Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kazakhstan UFO Video

Brian Topp

One of the better UFO videos I have seen recently.

Recorded, typically, at night and by people in a hurry, they at least create a plausible scenario.

The object in question is not mysteriously appearing out of nowhere just as they start filming, rather it seems to have been in motion across the sky and they are catching it just as it goes out of sight.

[media=]

[/media]

Source: http://www.ghosttheo...hstan-ufo-video

Please note, I do not class as legitamite evidence, but post it for conversational peice

Edited by Brian Topp

Aliens bring cultural learnings make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan.

• Like 2

I thought it said Kardashian UFO video, and assumed it was Kim with some Grey in a compromising position...

:w00t:

• Like 2

A rotating bottom section is a nice touch for this fake video.

• Like 1

Fun to watch, but the UFO itself seems a little too flashy and "crisp" considering the video quality. Actually, it reminds me a bit of the craft from "The Thing".

Here's the scene for those who are curious. Its only a passing resemblance, but fun to think about:

Or a RC UFO, heres some stills

UFO+Video-Taped+Over+Almaty+(Crpd)+10-20-13.jpg

UFO+Video-Taped+Over+Almaty+10-20-13.jpg

Way short video to say the least.

so what do you think it could be?

so what do you think it could be?

A bit of a coincidence that they only catch less than 10 seconds of it. Notice it only moves when the camera is in position.

On the other hand it is visible in the first frames when the camera is pointed outside. This would indicate that someone did a lot of work for their meager 10 seconds of video.

Inconclusive.

Edited by zoser

Thank Deity you're here to offer in depth analysis, SweetPumper....

Now I don't claim to a video analysis expert (stills are more my line), and I haven't thrown any real effort into this one but I did happen to freeze frame the footage here:

gallery_95887_22_2164.jpg

Note that is just a frame-grab, so don't bother pressing the > button :). But look very carefully at the lights and how they moved (actually it was the camera that moved, of course). Now look at the 'ufo' in the same frame - not much sign of that movement... Think about it.. Did the UFO somehow detect how the camera was being shaken around, and carefully match its motion to it? Wow, that's real clever.

Or could it be that the person or software that was adding the fake ufo didn't quite manage to do the necessary motion-matching for that frame...

Now before claiming certain fake - it's worth noting that when a video is translated/transferred/transcribed/re-compressed between formats, funny things can happen, so maybe that effect is some sort of transcription artefact.. But for me that frame (and there are others) looks very, very suspicious. Is there a more experienced video analyst in the house?

Or, even better, can someone (eg the person who created this, who I'll bet will read this at some point..) show us the original untouched footage, straight off the memory card?

OMG, Mr. Z and I on the same side. It is truly the beginning of the Apocalypse!

I say fake or a balloon with LED's attached (purposely to look like a UFO) being blown by the wind.

OMG, Mr. Z and I on the same side. It is truly the beginning of the Apocalypse!

I'll be back.

• Like 1

For sure it was a flock of birds lighting there farts having a Great laugh about us ! :tu:

And I can prove it !

I thought it said Kardashian UFO video, and assumed it was Kim with some Grey in a compromising position...

:w00t:

Nah. She's only into blacks.

• Like 1