Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Agent117

Desperate help needed to find my we'd rings

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys

I'm so lost. For months now my wedding and engagement rings have been missing and I can't even remember when or where I last wore them. My fingers are a bit fatter since kids so I don't wear them often.

I use to always keep them in a small box by our microwave but the Inlaws were over from NZ and they moved everything from that area of the kitchen.... I have two memories of coming and going about my rings and I'm not sure which one is true...... Firstly I remember lying in bed one morning and my daughter playing in my bedside draws.... I remember thinking I should move my rings from in there before she takes off with them..... For the life of me I can't remember if I did move them and where I may have put them..... The other memory I have is that I out them somewhere different in the kitchen But I have spring cleaned and can't find them anywhere. I don't know if my daughter has taken them and hid them somewhere or if I put them somewhere or if I have lost them forever. I have two additional needs kids so my tiredness levels are high and memory bad.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hi guys

I'm so lost. For months now my wedding and engagement rings have been missing and I can't even remember when or where I last wore them. My fingers are a bit fatter since kids so I don't wear them often.

I use to always keep them in a small box by our microwave but the Inlaws were over from NZ and they moved everything from that area of the kitchen.... I have two memories of coming and going about my rings and I'm not sure which one is true...... Firstly I remember lying in bed one morning and my daughter playing in my bedside draws.... I remember thinking I should move my rings from in there before she takes off with them..... For the life of me I can't remember if I did move them and where I may have put them..... The other memory I have is that I out them somewhere different in the kitchen But I have spring cleaned and can't find them anywhere. I don't know if my daughter has taken them and hid them somewhere or if I put them somewhere or if I have lost them forever. I have two additional needs kids so my tiredness levels are high and memory bad.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

What are the ages of your children?

What are the ages of your children?

What are the ages of your children? The reason I asked, little ones have a tendany to hide things in plants, or in vases and once we had a little boy at school asked my little daughter to marry him, he took his Mother `s wedding rings and gave them to her, it took along time to find out because it was their little secret :):)

They are 5 and 2. I'm worried my 2 year old may have put them somewhere

Do you have forced hot air heating? I though for a second and I saw a rectangular dark space and thought of the heat registers in the floor. May be something else. Inside a shoe box etc.?