Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Grey wants to attack us?!

Midyin

So, I read in another thread(unrelated to this subject) that there is a. Theory that we are at war with the Grey(the typical "Roswell Alien")...

What are your thoughts? Are Aliens from another planet really coming to earth? Are we Curently ingaged in a conflict with them?

Didn't Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum blow up their mothership though?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 6

Are Aliens from another planet really coming to earth? Are we Curently ingaged in a conflict with them?

No and no.

There is not a scrap of credible evidence to suggest either scenario.

*patiently waits for Zoser to post Travis Walton crap again*

• Like 5

If they came here to fight, we'd be dust already.

That was my thought, but there seems to be a strong belief that they showed up around WW2 when we started Atomic testing, and haven't had the most possitive of intent for us..

So there must be something that makes people think this...

That was my thought, but there seems to be a strong belief that they showed up around WW2 when we started Atomic testing, and haven't had the most possitive of intent for us..

Would you have a positive intent for a lesser race if they went nuclear?

True,... It would seem that some people have a hard time separating the two. Fact from fiction.

• Like 1

I think you have to determine whether the "greys" exist before we get to wondering if they're at war with us.

• Like 4

I think you have to determine whether the "greys" exist before we get to wondering if they're at war with us.

Well, that's not gonna happen.

If they enslaved humans at all, would they do it by race? Imagine the can of worms that would open.

True,... It would seem that some people have a hard time separating the two. Fact from fiction.

This nonsense is nothing new. Once flying saucers became a national craze, "contactees" came forth saying that they were in communication with these beings who were piloting these craft from other worlds. The "messages" were fluff full of warnings about nuclear weapons, ecological destruction and how the world would soon end. Other claimed that evil aliens were plotting to take over the Earth. Some of them gained fanatical followings without the help of the Internet or free long distance phone calls even though their stories made little sense.

Hardly anyone believes these people were really chatting with aliens now but with the successful revival of the Ancient Astronaut business it's possible that someone is trying to get the contactee business going again. The Internet now gives these con-artists a direct line to suckers and their money.

What are your thoughts? Are Aliens from another planet really coming to earth? Are we Curently ingaged in a conflict with them?

LOLOSAURUS !

Yes they are attacking us sending a spaceship every like 5 years or so. They are studying us first. It must be a very important pre-war function likely to develop "destructive" weapons like the one below;

2842345-the-anal-probe-was-this-big.jpg

• Like 1

Are Aliens from another planet really coming to earth? Are we Curently ingaged in a conflict with them?

No and no.

Travis Walton. . .? Hmm, now. Didn't he play power forward in the '90's for the Portland Trailblazers?

But, "seriously," folks. Apparently some people sincerely believe we've been visited, and some have been subjected to invasive medical procedures via the umbilicus, or whatever; and some credulously believe alien abductions have taken place. What always has puzzled me is how some true believers have created a veritable pantheon of aliens, a certain typology: Greys, greens, reptilians, pseudo-humanoid, bug-eyes, melonheads, spindly-legged, peaceniks, warmongers---oh, you know what I mean. How can we know so much about 'em if they ain't fer real, eh, Cletus?

I've never been visited, nor probed--nor am I asking for it--and I don't know anyone personally who has. As for being in conflict with potential visitants, I'd think they would simply leave us the heck alone with some variation of the "There's no intelligent life down there" argument.

But people will continue to heed the final line of the reporter in the original movie "The Thing:" 'Watch the skies! Keep watching!'

And tomorrow is Halloween, after all. Make sure you pacify the melonheads and bug-eyes, so we don't have intergalactic war break out. I'm not sure how well this Administration would handle that. . .

It's a question I've often asked, how could any ET race respond so quickly to that? If we assume that the 1947 flurry was the start of the ETs' interest in earnest, how could it have been in response to the Atom bomb? The first of those was only let off in 1945, and so these ETs would have had to have been less than one Light year away, even if they'd decided to respond immediately (and why I've no idea), and they'd been able to travel at the speed of Light to get here. Since even the nearest star is 4.2 light years away, it would have taken at the very quickest 8 1/2 years to respond to that. They could only have done so if they'd come from somewhere inside the Solar system, and they were already monitoring the Earth. So I'm really not sure if that theory has a leg to stand on.

• Like 1

No and no.

In respect of the OP I would say let's pray they don't declare war. The way they go about things is a little scary; arriving in your bedroom, sleep paralysis, being walked through walls, being laid on a slab, bug eyed creatures looking into your mind, injections in your sensitive parts.............

It never happened to TW by the way Mrs P. That was just cinema.

Instead he came up against some little grey men who ran away when he brandished a bar. Then came a well toned male and then a bra less female:

A bit like this:

1098032738,Travis_Walton-Aliens.jpg

Looks like he got away pretty lightly!

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

This nonsense is nothing new. Once flying saucers became a national craze, "contactees" came forth saying that they were in communication with these beings who were piloting these craft from other worlds. The "messages" were fluff full of warnings about nuclear weapons, ecological destruction and how the world would soon end. Other claimed that evil aliens were plotting to take over the Earth. Some of them gained fanatical followings without the help of the Internet or free long distance phone calls even though their stories made little sense.

Hardly anyone believes these people were really chatting with aliens now but with the successful revival of the Ancient Astronaut business it's possible that someone is trying to get the contactee business going again. The Internet now gives these con-artists a direct line to suckers and their money.

Will the greys sort out the America national debt?

If they bring with them a load of raw materials in exchange for few more cattle parts and human abductions?

Better pray that someone helps out down here soon.

Aliens that are able to come here freely would not be limited by space, and time.Such technology of that kind of magnitude would have far advanced genetic knowledge.All they need is about 1,500 newborns from Earth, and watch from the Moon as their biogenetic weapons erase humans on Earth.Then replant the Earth if so desired?

If one wants to take the Sumerian cuneiform tablets as a warning?Just read the part of how the Gods got annoyed at how humans got very noisey, and decided to clean up the Earth.

In other words I feel we need to balance the Earth, and look to Science before we drown ourselves out with our own noise.

• Like 1

It's a question I've often asked, how could any ET race respond so quickly to that? If we assume that the 1947 flurry was the start of the ETs' interest in earnest, how could it have been in response to the Atom bomb? The first of those was only let off in 1945, and so these ETs would have had to have been less than one Light year away, even if they'd decided to respond immediately (and why I've no idea), and they'd been able to travel at the speed of Light to get here. Since even the nearest star is 4.2 light years away, it would have taken at the very quickest 8 1/2 years to respond to that. They could only have done so if they'd come from somewhere inside the Solar system, and they were already monitoring the Earth. So I'm really not sure if that theory has a leg to stand on.

"Somebody told me" that "they" have a base on the moon. So, "they" are right next door, travel-wise.

There is an interesting correlation between classical Christian theology and standard ufo-ology (I have an advanced degree in one and am conversant and well-read in the other): When all else fails, posit something that can't be either proved or disproved. Example: God is supposedly all good, but there's horrendous evil in the world. Presto!--Posit that the traditional proofs of God don't apply (omniscience, omnipotence, omnibenevolence, etc.), posit that God's own Self is, in fact, cosmically, evolving, and then view the Church, the UN or whomever as "proof" that God is building a better planet.

In like fashion, if travel plans for the aliens fall apart on speed-of-light grounds, simply: 1) Posit that our laws of physics don't apply to aliens, or . . . 2) Posit the moonbase Alpha notion.

It's easy, once one gets the hang of it.

Edited by szentgyorgy

Aliens that are able to come here freely would not be limited by space, and time.Such technology of that kind of magnitude would have far advanced genetic knowledge.All they need is about 1,500 newborns from Earth, and watch from the Moon as their biogenetic weapons erase humans on Earth.Then replant the Earth if so desired?

If one wants to take the Sumerian cuneiform tablets as a warning?Just read the part of how the Gods got annoyed at how humans got very noisey, and decided to clean up the Earth.

In other words I feel we need to balance the Earth, and look to Science before we drown ourselves out with our own noise.

But, but, I'm still dealing with the Tower of Babel "incident," and I don't understand everything that everybody is saying. . .

So, I read in another thread(unrelated to this subject) that there is a. Theory that we are at war with the Grey(the typical "Roswell Alien")...

err....the simple answer is NO. But Im curious to ask you something. When I watched the Gulf War on TV, you saw the sky lit up repeatedly with bombs and explosions, smoke and the rattle of gunfire, destruction on a huge scale, right? If you look at older world war 1+2 war films or pics, you see the same, barren landscapes, pulverised buildings etc etc

So erm, looking about you, wherever you are, do you see the signs of war going on? Have you heard any reports of war with aliens on the news.

NO?

Wonder why that is then?

• Like 1

err....the simple answer is NO. But Im curious to ask you something. When I watched the Gulf War on TV, you saw the sky lit up repeatedly with bombs and explosions, smoke and the rattle of gunfire, destruction on a huge scale, right? If you look at older world war 1+2 war films or pics, you see the same, barren landscapes, pulverised buildings etc etc

So erm, looking about you, wherever you are, do you see the signs of war going on? Have you heard any reports of war with aliens on the news.

NO?

Wonder why that is then?

They're fighting underground in places like Dulce. Those weird hums people are hearing all over are sounds of battles being waged.

Will the greys sort out the America national debt?

If they bring with them a load of raw materials in exchange for few more cattle parts and human abductions?

Better pray that someone helps out down here soon.

they'll bring free energy, then nobody has to work.... free money for everyone.... yeah :whistle:

• Like 1

they'll bring free energy, then nobody has to work.... free money for everyone.... yeah :whistle:

It's called 'blue energy' by the way.

It was demonstrated on V a few years ago.

v1x08_blueenergy.jpg

again, atomic tests were carried out underground or underwater, and I believe some were done in the atmosphere, but after the wars. (1958 to be precise) So for the underwater and underground ones, who would have seen those from space? And as you know, sound doesn't carry in space...so...

Anyone observing us (for the sake of the convo) wouldn't have a damned clue about our nukes