Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Peter Schiff: Why do we let Obama lie?

Yamato

A top commenter on YT answered the question: "What else should we call the debt ceiling?" best:

The new name for the debt ceiling should be the God of Debt. We must make sacrifices to the God of Debt so that it allows us to continue to serve His ubiquitous rule. ~ randydee024

• Like 2

We act as if they are Gods. This man can litteraly say anything and a large % of the population believes him. Even when the lie is as plan as the nose on your face.

• Like 2

A top commenter on YT answered the question: "What else should we call the debt ceiling?" best:

The new name for the debt ceiling should be the God of Debt. We must make sacrifices to the God of Debt so that it allows us to continue to serve His ubiquitous rule. ~ randydee024

LOL... :)

• Like 1

Not one explanation provided for why we let Obama lie. Is that because there no reason, but yet, let's just ignore the fact we do it anyway? Why are we so complacent in this country and by extension, on this board? I couldn't even get this discussion to stick when I posted it the first time. What are we hiding for? What are we protecting? Why do we let Obama lie, right under our noses like this? Are we lacking in compassion, ignorant of the truth, selfish and therefore callous, slave to bipartisan politics, what?

• Like 1

All politicians lie, and if you think the last ten presidents (aside from Carter) never lied then you are sorely mistaken. That Presidents of all ilk promise a lot and accomplish little is the normal way of things. Obama is no different, other than the rabid, abject paranoia of a loud and vocal, crazy minority.

Edited by darkmoonlady

Not one explanation provided for why we let Obama lie. Is that because there no reason, but yet, let's just ignore the fact we do it anyway? Why are we so complacent in this country and by extension, on this board? I couldn't even get this discussion to stick when I posted it the first time. What are we hiding for? What are we protecting? Why do we let Obama lie, right under our noses like this? Are we lacking in compassion, ignorant of the truth, selfish and therefore callous, slave to bipartisan politics, what?

Honestly, I don't know why we let him, or rather, the Mainstream Media, get away with it....Remember the whole "A YouTube video started the Benghazi Attack"? :no:

I am an honest person, and I tell the truth. That is why when I see a President, or any other elected official, lie outright, and constantly, it makes me mad. I don't like liars. And every time Obama opens his mouth he lies....I can't even watch the guy talk anymore.....

Obama-Liar.jpg

funny-obama-12.jpg

• Like 1

We act as if they are Gods. This man can litteraly say anything and a large % of the population believes him. Even when the lie is as plan as the nose on your face.

Remember, half the population did not vote for the man. The MSM doesn't jhjust swallow his lies they protect him when he does. The reason they do this are myriad:

1. They got the guy elected in the first place by becoming an adjunct arm of the Obama campaign.

2. As liberals they have a vested interest in protecting anyone on their side of the political spectrum.

3. They really believe muc h of the garbage and lies the left put out. They really are in shock that Obamacare is a complete and utter failure, they believed that it would work because the holy government was running it.

4. This is not about politics because liberalism is more religion than political. They deify their leaders and just as a deeply religious person will believe any and all lies the religious leaders tell them the liberal will believe any and all lies his political leadership tells him. Also, like a deeply religious person, they see anyone who questions their leaders or believe in some other political philosophy as heretics that must be destroyed. Never question their faith or its doctrines no matter how screwed up and ridiulous they are.

• Like 3

Merc.... the number is closer to 70% of the voting population didn't vote for the Ds when 40% of those who didn't vote D or R are factored into the equation.

• Like 2

All politicians lie, and if you think the last ten presidents (aside from Carter) never lied then you are sorely mistaken. That Presidents of all ilk promise a lot and accomplish little is the normal way of things. Obama is no different, other than the rabid, abject paranoia of a loud and vocal, crazy minority.

You didn't even watch the video did you? You immediately went into partisan attack mode....

"Raising the debt ceiling, doesn't add more debt" said Obama... that's not politics, that's lieing! The whole name "debt ceiling" is what that means! Raising the debt ceiling adds more debt! Duh.

Because they have this genius system called the two party system.

If one president lies then morons just point to when the president of the other party lied. And it happens over and over again.

And people will still vote for the lier because they are more afraid of the other party winning if they don't vote for him.

• Like 2

Because they have this genius system called the two party system.

If one president lies then morons just point to when the president of the other party lied. And it happens over and over again.

And people will still vote for the lier because they are more afraid of the other party winning if they don't vote for him.

I completely agree. :tsu:

I hate it, when people go Bush/Reagan did it, thinking it somehow excuses the behaviour.....it doesn't! I am very well aware that they are liars, and I don't condone it whatsoever.

I wish more people had voted for Ron Paul. When he talks he's straightforward and honest. When Obama talks he sounds too much like a snake oil salesman....

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

"Raising the debt ceiling, doesn't add more debt" said Obama... that's not politics, that's lieing! The whole name "debt ceiling" is what that means! Raising the debt ceiling adds more debt! Duh.

um no that's not what it means. The debt ceiling is NOT a credit limit. The debt was ALREADY spent. The debt ceiling just creates an artificial construct about PAYING the debt. It's the stupidist misnamed law ever created and it used by pols to mislead many people, like you, who don't understand it.

Merc.... the number is closer to 70% of the voting population didn't vote for the Ds when 40% of those who didn't vote D or R are factored into the equation.

please. layoff the acid. Of 129million votes Obama got almost 66 millon or 51% of the total vote. Romny got 61million. So that leaves your "didn't vote D or R" with a few paltry million votes that went nowhere.

please. layoff the acid. Of 129million votes Obama got almost 66 millon or 51% of the total vote. Romny got 61million. So that leaves your "didn't vote D or R" with a few paltry million votes that went nowhere.

So how is Obama doing? Are you happy with the administartion so far? If so, please tell us what you see as the regime's greatest accomplishments. I'm sure we all want to know.

So how is Obama doing? Are you happy with the administartion so far? If so, please tell us what you see as the regime's greatest accomplishments. I'm sure we all want to know.

fair to midland. doing what it can. Greatest accomplishment is easy. Even you should know that. The ACA.

fair to midland. doing what it can. Greatest accomplishment is easy. Even you should know that. The ACA.

You think the ACA is doing well? Really? It seems to be a disaster by any measure and getting worse daily. What do you see as an accomplishment?

Edited by Merc14

..........The total eligible voting turnout was 58.2%.... That leaves another 41.8% of the eligible voting population who never voted for Obama because they didnt vote..... DUH...... plus the R's non vote and the true number is around 70%.

• Like 2

*Snip*

Merc, many of your posts make me wonder.... Do you believe that "black" people are intellectually inferior to "white" people? It's a simple straightforward question and i'd like an honest answer please?

Edited by kmt_sesh
Inflammatory remark removed.

You think the ACA is doing well? Really?

yes I do. Really. It is provable so. But then you;'d have to stop listening the conservamedia.

..........The total eligible voting turnout was 58.2%.

non-voters don't count. and really don't matter. and really like to whine about it.

Merc, many of your posts make me wonder.... Do you believe that "black" people are intellectually inferior to "white" people? It's a simple straightforward question and i'd like an honest answer please?

Really? In what way? Is it racist to disagree with a man's politics or racist to defend a man's politics by using his skin color as a defense? I was in the military most of my young man's life, years ago and race is pretty much irrelevant when your ass is on the line. You are far more a racist for asking that than I am because skin color never enters into my mind. Conservatives believe that every man and woman is important and invaluable and can contribute and thrive if he or she is free to do so. God made us all human, man divided us by race and color and leftists used that to destroy society. Let me ask you how you feel about these brilliant men:

Thomas Sowell,

Walter E. Williams

Clarence Thomas

John Howard Griff

• Like 1

yes I do. Really. It is provable so. But then you;'d have to stop listening the conservamedia.

Really? Show me the numbers. BTW, you'll be a hero of the left if you do because no one else can. You are a gift for someone trying to teach people about the insanity of the new radical left. You never give up, no matter how horrible the results.

Really? Show me the numbers. BTW, you'll be a hero of the left if you do because no one else can. You are a gift for someone trying to teach people about the insanity of the new radical left. You never give up, no matter how horrible the results.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

Its the radicals on both sides that will bring the US down.

Race is a side toxin used by religion to divide. Religion is the cure for freedom. I could never support a nation that does not support a secular nation and there for the rights and freedoms of it`s people.

Edited by The Silver Thong