Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Amish Girl Forced InExperimental Chemotherapy

david icke is right

Amish Girl Forced Into Experimental Chemotherapy Is Taken Out of U.S. and Recovers with Natural Treatment

Early in October 2013, the entire nation heard about how Sarah Hershberger, a 10-year old Ohio Amish girl with leukemia (now recovered), was being forced into a two-year unproven experimental chemotherapy study by Akron Children’s Hospital (ACH). Parents reported this week the child is fully recovered through natural treatments.

Edited by david icke is right
  • Like 1

No evidence but that's ok, you worship David Icke after all.

• Like 4

Amish Girl Forced Into Experimental Chemotherapy Is Taken Out of U.S. and Recovers with Natural Treatment

Early in October 2013, the entire nation heard about how Sarah Hershberger, a 10-year old Ohio Amish girl with leukemia (now recovered), was being forced into a two-year unproven experimental chemotherapy study by Akron Children’s Hospital (ACH). Parents reported this week the child is fully recovered through natural treatments.

So parents have no rights anymore, and money hungry corporations get to decide what is best for our children, and that usually involves drugging them.....which makes them more money....way to go America.....

No evidence but that's ok, you worship David Icke after all.

He is no more a god than me, he was lucky enough to incarnate now and give people a huge wake up call to the plans these evil banksters are doing to the human race. After all that man has gone through to give the human race a message that we are Ducked if we don't wake up I give him utmost respect. The message is clear for those that wanna listen. Personally I wish sometimes I never because what is coming is far to scary to contemplate.

He is no more a god than me, he was lucky enough to incarnate now and give people a huge wake up call to the plans these evil banksters are doing to the human race. After all that man has gone through to give the human race a message that we are Ducked if we don't wake up I give him utmost respect. The message is clear for those that wanna listen. Personally I wish sometimes I never because what is coming is far to scary to contemplate.

Well I bet he makes more money than you, and he is lucky enough to be born when there are so many gullible fools willing to buy into his fabricated BS. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 7

...been thinking about making a new account, "david icke is wrong".

• Like 1

...been thinking about making a new account, "david icke is wrong".

No one is stopping you. :tsu:

Well I bet he makes more money than you, and he is lucky enough to be born when there are so many gullible fools willing to buy into his fabricated BS.

How can you say fabricated, for instance in 1996 he outed jimmy saville as a paedophile took the media 16 years and his death for it to be reported. He talked about how money is an illusion and look at how much the debt is in America, 16 trillion and rising. If you believe you can pay it back then get working and do plenty of overtime.

David icke makes no money from every thing he does, lives in a small flat small car and has dedicated his life to raising the conscious levels of those willing to listen to better their lives and expose these evil robots who want to robotisize the human race to serve their agenda.

• Like 1

How can you say fabricated, for instance in 1996 he outed jimmy saville as a paedophile took the media 16 years and his death for it to be reported. He talked about how money is an illusion and look at how much the debt is in America, 16 trillion and rising. If you believe you can pay it back then get working and do plenty of overtime.

David icke makes no money from every thing he does, lives in a small flat small car and has dedicated his life to raising the conscious levels of those willing to listen to better their lives and expose these evil robots who want to robotisize the human race to serve their agenda.

Like I said fabricated, look up the word.

And gullible, it perfectly describes you.

Edited by Rlyeh

I don't really think that article is being up front with the situation.

There was no "experimental treatment" it was traditional chemotherapy and she was treated for several months before the parents withdrew her from the program because it made her tired and sick (you know, typical symptoms of chemotherapy - generally preferable to death however).

So if, in fact, what the "doctors" (credential please or how about their NAMES) say is true that their natural remedies CURED her (again, evidence of this?) in 3 weeks, it was only after months of traditional chemotherapy. Can I assume that they've been able to determine that their natural remedies were what cured her vs the chemotherapy - you know, because of an extensive study conducted over the past week or so. When's that being published in JAMA by the way?

I would comment further, but I'm going to take advantage of the "Free Numerology Reading" offered on that that page and order that free energy machine - **** it's only $27 and the power companies HATE it.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 4

So parents have no rights anymore, and money hungry corporations get to decide what is best for our children, and that usually involves drugging them.....which makes them more money....way to go America.....

Parents have 'no rights' just because they are not allowed to withhold potentially life-saving medical treatment from their children? That's some pretty heavy hyperbole there. It's very simple and it's been said many times before: children are not the property of their parents. And thank god.

It's fairly long, but for those interested here's a takedown of this article, that clarifies that the hospital does not make money out of clinical trials, that it is typical (50%) for children to be enrolled in these clinical trials, and also points out that this girl had already received chemotherapy so, if she is actually cured which I hope, I don't know how the parents of all people would know whether it was that or their natural medicine gobbledygook that cured her.

http://scienceblogs....io-with-cancer/

• Like 4

Like I said fabricated, look up the word.

And gullible, it perfectly describes you.

Fabricated? Can you point to the information that is fabricated?

Have you ever read a book of his?

Here is a scientist's take on this

Have you failed to acknowledge that the scientific community is divided? And why do have to be so mean to others that you simply disagree with? Can you please conduct yourself like a mature adult and talk about the issues you do not agree with , respectably ?

I'd like to read your posts from your perspectives , but only if you communicate in a kinder manner when you do disagree with others, otherwise it becomes very juvenile and really negative.

• Like 2

Here is a scientist's take on this

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You want people to vote on something in November? I can tell you that I won’t be voting for anything for your hospital. Was it worth it? Putting this family through all of this? Was it WORTH IT? You’ve ruined your public image. You’ve ruined the confidence of parents trusting you and bringing their children to your doctors and hospital. I can tell you that I am not the only person who feels this way about your hospital now. People are scared to death to bring their children to you now. People talk and they don’t trust your hospital any more. It’s your own damn fault. http://journal.livin...ural-treatment/

Hospitals are full of negative energy, like being in a microwave.

I remember reading about the best neuro doctor in the world who went through death and came back not saying "their's nothing" but came back to write a whole book on what he saw whilst being dead. He was only dead a short while and now believes their is more to life than just the human body. When will science wake up?

Fabricated? Can you point to the information that is fabricated?

David Icke's illuminati doesn't exist beside in his twisted mind.

Have you ever read a book of his?

Not a whole book, thankfully. Have you ever done any actual research? Or does Icke have to spoon feed you?

Have you failed to acknowledge that the scientific community is divided?

Then I'd have to ask for research and scientific journals, not blanket statements.
And why do have to be so mean to others that you simply disagree with? Can you please conduct yourself like a mature adult and talk about the issues you do not agree with , respectably ?

I'd like to read your posts from your perspectives , but only if you communicate in a kinder manner when you do disagree with others, otherwise it becomes very juvenile and really negative.

Sure I can, on mature subjects.

Odd you find my responses juvenile and negative, yet slander and defamation to you is "open mindedness". Nothing negative about lying.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You want people to vote on something in November? I can tell you that I won’t be voting for anything for your hospital. Was it worth it? Putting this family through all of this? Was it WORTH IT? You’ve ruined your public image. You’ve ruined the confidence of parents trusting you and bringing their children to your doctors and hospital. I can tell you that I am not the only person who feels this way about your hospital now. People are scared to death to bring their children to you now. People talk and they don’t trust your hospital any more. It’s your own damn fault. http://journal.livin...ural-treatment/

Hospitals are full of negative energy, like being in a microwave.

I remember reading about the best neuro doctor in the world who went through death and came back not saying "their's nothing" but came back to write a whole book on what he saw whilst being dead. He was only dead a short while and now believes their is more to life than just the human body. When will science wake up?

Oh look he can parrot other's misinformed opinions. Oh, wait he does that anyway. Edited by Rlyeh

Have you failed to acknowledge that the scientific community is divided?

Have you failed to provide evidence that the 'scientific community' is divided? Have you failed to provide information on exactly what the scientific community is divided about? The relevant medical community is not really divided on what is the most effective treatment we have for cancer currently.

And why do have to be so mean to others that you simply disagree with? Can you please conduct yourself like a mature adult and talk about the issues you do not agree with , respectably ?

I'm sure you'll also be admonishing david icke is right for the same reasons unless you happen to think his last post (where we should all be ashamed for having the gall to provide a rebuttal by an actual oncologist to his post), was kind, mature, and positive.

• Like 1

You want people to vote on something in November? I can tell you that I won’t be voting for anything for your hospital.

Who is 'you'? I must have missed where anyone is asking that something be voted on in November; recommended medical treatments are typically not put up for voter approval, again, thank god.

Was it worth it? Putting this family through all of this? Was it WORTH IT?

I have no problem with what it put this family through considering what these idiots were going to put their daughter through, I'll take that trade every day. If it makes sure this girl gets the treatment she requires and sends the message to other irresponsible parents that you don't get to endanger your children because of your personal beliefs, yes it was worth it. Oops, sorry, I mean, yes, IT WAS WORTH IT.

You’ve ruined your public image.

Who is 'you' again? Are you talking to the Akron's Children's Hospital? They don't post here...

Yes, when will science wake up to the fact that it should overlook sound scientific methodologies and more reasonable explanations for phenomena based on a few people's testimonials and anecdotes... I don't believe you, provide evidence that this 'neuro doctor' is the best; how were they ranked exactly?

David Icke's illuminati doesn't exist beside in his twisted mind.

Not a whole book, thankfully. Have you ever done any actual research? Or does Icke have to spoon feed you?

I have done alot of research thanks to the internet and the spiritual side as well.

I have done alot of research thanks to the internet and the spiritual side as well.

If your sources are any indication, your research material appears to consist mostly of quackery, pseudoscience, and paranoid delusions.
  • Like 1

Well if that's truly the case and you are confident in your research and decisions, then I hope you never have a young child with cancer.

Well if that's truly the case and you are confident in your research and decisions, then I hope you never have a young child with cancer.

Well If that was the case I can not say what i can do because i will be banned, but this is what is a sickness on this planet, denial and fear and conformity. biggest killer of all.

• Like 2

If your sources are any indication, your research material appears to consist mostly of quackery, pseudoscience, and paranoid delusions.

And are you qualified to give this diagnosis?

I'd like to see a drop of evidence that the girl is cancer free, and that it was the alternative treatment that did it and not the chemotherapy. Patients always suffer through chemotherapy, it is very nasty business. These parents are doing the world a great disservice if what they say is true, that they've found a natural cure for Lymphoma, and they're not telling us exactly what she was given, how much and how often.