Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevemagegod

Are Ghosts really tulpas?

6 posts in this topic

So i had the thought that tulpas can cause Poltergeist activity and i did some research on this topic on Google and i came across this article. To me this article makes a lot of sense. If a traumatic event happened at a now historic building instead of a Human Spirit being left behind it is the thought form of that person instead. And if the place over time gets famous for its supposed "Ghosts" people will come to the location hoping to gain evidence or an experience and thus giving the tulpa energy to survive even long after its source died. However this still begs the question that the Human consciousness is capable of surviving death since the tulpa was a part of its owner somewhere deep inside.

http://www.thespirit...e-with-the-dead

Edited by stevemagegod

I read that as "as ghost really tulips?".

4 people like this

O_o

Why would you think this?

A ghost is an earth bound soul.

A Tulpa is created with intense dark magick, and highly dangerous. To both the world at large, and the magician that created them.

They are seen as soul less, so they cannot be a ghost.

So i had the thought that tulpas can cause Poltergeist activity and i did some research on this topic on Google and i came across this article. To me this article makes a lot of sense. If a traumatic event happened at a now historic building instead of a Human Spirit being left behind it is the thought form of that person instead. And if the place over time gets famous for its supposed "Ghosts" people will come to the location hoping to gain evidence or an experience and thus giving the tulpa energy to survive even long after its source died. However this still begs the question that the Human consciousness is capable of surviving death since the tulpa was a part of its owner somewhere deep inside.

http://www.thespirit...e-with-the-dead

So you think it's like the movie Ju On(aka the grudge)

Yes there can be residual energy, but the spirits use it.

Tulpas are made with magick. It's different.

Even if 'tulpas' and 'ghosts' are a quite separate phenomenon sightings of the former could have accounted for misidentified ghost sightings. I don't know much about the nature of 'tulpas' but might there be some confluence between them if they could be expressions of mental energies? Of course this is assuming that it is solely mental energies which constitute the 'soul' which amounts the to the description of ghosts as disembodied spirits or souls who remain here.

Edited by aimlesswalk

I don't know. As a Roman Catholic I'm supposed to believe that once we are dead our souls(our spirit self. AKA our ghost) is supposed to be sleeping in our cadaver(hence why head stones say "REST in peace") until Judgment Day, so by that train of thought we shouldn't be able to experience a haunting from any HUMAN spirit...