Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two ufo sightings. Sophia, Bulgaria,and W.Vir

Spacenut56

Going to try this one last time:

you should get a web page of ufos sighting listings. The top one is of a sighting in Sophia, Bulgaria.(with video/pics)

The one below that is the Aug. 16-17 sighting with alleged abduction/time loss/ and possible implant in West Virginia.

If this doesn't work, cest la vie!

http://www.ufosnw.com/newsite/category/video

FINALLY!! :su

• Like 1

I've seen a UFO like the one shown in the Bulgarian report. Too far up to tell what it was. I took a pic, ten x zoom and it still looked just like that.

I've seen a UFO like the one shown in the Bulgarian report. Too far up to tell what it was. I took a pic, ten x zoom and it still looked just like that.

hello SP,

I thought you had seen a metallic ball? the Bulgarian report shows the streaking light??? am I definitely looking at the right one?

hello SP,

I thought you had seen a metallic ball? the Bulgarian report shows the streaking light??? am I definitely looking at the right one?

That was a different experience. The sighting that resembled this, looked like the still pic under the video. The one I saw was stationary, no streaking and it wasn't a light.

Thanks for sharing.

The Bulgaria video:

Reminds me of this old classic:

The original version. The interesting part begins at 1:00 but may be worth reading the intro first.

Shot by Tim Edwards in 1995.

Edited by zoser

Same object perhaps?

Who knows?

Good find in any case SN.

Shame the Bulgarian cameraman didn't zoom in a bit more or have a video recorder.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Wow.

Watch the Tim Edwards footage all the way through!

At 6:43 the footage of Christopher Rodriguez in Mexico in 2009. Similar again!

Very interesting footage. It does appear to be similiar to the Bulgarian ufo, with the exception of the Salida footage the object seems to be or appears to be either spinning, or has something, or part of it like a ball/sphere on it or something? Someone mentioned this in the video too.Then towards the end of the video you can see the smaller sphere as well.

• Like 1

I can't say I have seen one with the effect that the Salida ufo seems to have. The spinning or spinning with ball/sphere in or on it.

Very interesting footage. It does appear to be similiar to the Bulgarian ufo, with the exception of the Salida footage the object seems to be or appears to be either spinning, or has something, or part of it like a ball/sphere on it or something? Someone mentioned this in the video too.Then towards the end of the video you can see the smaller sphere as well.

Check out the Rodriguez footage at 6:43 in post 6.

Thanks for sharing.

The Bulgaria video:

Reminds me of this old classic:

The original version. The interesting part begins at 1:00 but may be worth reading the intro first.

The enhanced version:

Shot by Tim Edwards in 1995.

Hi Zoser,

Both of those videos look very much like strands of spider silk refracting or reflecting sunlight. Notice that both sets of images were taken looking almost directly at the sun. That sets up the perfect conditions for getting a thin, almost invisible strand of silk to catch the sunlight. The streaks are also seen near a fixed object where the web could be anchored (pole in the Bulgaria photos; house in the Salida video).

Take a look at this video for some good examples of spider silk in sunlight (especially starting at about 0:36):

[media=]

And that's the problem with videos on the internet. That one may be a spider web, but the one I saw, wasn't.

• Like 2

And that's the problem with videos on the internet.

I posted a video showing what spider silk can look like in the sunlight. Why is that a problem? Do you see the similarities with the videos Zoser and Spacenut56 posted?

That one may be a spider web, but the one I saw, wasn't.

I wasn't commenting on your sighting.

• Like 1

Hi Zoser,

Both of those videos look very much like strands of spider silk refracting or reflecting sunlight. Notice that both sets of images were taken looking almost directly at the sun. That sets up the perfect conditions for getting a thin, almost invisible strand of silk to catch the sunlight. The streaks are also seen near a fixed object where the web could be anchored (pole in the Bulgaria photos; house in the Salida video).

Take a look at this video for some good examples of spider silk in sunlight (especially starting at about 0:36):

You came up with some nice goods with the Phobos image Mr P.

I'm afraid this isn't any where near as convinving.

Check out the Tim Edwards footage again. See how it moves location quickly.

I'm not buying that one. Also the Rodriguez footage looks nothing remotely like it.

Sorry.

Back tomorrow.

Edited by zoser

I posted a video showing what spider silk can look like in the sunlight. Why is that a problem? Do you see the similarities with the videos Zoser and Spacenut56 posted?

I wasn't commenting on your sighting.

I know you weren't and there's not a problem with the video you posted.

That was a different experience. The sighting that resembled this, looked like the still pic under the video. The one I saw was stationary, no streaking and it wasn't a light.

ahh ok, never knew you had two different sightings :)

which was the more spectacular? am I right in thinking you were with friends when you saw the metallic spheres? was anyone with you on the above sighting?

A similarity but easily debunked and I'm sure you must have come to the conclusion yourself from studying the footage thoroughly.

On neither the Rodriguez or the Edwards footage do we see gossamer threads. In fact the Edwards object clearly moves around at startling speed as he claimed it did.

No sign of threads anywhere:

Edwards1_zps24e8af82.png

The corner of this structure gives us a frame of reference to indicate it's rapid movement:

Edwards2_zps5155ef8d.png

On the Rodriguez image we see no threads either:

Rodriguez1_zps27db3515.png

And another clincher is that the Rodriguez object gets partially obscured by cloud:

Rodriguez2_zps4a3a797e.png

Both sets of footage therefore indicate that the objects are high in the sky.

Both sets of footage represent quality UFO footage of non-terrestrial objects.

Edited by zoser

ahh ok, never knew you had two different sightings :)

which was the more spectacular? am I right in thinking you were with friends when you saw the metallic spheres? was anyone with you on the above sighting?

I've had more. The spheres were spectacular. The stationary white thing, that resembled what zozer has posted above, not so much. Just couldn't tell what it might have been. Yes, my brother witnessed the sphere with me the second time.

I've had more. The spheres were spectacular. The stationary white thing, that resembled what zozer has posted above, not so much. Just couldn't tell what it might have been. Yes, my brother witnessed the sphere with me the second time.

ok cheers fella......

most would say 'lucky you' at this point, but something tells me its driven you crazy not knowing and you almost wish you hadnt seen anything.

I'm certainly glad I saw them but I've come to the conclusion that I'll never know what they are, so it's not driving me crazy.

I'm certainly glad I saw them but I've come to the conclusion that I'll never know what they are, so it's not driving me crazy.

ok fair enough, my misread then

What does bug me, is that there is nothing out there that can explain it away.

I guess Venus wont suffice then :unsure2::w00t: