Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO caught on deer camera in Louisiana

seeder

Could you give me a comparison please between what you saw and this?

[media=]

[/media]

Thank you for the interesting video.. the comparison is very slight.. the lights I saw were more uniformed (in line) just like the topic video. there was not 'pattern' or 'sequence' to how the lights were flashing, they were very erratic ? I lived near the outskirts of a town and the object I saw was hovering slowly over farmers fields..it was decending below the horizon down into the nearby welland valley when I lost view of the object..I'm a keen amateur astronomer and know what aircraft, helicopter, satellite and other light sources in the sky look like..? it was and still is an unidentified flying object what I saw.

• Like 2

Thank you for the interesting video.. the comparison is very slight.. the lights I saw were more uniformed (in line) just like the topic video. there was not 'pattern' or 'sequence' to how the lights were flashing, they were very erratic ? I lived near the outskirts of a town and the object I saw was hovering slowly over farmers fields..it was decending below the horizon down into the nearby welland valley when I lost view of the object..I'm a keen amateur astronomer and know what aircraft, helicopter, satellite and other light sources in the sky look like..? it was and still is an unidentified flying object what I saw.

Thanks for the response. The lights in the Denbigh video were in line and flashed erratically. At least I thought so. Could I press you again for a comparison please?

Or "Z" man we could ask for some of that Venison and we could do a Smokin Dinner ! :gun:

Ok, the lights in the Denbigh video are flashing slow.. I've seen car lights reflecting off a road sign as they pass around a roundabout..the Denbigh video reminds me of this..? What I saw was lights fglashing brighter and more erratically.! You know.. I've seen party or disco lights reflecting off low cloud cover and it can really look like there is something strange in the sky, so I'm always skeptical when seeing video footage of strange lights in inner cities or towns..?

Or "Z" man we could ask for some of that Venison and we could do a Smokin Dinner ! :gun:

Food again Don. I know now what makes you tick and it ain't UFO's.

Here you are:

grilled-steak-ck-1215910-l.jpg

Ok, the lights in the Denbigh video are flashing slow.. I've seen car lights reflecting off a road sign as they pass around a roundabout..the Denbigh video reminds me of this..? What I saw was lights fglashing brighter and more erratically.! You know.. I've seen party or disco lights reflecting off low cloud cover and it can really look like there is something strange in the sky, so I'm always skeptical when seeing video footage of strange lights in inner cities or towns..?

OK.

More like this:

its nearer to what I saw than the last video you sent..? but the fact is the dear cam footage really brought back the memory if you can understand that..?

Tell me..? What is your belief system..? have you seen anything extraordinary yourself..?

its nearer to what I saw than the last video you sent..? but the fact is the dear cam footage really brought back the memory if you can understand that..?

I understand. Thanks.

Tell me..? What is your belief system..?

That the earth is being visited by ET's and has been for many thousands of years. There are hoaxes and misidentifications but there are a large number of genuine cases explainable only in terms of alien presence.

have you seen anything extraordinary yourself..?

Nothing at all convincing. Certainly nothing like the images on this thread.

OK.

More like this:

It is hard to tell what is moving more, the lights or the camera.

That the earth is being visited by ET's and has been for many thousands of years. There are hoaxes and misidentifications but there are a large number of genuine cases explainable only in terms of alien presence.

Its good you have an open mind..it will serve you good in the future..ignorance will not get us anywhere..! I think the governments all around the world have a lot to answer for..its only a matter of time now before they start to crack and the truth will prevail..think the ball is begining to roll..!

E.T has no lights on the FTL craft ! THey dont come here to drive around at night for Fun !

:alien::no:

E.T has no lights on the FTL craft ! THey dont come here to drive around at night for Fun !

What..? you know their agenda..? tell me why there should be no lights on such craft..? and maybe they dont understand the meaning of what fun is..? but do they really want to put dogs muck through someones letterbox..?? I doubt it

Edited by Murdison
  • Like 1

What..? you know their agenda..? tell me why there should be no lights on such craft..? and maybe they dont understand the meaning of what fun is..? but do they really want to put dogs muck through someones letterbox..?? I doubt it

D knows their agenda as well as anyone, I suppose.

If ET are really here, they had to cross vast spans of interstellar or even intergalactic space. Why would they need lights?

Edited by sinewave

ITs quite Insane to Think that E.T`s would Need Lights they have those Kool Almond Eyes ! And on top of that They Wouldnt come within a few million Light years of us ! They do afterall have amazing Sense of Smell !

IT sickens them to even get near us ! So Keep slathering on all that Axe !

what? Absolute heresy!! Heres a thread with a glowing/flashing landed ufo. And its real. Says zoser :lol:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=256920&hl=

Food again Don. I know now what makes you tick and it ain't UFO's.

Here you are:

grilled-steak-ck-1215910-l.jpg

Please do NOT post disturbing photos here!!!

• Like 1

If ET are really here, they had to cross vast spans of interstellar or even intergalactic space.

That's an assumption straight out of the high school physics book. LOL

Please do NOT post disturbing photos here!!!

Sweet "Scowl" Now That's a texas Cook out !

Until proven otherwise I agree. How was it done and why and how are the witnesses to be accounted for? Beautiful cases these.

beautiful cases to the mentally deficient perhaps :tu:

Ok something new to talk about, "UFO caught on deer camera in Louisiana"

The blurb under the video says

deer camera in Louisiana. Don't know what the heck it is. Never got anything like this on picture or video before from the deer cameras. The trees in the shot are about 35 yards away and there are other trees behind that, but very little.. I cant tell if the object is in front of the tree leaves or behind it.

UFO+Caught+on+Ddeer+Camera+in+Louisiana+-+October+2013.jpg

You really need to make this vid full screen

And yes, he has many other ufo vids...so praps just another hoaxer?

Other examples:

image257763741.jpgprtscr-capture_330.jpg

The first one is discussed here. When even mufon thinks it is debunked, then I think it's safe to say it was.. I'm not saying this debunks the video, just offering similar images.

So, pulling the original thread title back into line then, as we see from the above images, strange things indeed are seen on some cams, in this case trail/deer cams...

So I believe we can attribute them to simple camera issues. Unless we are being invaded my mini glowing ufos that follow animal paths in the woods that is...

So I believe we can attribute them to simple camera issues. Unless we are being invaded my mini glowing ufos that follow animal paths in the woods that is...

Nothing like a sweeping generalisation in the name of good science eh?

All generalisations are wrong.

Are they not?

Edited by zoser