Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Obama is so Popular

Yamato

This video explains why Obama is (still) the President.

Magic of Rahat's raining money prank. Yes the money you see raining down on Obama voters is real.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Obama is not so popular anymore.

NBC / WSJ have Obama falling 5%.

The ObamaCare Debacle effects Americans wallets. That makes them focused right now.

I think it's funny how much more obsessed the anti-Obama people are than his supporters. The number of times you think and say his name each and every day. It could only be love.

• Like 3

I think it's funny how much more obsessed the anti-Obama people are than his supporters. The number of times you think and say his name each and every day. It could only be love.

Yeah tell the grandkids it never happened as they're standing there holding the bills. That'll work great. Or we'll all be dead and off the hook anyway.

Don't you think you're overreacting a little bit too? How many anti-Obama discussions do you get from me, per year?

• Like 2

Yeah tell the grandkids it never happened as they're standing there holding the bills. That'll work great. Or we'll all be dead and off the hook anyway.

Don't you think you're overreacting a little bit too? How many anti-Obama discussions do you get from me, per year?

I would fell that it would be fairer if that obsession went to all since Reagan (excluding Clinton), as I said a million times (and have demonstrated a few more) this is not Obama, it is how the country has worked since the 1980s.

And on top of that, why do you think that the districts represented by the Tea Party are the worst hit economically? Because their representatives don't divert any pork in that direction, not because of who is the Prezz.

• Like 1

I would fell that it would be fairer if that obsession went to all since Reagan (excluding Clinton), as I said a million times (and have demonstrated a few more) this is not Obama, it is how the country has worked since the 1980s.

And on top of that, why do you think that the districts represented by the Tea Party are the worst hit economically? Because their representatives don't divert any pork in that direction, not because of who is the Prezz.

Sure it's like the Alan Greenspan discussion right next to this one, this entitlement complex began long ago. But Obama is the President right now. Facts from the past don't replace facts of the present, but they always provide a convenient change of subject don't they.

• Like 1

Sorry, it's not the government's job to prime the economy's pump.

These two replies of ours show how far apart our thinking really is. To me, it's almost ghoulish to use force and then cheer lead the results.

• Like 2

Sorry, it's not the government's job to prime the economy's pump.

These two replies of ours show how far apart our thinking really is. To me, it's almost ghoulish to use force and then cheer lead the results.

If it is not the governments job: Why do you (and the rest of the tea party) keep on blaming the government?

Sure it's like the Alan Greenspan discussion right next to this one, this entitlement complex began long ago. But Obama is the President right now. Facts from the past don't replace facts of the present, but they always provide a convenient change of subject don't they.

So we are going to keep on seeing the splinter in the eye of the others and be unencumbered by the telephone pole sticking out of our own... that will fix it/

Edited by questionmark

If it is not the governments job: Why do you (and the rest of the tea party) keep on blaming the government?

For its participation in what's not its job.

So we are going to keep on seeing the splinter in the eye of the others and be unencumbered by the telephone pole sticking out of our own... that will fix it/

Nope, no religious parable will fix this, sorry.

• Like 1

For its participation in what's not its job.

Nope, no religious parable will fix this, sorry.

Then let me explain to you the first rule of a participatory system (i.e. where people get to vote for their representatives): It is not the representatives' fault, but the fault of the idiots that vote for them over and aver again.

Complaining is just another way to disown yourself from your (and our collective) responsibility. And that surely will fix nothing.

Edited by questionmark

The Tea Party doesn't want "pork" or welfare, or Obamacare, or any of that c*** they want jobs, and an economy that doesn't suck. Didn't Obama promise he would fix the economy? Well, he hasn't and he would rather focus on issues like gun control or giving illegal immigrants amnesty (like that will help the economy....) or this stupid Obamacare.....The tea party has every right to be mad at Obama. He is no way a scapegoat, he is a horrible president. If I didn't know any better I would say he is trying to tank the economy on purpose.....

• Like 2

He's probably incorrect about you in particular, but it is a complete fallacy to not think that anti Obamas probably are more obsessed with him than his supporters. 85% of the obama topics I see are from angry tea party esque neo cons.

To me obamas just a decent president, to the neo cons he's the anti Christ.

Edited by progressivegamer44
  • Like 2

Then let me explain to you the first rule of a participatory system (i.e. where people get to vote for their representatives): It is not the representatives' fault, but the fault of the idiots that vote for them over and aver again.

Complaining is just another way to disown yourself from your (and our collective) responsibility. And that surely will fix nothing.

So tell me how to be responsible. Tell me how to fix everything.

• Like 1

Well sure. If I was an 0bama supporter, I wouldnt want to talk about it either.

• Like 2

He's probably incorrect about you in particular, but it is a complete fallacy to not think that anti Obamas probably are more obsessed with him than his supporters. 85% of the obama topics I see are from angry tea party esque neo cons.

To me obamas just a decent president, to the neo cons he's the anti Christ.

And to me, Obama is a neocon. Imagine that, huh?

• Like 2

Today Obama is at 58% DISAPPROVAL. I am among that 58%.

• Like 2

It isn't love. It is brain-wash.

And to me, Obama is a neocon. Imagine that, huh?

He came from the U. Of Chicago, the very university that fully supports the dubious Leo Strauss-ian thinking.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

Why is Obama so popular?

Because if you disagree with him you're a racist.

And being a racist is unpopular with a racist President.

Any more questions?

• Like 2