Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama’s Fainting Lady was Faked

Sweetpumper

How much do some distrust Obama? Enough for at least one person to suggest that the woman who fainted behind the president at his Obamacare speech earlier in the week was part of a White House gag:

"Patriot Lady" explains her conspiracy theory:

I don’t watch a lot of television. In fact, I don’t ever watch it. If it doesn’t come on Netflix or an online video I usually skip it. That’s why it took me a little while to watch the video of the President rescuing the damsel in distress in the Rose Garden. It popped up on my news feed on Facebook, and I got curious. As it turned out, it floored me. I couldn’t believe how phony it was. As soon as I watched it I went to youtube to check it out from different directions. It was just as fake from any of them.

For some strange reason, Obama has to have props around him when he does one of his con-jobs in the Rose Garden, or wherever he chooses to receive his worshipers. This was no different, except that he had animated props this time. Although it was well staged there were enough holes in this little scene to drive the proverbial truck through.

It is obvious that there are quite a few people involved in this latest fraud put out by the Whitehouse. Why did Obama think it was necessary to “catch” a fainting woman just when he said the words, “To free families from the pervasive fear that one illness….” And down she went? Well not actually down. She just weaved and wobbled a little and never quite fainted. And, consequently, Obama never actually caught her. He turned around and put his hand on her shoulder as if to steady her and turned back to the camera to make sure it got a clear shot of his “rescue” efforts.

You will see in the following video that the pregnant woman is standing with a friend who is holding her hand with her arm wrapped around her waist. That is until she starts to “faint”. Then she steps slightly aside and never even looks at the women she is holding. She smiles a nervous smile for the camera because she has done her part in this extremely poorly orchestrated drama.

Why would they come up with this transparent attempt to manipulate the low information voters? Who knows? Did it make anyone feel warm and fuzzy for our hero President? Probably. There are a lot of idiots out there. Did it take the focus off the disastrous website? I don’t think so. Whatever the reason was that Obama and his advisers had to dream up this silly scheme it certainly smacks of desperation. If I was him I would fire them all. But, who knows? As stupid as this idea was, it could have been his. Maybe he’ll fire himself.

http://www.weeklysta...ked_764596.html

he's just a magnet for bad fakes, first birth certificate, now this, lol. can't he hire better counterfiters\actors???

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Anyone with a brain in their head could clearly see that was faked. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

hmmmm im canadian i opt out of this topic

What I noticed was that the helper lady seemed to repeatedly be looking out to her right like she was waiting on a cue. At one point she even shakes her head a little, like, "Not yet.". I think most people on stage would be watching the President and smiling, not furtively glancing to the right and not even looking at the President.

Also right before she takes that little step back, the woman next to her whispers some advice to her.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

This is so disappointing, the one chance he had of doing something right, and he blows that too.

I watched without the sound. How did the messiah know that she was fainting behind him?

• Like 4

OH good god.

It's just as plausible that the 'friend' is communicating with others, because it's obvious that the pregnant gal is wobbly. They are probably trying to figure out if they should leave, or if she can hold on a bit longer.

It's funny how slowing it down, the southern belle figures out the motive behind peoples looks.

The 'bump' in popularity that Obama would get from such a thing is so tiny and the risk of someone calling out a fake would be so great that it's easier to believe they faked the moon landing.

I cannot believe that any common sense bearing person would believe this for one second.

• Like 3

Either someone in front of him pointed, the little voice in his earwig said something or someone behind him said something.

We can't see the crowd, but we know Obama's notorious for sticking to the teleprompter.

We can see the people behind him, and they're plastic smiles all round.

That leaves the earwig or the rig.

I reckon it looks fake.

THere's a line in Blake's 7 (an old BBC sci-fi) "a fake fall can look real, but never feels right", and this one doesn't "feel" right.

• Like 4

What ever happened to being a gentleman and getting the bad actress a chair......sorry, meant pregnant woman a chair.

• Like 3

Either someone in front of him pointed, the little voice in his earwig said something or someone behind him said something.

We can't see the crowd, but we know Obama's notorious for sticking to the teleprompter.

I reckon it looks fake.

THere's a line in Blake's 7 (an old BBC sci-fi) "a fake fall can look real, but never feels right", and this one doesn't "feel" right.

Ah, Blake's 7......if it were not for the Clangers, this would have got the award for the most ahead of its time British sci-fi.

• Like 2

You know this should be a good lesson, for everyone regarding lieing....eventually everyone stops believing you....and if it is real, whose bright idea was it to let a pregnant woman stand there that long??

• Like 5

Wonder why adverse Republican leader's aren't all over this "so-called" staged event. They would be all on this in 2-seconds.

Hmmm... maybe because it wasn't "staged"

• Like 5

This made someone upset because they think it's staged?! Wow. Don't know about anyone else, but I'd also ask a pregnant woman behind me standing in the sun if she's ok, especially if she looks as if she's going to fall.

I'm disappointed, I mean I thought Obama was an emotionless, almost robot like, uncaring person. Such a shame he cares about pregnant woman. :(

He should've let her possibly fall than ask the questions later. It would've made him look so much better.

Edited by andy4
  • Like 2

I reckon it looks fake.

Well since you quote Blakes 7 I agree. Fake.

BTW I started a thread about this staged event the day it happened.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

I'm disappointed, I mean I thought Obama was an emotionless, almost robot like, uncaring person. Such a shame he cares about pregnant woman. :(

He should've let her possibly fall than ask the questions later. It would've made him look so much better.

Of course he cares. If she fell, she was going to fall right on him, and probably smudge his suit.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
Quote updated

Women are Obama's most important voting bloc, that's why he usually parades them around as stage props and backgrounds for his public announcements. A minority woman, well that's even better. If something fake happened in association with all of this stage-acting, it would be rather anti-climactic.

• Like 2

I watched this as it was happening and I even said to my sister that the lady was going down. If this was faked then she tricked me, someone who uses body language as the main way of communicating, meaning she is not a bad actress like people are saying. The only people who think this is fake are the people who foam at the mouth at the very mention of Obama.

Obama got a little positive coverage and you all simply want to try to bring him down for that. Cheaters and liars are often the first ones to accuse others of cheating and lying. They direct what they are capable of on others and assume everyone is just like them. Its called projection.

If Obama cured cancer, the lot of you would be on here accusing him of holding out on sharing that cure until it proved to be an advantage. You're all nothing but conspiracy nuts.

• Like 4

Women are Obama's most important voting bloc, that's why he usually parades them around as stage props and backgrounds for his public announcements. A minority woman, well that's even better. If something fake happened in association with all of this stage-acting, it would be rather anti-climactic.

That is not true. Black voters are his most important bloc, followed by women. I do agree that black women probably is his most important voter type.

Women are 53% of voters and 55% of women voted for Obama. So Obama got 29% of voters there. But Romney got 23% of voters with his 44% of women. Which means the difference was 6% of the voters.

African Americans are 13% of voters, and 93% voted for Obama. So, Obama got 12% of all voters there. And Romney got like 6% of the black vote, so he got less then 1% of voters there. Which means the difference was 11%. About twice as important as women.

• Like 1

You're all nothing but conspiracy nuts.

And sometimes the conspiracys are true.... NSA proves that, as does the investigation of the IRS scandal.

• Like 3