Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Alien insect crawls down building

Spacenut56

Shaky bloody camera!

Odd that the insect didn't seem to have a shadow.

Nicely creepy whoever did it I must say.

• Like 2

heres a YT version. Its always amazing how someone just happens to film the walls of a block of flats, you know, as you do with your cameras, and something conveniently comes along. zoser will insist for 10 pages of course its not a fake :w00t:

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by seeder

I think I saw this a long time ago, right around the start of the slenderman craze. Now it's an alien bug. Huh.

• Like 1

And these things always happen in Russia.

• Like 1

As fake as they get,... no shadow, and why is someone filming a building like that, Jesus H.C even the shaking of the camera looks weird.

Dear Russians, just because you can walk all over our governments, does not mean you can not do the same to us.

And it looks like the camera man has been on the vodka! whats with all the shaking?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

As soon as I saw it was from the Alien Disclosure Group I immediately dismissed it as a probable hoax. They've posted so many proven hoaxes on their website and YouTube that it isn't even funny. I don't know if they're stupidly gullible or outright dishonest and are just posting any stuff they find to get eyeballs looking at these pics and videos.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2

So in Russia they don't just turn potatoes into vodka, it appears they also turn them into cameras...

• Like 1

Some people that makes these are probably hoping for Spielberg to call... or George Lucas ILM.

How convenient to happen to be filming a building for no apparent reason and get a alien "insect" wander through the frame.

Oh and btw...

in·sect

ˈinˌsekt/

noun

a small arthropod animal that has six legs and generally one or two pairs of wings.

• Like 1

Makes me want to expand the forum a bit to include a YouTube section. That way videos such as thi won't be taken too seriously, and maybe appreciated a bit more.

Makes me want to expand the forum a bit to include a YouTube section. That way videos such as thi won't be taken too seriously, and maybe appreciated a bit more.

Isnt there a weird and bizarre section already?

Isnt there a weird and bizarre section already?

For news yes. I was thinking of something more from an artistic standpoint.

For news yes. I was thinking of something more from an artistic standpoint.

Aaa,... good idea.

It looks like it could have been placed in... But it's still an interesting video :)

Some people that makes these are probably hoping for Spielberg to call... or George Lucas ILM.

It's funny you say that, because I had a strong odd sense (not even caused by any predispositions, as I didn't know what I would be watching or expecting) that the building I was looking at felt like a detailed model made to look like a true to life building. It then struck me, after processing this sense, that this could be a model with a tiny toy slender.

In the off chance that my not so conscious intuition was correct, this thing is a work of art, by a very odd person. Dedicated, but odd. Or maybe just bored.

How convenient to happen to be filming a building for no apparent reason and get a alien "insect" wander through the frame.

Maybe he seen it with his eyes then decided to record it. I've had videos come out way darker than what it actually was before

• 1 month later...

Maybe he seen it with his eyes then decided to record it. I've had videos come out way darker than what it actually was before

That's what I was thinking. Just because that's when we saw it, it doesn't mean that it wasn't out and about earlier and he got his camera and then filmed this part. That said it is fake. I just hate when people say "how convenient of them filming right then."