Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Maggots are crawling out of my computer

Yinarchy

I've posted before about poltergeist effects in my strange life and strange synchronicity, and weird things happen when I'm upset, and I'm always in chaos, a living hell.

Recently I was writing a story about my dead twin cousin possessing my computer and noticed a maggot crawling across my monitor. My computer got a virus, which I worked into the story, and *Snip* White Feather-- you know. The editor of Stupefying Stories responded with, "Your story came across as 000. He sent me six columns of zeros that he received as my story and said it took him an hour to get back on-line.

Meanwhile, the maggots became a stream. I have witnesses that they are coming out of a hole-- meant for a plug--(I am not computer intelligent and don't know what this insert is for) and crawling up my monitor to the flashing device that pulls in my WiFy signal and my name plate that reads: Mariev Finnegan, distinguished author and mother:

The march of maggots has been going on for about a month. I admit, I've become addicted in a sense to squishing them with my slipper. I know there is no possibility that there is something dead inside my computer. I'm posting this just to note. You don't have to believe me. But it is true and there are witnesses.

Any scientific explanation would be appreciated. How is it possible that maggots keep crawling out of my computer?

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal info.

please record a video of these maggots moving about and coming out of your computer and post it here

• Like 2

Could there be food in there? Or maybe You spilled something?

They can lay eggs in just liquids and residues. They love food urine and poop too.

There doesn't have to be anything dead at all.

But it is true and there are witnesses.

I'm not believing that there can be that many witnesses that didn't ask for you to remove the computer tower side to see what is in there.

What kind of hole should I be picturing the maggot crawling through? There are very few types.

Edited by _Only

I hate maggots, they're gross. You should take your computer apart to check whats in there. Probably spoiled food. Remove said maggots and simply put your computer back together again. I had a problem with mine when I noticed ants going in there. I took it apart, carefully cleaned the inside up, and put it back together. Problem was solved.

Edited by Himawari69
  • Like 1

I'm wondering what possible significance maggots coming out of the computer could have and why one would worry about it.

I'm wondering what possible significance maggots coming out of the computer could have and why one would worry about it.

People generally worry about steady steams of maggots coming out of personal areas in their home.

The OP seemed to find synchronicity in writing a story about the dead, and maggots appearing on her writing tool as she wrote. The first sentence hopefully clears up any more necessary background info on why she might be bothered in general.

Edited by _Only

People generally worry about steady steams of maggots coming out of personal areas in their home.

The OP seemed to find synchronicity in writing a story about the dead, and maggots appearing on her writing tool as she wrote. The first sentence hopefully clears up any more necessary background info on why she might be bothered in general.

Silly. Just get out the bug spray.

Recently I was writing a story about my dead twin cousin possessing my computer and noticed a maggot crawling across my monitor. My computer got a virus, which I worked into the story, and Adam, White Feather-- you know.

No I do not know, but are you looking for someone to say that your dead twin cousin is the maggot and caused a virus on your computer while trying to communicate with you by crawling across your monitor?

I sure hope not, but that could be worked into your story ......too.

A month of marching maggots. Sounds like you'd have flies coming out of your nose by now. And yes, get a video of it, or a picture.

Edited by Realm

They are probably moth larvi yinarchy not fly maggots. If your computer is on a desk particularly old particle board I'd bet you have a small infestation. Look through the drawers for small web like structures. It is possible that there is something in the computer aswell.

Take care.

• Like 1

What difference does it make (although your expertise is appreciated). Get out the bug spray.

What difference does it make (although your expertise is appreciated). Get out the bug spray.

That only kills the ones you can see. It is funny hearing your comments from a Buddhist though. I realize you are more... Secular I guess, but I have this image of Brad Pit in the movie "seven years in Tibet". His construction project got halted because the Buddhists wouldn't kill the worms in the dirt. How funny. :D

That's pretty grim. Why wouldn't you open up the computer and have a look inside? I don't think this has anything to do with potergeist or weird happenings.

I'm not very computer savvy but I could open up a desktop tower or a laptop. Or if it's still under warranty send it away and get someone to fix it.