Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Peter Schiff: Why do we let Obama lie?

Yamato

As to the OP the US is in no possition to say it is secular or not in it`s possitions around the globe. Hence I do not support any nation that displays favortisim to those that think we are guided by a god no matter the flavor.

Those that chose to be a believer of some majical man in the sky scare me and yes they will be feared.

non-voters don't count. and really don't matter. and really like to whine about it.

I have this feeling you're actually posting from Egypt.... somewhere in the Nile.

ha

• Like 1

non-voters don't count. and really don't matter. and really like to whine about it.

Pls watch the whole thing and you might understand why.

• Like 2

The Silver Thong is a dude, dude.

Oh....I was just informed you already knew that. My bad. I didn't know you were a social liberal.

The President went golfing today and hit one into the rough...

Didn't matter much... he had yet another good lie.

• Like 3

The Silver Thong is a dude, dude.

Oh....I was just informed you already knew that. My bad. I didn't know you were a social liberal.

Its obvious a conservitive vs a liberal is different in Canada. Probably because we don`t work off a 2 party system. Corupt all of them but then we have choice of electing in third or fourth parties to the seats that can make decisions, not a republic of old my friend that has dinner together at a country club to plan a new hmmm.

Did you really just equait me to ninja dude..... Skrew Obama Skrew the dem skrew the pubs and do something. If not you talk off a self imposed ledge. Both parties suc assss and well you are stuck with them and the world sees it. Nothing to be ashamed of as it has happened many time a governement skrews the people.

Its obvious a conservitive vs a liberal is different in Canada. Probably because we don`t work off a 2 party system. Corupt all of them but then we have choice of electing in third or fourth parties to the seats that can make decisions, not a republic of old my friend that has dinner together at a country club to plan a new hmmm.

Did you really just equait me to ninja dude..... Skrew Obama Skrew the dem skrew the pubs and do something. If not you talk off a self imposed ledge. Both parties suc assss and well you are stuck with them and the world sees it. Nothing to be ashamed of as it has happened many time a governement skrews the people.

Edit: hmmm I think I may or may not have posted as to the intention I was intending lol Im just a rockie after some time off. I prefer to observe

What's your dog's name?

"Askim"

Huh?

"Askim"

ummmm..... okay fella.... What's your name?

(And we all know what we should do with sleeping dogs)

http://youtu.be/M2GZWSqNviU

• Like 1

Love this one!

Sing along with the Chorus..... I always think of the President when I hear it...

http://youtu.be/YAl-vZsswb4

• Like 1

Thanks for answering my question Merc. I guess i was completely wrong. We all form impressions.. many of which are inaccurate? Sorry.

Because you vote in liars.