Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why am I in deep thought?

The_Sensual_One

Lately for a week now I've been having deep thoughts about what would happen to our souls when we die and where will we go and will we return back to this planet. The feeling is very very weird to me and I've been having major anxiety with extreme head pressure just thinking about it all. Especially today, I texted my bf and told him this, " Ugh -_- I just went into another deep deep deep thought and got that weird ass feeling again. My brain hurts. :( this time I kept thinking deeply about where will everyone be or go once the sun dies out with the Earth. It's just crazy thinking about it all. Think about that for a moment. Doesn't boggle your mind? It's like will we all be together or separated? Ugh I just wanna go back to having my normal thoughts. Why am I thinking this deeply? Cus of the shifting in higher conciousness? "

Has anyone ever been in deep thought about this as well and get a weird feeling that causes anxiety? I'm trying to find a way to calm my mind. Why all of a sudden am I having these deep thoughts. Someone please respond so that I can ease my mind.

It seems like a common place to go to in thought, the idea of what happens after death is something we all think about, because there's simply no way to know until we die.

Its like watching a wave coming towards you, you can't stop it, and you're not entirely sure of what the aftermath of that wave will be, the only thing to do is accept that the wave (death) is going to hit you eventually, and live a life up to that point so you don't regret anything upon that moment.

Yeah, look at me...bein' all inspirational n ****

• Like 1

I don't think we should worry too much about this. The least comforting thought might be that death could mean pure nothingness, that we simply don't exist anymore and that everything we've learnt and become in the course of our lives goes to waste. And this is exactly what I don't believe. As Keanu Reeves said in The Day the Earth Stood Still, "The universe wastes nothing. Everything is simply transformed." I think we'll end up somewhere and what we've learnt throughout our lives will contribute to something. That's all I can say for now. :)

Edited by Strigoaica
  • Like 1

It's a nice thought, I generally don't like taking metaphysical advice from the guy from Bill and Ted, buts its nice

I haven't watched Bill and Ted. But the plot summary at IMDb tells me I sure should have! :tsu:

Know what you mean the older one gets the more the memory fails. Its like gee what did I learn all this for, if I`m just going to forget.

I think about that kind of stuff all the time... Always have and probably always will. I even bought a nice little leather bound journal to write out all these crazy deep thoughts just so I could ease that pressure in my mind. I think it's worked, but I have so many thoughts it's hard to write it all down.. But it helped, so I'd recommend it.

Although, I can't say I've had anxiety about it. As I said, I've always been a deep thinker, sure there's that odd pressure about thinking about it all, but I don't get anxiety. Maybe just because I'm used to it?

Has anyone ever been in deep thought about this as well and get a weird feeling that causes anxiety? I'm trying to find a way to calm my mind. Why all of a sudden am I having these deep thoughts. Someone please respond so that I can ease my mind.

You are having these thoughts because there is a deep desire in you to awaken. What you have as anxiety of the mind is very common. Our logical brain is very uncomfortable with Any Kind of reflective information.

So to answer the questions, who are we, where do we originate from and where will we be when the earth returns to dust are good questions. In my view the best answers to those questions were presented in a channeled Kryon message last year.

http://kryon.com/cartprodimages/download_Patagonia_12.html

The last link to the final audio message is the one to listen to for those answers.

It does answer the questions you asked, if you are inclined to resonate with the message.

John

• Like 2

I feel that the anxiety is caused by a gap of understanding in this area where growth and awakening is required. These deep thought's, a symptom of it, are directing you to know and understand the immortality of the soul... (after reading a post in another thread, I can see you are already well on the way.) :tu:

I've been through similar growth spurts, I think we all have..

Hope this helps..

Before life there is something.

After life there is something.

Even when your life is through,

There's something to look forward to.

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

Before life there is something.

After life there is something.

Even when your life is th®ough,

There's something to look forward to.

When your life is at it's end, dig a hole and start again.

:lol: nice..

But I don't think it's a "start again" scenario.. IMO it's more like a continue on scenario.

Life is full of choices but we are all the ultimate authority over our selves, even though most in this world don't see it that way.

Given that we are the ultimate authority of our selves... Why should the afterlife be any different? Why start again when one can simply continue on if one chooses to do so.

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

Why mince?

When you were born, was it a new beginning, or a continuation of something? And what's the difference?

Why mince?

When you were born, was it a new beginning, or a continuation of something? And what's the difference?

Mince?

Birth is a new beginning of life in a continuing cycle of life that has gone on long before any of us were here to remember the beginnings, and long after we are gone.. You, Me, everyone is subject to that, and are a part of it.. Death is an equally important part the cycle of life. IMO, the beginnings and ends of it are the important bits, Birth and Death are junctures, interception points, transition points from one form to the next.

We think of the cycle of life and death as a circle, but let's face it, a circle has a beginning and an end when it is drawn. Traced in perfection a circle travels forever, but it has transition points of beginnings and Ends that IMO hides the rest of it's nature, that hidden nature being infinity, a figure eight. I don't think there is any difference in infinity. In life we see only a cycle (circle).. I don't see the afterlife being perceived as anything less than a cycle (circle) It's those explosive Transition points of birth and death where the two circles meet where we must realize that it goes on for infinity.

Mincing words. Minced terms. Minced meat. Sliced, diced and said thrice-- it's the same thing that's said as nice.

I think you just agreed with me that life cycles are circles that include both death and rebirth and such circles remain eternally unless they are eternally destroyed.

I think this sounds like growing up.

Who doesn't think about life after death or why we're here or 'deep' stuff like that sometimes?

If you're used to thinking only really shallow thoughts, I'd suggest welcoming this as finally something of possible interest or importance (And I don't mean importance as in some cosmic 'awakening' or 'power'). Be happy your mind is growing. Don't worry about it.

:)

Lately for a week now I've been having deep thoughts about what would happen to our souls when we die and where will we go and will we return back to this planet. The feeling is very very weird to me and I've been having major anxiety with extreme head pressure just thinking about it all. Especially today, I texted my bf and told him this, " Ugh -_- I just went into another deep deep deep thought and got that weird ass feeling again. My brain hurts. :( this time I kept thinking deeply about where will everyone be or go once the sun dies out with the Earth. It's just crazy thinking about it all. Think about that for a moment. Doesn't boggle your mind? It's like will we all be together or separated? Ugh I just wanna go back to having my normal thoughts. Why am I thinking this deeply? Cus of the shifting in higher conciousness? "

I agree with those who are also perceiving in this moment of time that this is related to an awakening, or, due to the energies accelerating things right now. (Take a moment to read the other responses in this forum alone in the past 48hrs, you aren't the only one) -- The anxiety is related to your ego mind set and nothing else, only ego fears the end of existence while your higher consciousness ( higher self) knows that it is just a transition. It's up you and everyone else in their individual selfs to make that connection or not.

The beauty of it all is that there is no way to know absolutely the truth about the nature of our existence/reality/consciousness. The fact that no one can know gives us the freedom of interpretation. I can choose to believe that I receive messages from a higher power in my Alphabet soup. No one could tell me otherwise because we cannot prove it wrong. Regardless of the truth behind your choice of interpretation, it has REAL effects on your reality. There's this idea floating around about your reality is a manifestation of your thoughts, and with the power of thought alone you can transform your life. In addition, believers think that their lives are guided through synchronicity (those strange unexplainable coincidences). While skeptics are busy trying to train on their parade, the believers are living a HAPPY existence. The point here is that regardless of the truth, if it makes you happy, inspires you to do something new, gives you a new perspective, then wasn't it worth believing in? The truth will always be debatable. Worrying about what we cannot know is a waste of energy. It's better to be inquisitive rather than scared. This boils down to choice -- it is a very powerful thing.

Thank you all so much for your replies. It's making me feel much better.

It seems like a common place to go to in thought, the idea of what happens after death is something we all think about, because there's simply no way to know until we die.

Some might say it could be a little too late by then! Just a thought.

Its like watching a wave coming towards you, you can't stop it, and you're not entirely sure of what the aftermath of that wave will be, the only thing to do is accept that the wave (death) is going to hit you eventually, and live a life up to that point so you don't regret anything upon that moment.

Yeah, look at me...bein' all inspirational n ****

How thorough has your research been? How far has your journey of enquiry taken you? Your experiences have not been the same as mine. I'm not claiming to know the whole picture but by searching diligently much can be known and understood about this.

Take the subject seriously for a start is what I would advise.

Death's too important to take seriously.

side from watching my share of people die aside from faith there's not any real way of knowing about life after death.

You'll argue I'm sure, and it will probably involve....aliens or higher dimensions or something.

if that's what works for you, cool, pretending to know what comes after death doesn't do anything for me.

Everything dies, we find out then what happens

Death's too important to take seriously.

side from watching my share of people die aside from faith there's not any real way of knowing about life after death.

You'll argue I'm sure, and it will probably involve....aliens or higher dimensions or something.

if that's what works for you, cool, pretending to know what comes after death doesn't do anything for me.

Everything dies, we find out then what happens

No not aliens this time.

If you have not delved into the subject diligently then there is probably little I could say that would be of interest. Better to just live your life in the best way possible and enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

No not aliens this time.

If you have not delved into the subject diligently then there is probably little I could say that would be of interest. Better to just live your life in the best way possible and enjoy it.

I've delved into my share of faith's beliefs, enlighten me as to what you've conjured up.