Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO fires laser at a parked car in Michigan

Still Waters

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Oct. 28 shows a glowing, rectangular, unidentified flying object hovering over a parked car in the night skies near Port Huron MI, and painting the vehicle with a strange, green laser light.

http://www.examiner....ed-car-michigan

Jcattera again...

• Like 1

Uploader approval to weed out the highly tricked out r/c helicopter, and redubbed audio naysayers.

I have witnessed UFOs up close, and this is fake.

• Like 1

What kind of person has time in their life to fake this kind of stuff?

People with the right hobbies, and gets off on fooling people.

• Like 1

What kind of person has time in their life to fake this kind of stuff?

He needs to get a job and get a life. As convincing as a $9 bill.

• Like 2

Be prepared because the Jcattera hoaxing model may well proliferate. I'm not saying he is behind this one because it's so weak to be believable. I suspect we will see a whole crop of similar hoaxes using the laser pen idea.

He needs to get a job and get a life. As convincing as a $9 bill.

But he's a gazillionaire from this hoax, now.

when I get home, I will brighten thr video, I sense that the laser is mere shrink wrap since the beam was still there when the ufo flys off

I agree, that just seems fake to me as well.

I agree, that just seems fake to me as well.

inn the three years i've been on this site i have yet to see one that isn't

• Like 1

True. there are LOTS of hoaxes in this mush that is UFOolgy. Filled to the rim with nonsense.

True. there are LOTS of hoaxes in this mush that is UFOolgy. Filled to the rim with nonsense.

The nonsense is easily spotted. It may take an hour or two, but the obvious ones come out quickly.

The genuine cases however do not.

You just need more discernment DB.

The nonsense is easily spotted. It may take an hour or two, but the obvious ones come out quickly.

Would you agree that there are better (more objective) people than you in the field of weeding out the fakes and misidentifications?

Edited by DBunker

Would you agree that there are better (more objective) people than you in the field of weeding out the fakes and misidentifications?

Judging by the Carp case on the other thread and the failed imaging attempts?

Who is debunking who I wonder?

Edited by zoser

Judging by the Carp case on the other thread and the failed imaging attempts?

Who is debunking who I wonder?

Is that a, NO Im the best?

Edited by DBunker

I know two of them very well, they are half my size and living in my house.

• Like 1

I agree with seeder, this stinks eerily of the same bile that jcattera has been posting. Why did he create a new account though?

Edited by EnderOTD

YEah ! lets just go ask the munchkins ! :alien::whistle:

THeres no place like Home,click,THeres no place like Home !

I haven't dug deeply, but yes, this reeks of cattera, especially given the youtube cross-referencing and the mutual admiration posts. Cattera has a history of multiple accounts and names - links available on request or just google his name on abovetopsecret.com

Just for the record - here's where Zoser first encountered JCattera (after I pointed it out) and then.. eventually became an 'expert' on his hoaxing. But as you can see, it took him a while to be convinced that Cattera was a scammer - to get there he did some exceptional in-depth research - he asked Jcattera (on Youtube) and when he found himself blocked, that was his evidence of hoaxery. :w00t:

Genius, sheer genius. That thread is worth a read, for a good laugh.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

Looks like an object tied to a string attached high up onto a tree, since its pitch dark it could be easily hidden. The distance from it to the car shows it is not a large object. It would than be pulled by the strings to bring it up and down vertically towards the car, which is all it does really. For something so magically advanced, the inaccuracy of objects way of motion looks like its being pulled by strings and than powered off at the end

Edited by lufia