone

• Like 2

Currently in the Army, 14 years, 3 years under deployment to an active wear zone, and have served as witness to a court Marshall of a SGT that disobeyed a direct order from his platoon leader.

Next time you decide to sit behind an anonymous internet name, you might want to think twice before assuming you know someone

lol, so what exactly is your point?? besides( "i'm in the army....blah blah...) i didn't get one. besides you are nothing more than anonymous internet name yourself here.

but thanks anyway, you actually proved mine, you will be court marshaled if you dissobey an order.

Edited by aztek

lol, so what exactly is your point?? besides( "i'm in the army....blah blah...) i didn't get one. besides you are nothing more than anonymous internet name yourself here.

but thanks anyway, you actually proved mine, you will be court marshaled if you dissobey an order.

if a Platoon, Company, Battalion commander, Regiment, or higher gives the order to fire on unarmed civilians. It is an illegal order plan and simple. You will be charged. There has been many international laws and connections since the massacres of the great wars of the 20th century. The Law of Armed Conflict, Geneva Conventions, etc. It is actually illegal to kill an unarmed Combatant, and POW. If you do, even under orders, you will be charged and court martialed. There is a recent case in Canada where a Captain working with the OMLT (Field trainers for the ANA), he came accross a mortally wounded Taliban, he fired two shots in a mercy kill. He was charged, tried, and found guilty of some of the charges. That was a mercy killing case. So the odds of you not being sent to jail after killing civilians is slim.

~Thanato

out of curiosity, does anyone know how many court martials followed the Kent State/Nixon incident?

I mean, didn't soldiers open fire on american students?

• Like 2

Reason why I brought up the court marshall was because he was innocent and clearly disobeyed an immoral order given by our CO.

Why would I bring a point that supported your argument. A court marshall is the same as a civilian judicial trial. He was innocent but still had to appear in court to prove his case.

An active wear zone, I suppose, is where one must be wearing clothes? :w00t:

Don't be stupid.

Reason why I brought up the court marshall was because he was innocent and clearly disobeyed an immoral order given by our CO.

Why would I bring a point that supported your argument. A court marshall is the same as a civilian judicial trial. He was innocent but still had to appear in court to prove his case.

if a Platoon, Company, Battalion commander, Regiment, or higher gives the order to fire on unarmed civilians. It is an illegal order plan and simple. You will be charged. There has been many international laws and connections since the massacres of the great wars of the 20th century. The Law of Armed Conflict, Geneva Conventions, etc. It is actually illegal to kill an unarmed Combatant, and POW. If you do, even under orders, you will be charged and court martialed. There is a recent case in Canada where a Captain working with the OMLT (Field trainers for the ANA), he came accross a mortally wounded Taliban, he fired two shots in a mercy kill. He was charged, tried, and found guilty of some of the charges. That was a mercy killing case. So the odds of you not being sent to jail after killing civilians is slim.

~Thanato

it is pretty simple.

if you are ordered to fire (a gun, a cannon, a missle, doesn't matter), at the american family assosiation hq, that might be full of women and children, you will. it is plain and simple. and since gvmnt considers it a threat, you will be court marshaled, and found guilty, if you don't. same with any other group. one or two may say no, but others will shoot.

sorry but i don't believe for a second if a general gives such order, no shots will be fired.

as we saw on videos, no one questions orders to shoot at civilians in iraq or a-stan. they get killed by thousands, i don't see army act any different in usa if ordered.

Edited by aztek