Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Daylight Triangular UFO

Sweetpumper

This triangle shaped object was sighted near Amsterdam in Wormeveer, Netherlands. The film-maker discovered it to the east outside the village. Since it was windy he first thought at a kite. But it looked larger on the sky and it looked like made of some sort of metal. Also a string was not seen. The object did absolutely not move like a kite. As afterwards the object suddenly flew away lightning fast the film-maker was scared. It is again an UFO in a triangle shape, which often is seen in the year 2013.

http://2012thebigpic...he-netherlands/

I wish he had shown some reference points on the ground as there is no way to judge the size of the thing.Seems a bit iffy to me

It doesn't appear to be obscured by cloud at any point.

That's not a debunk, but with all that cloud around presumably at different levels?

Correction: It is.

See 1:23

UFO2_zps6f27b3cb.jpg

Is that difficult to do with CGI?

Edited by zoser

That was very interesting. It almost looks more like its dropping as opposed to flying, until you get the two examples of warp or something else :tu: speed. When it happened the second time and the filmer yelled, I jumped as well.

i have no idea what we just saw. Gotta agree with dr no, some reference points would be useful. My personal opinion is that it looks terribly plain, or 2D, not like a solid flying object. It should not be too difficult to create a "behind the clouds"-effect in a video editing program, but if I would decide to fake something like that, i'd add some more attention and detail in rendering a decent triangular craft....

Ha I read about that earlier and did consider posting it, till I read the article completely and saw this

UFOFilesTV is a “Latest UFO” channel on YouTube. Our goal is it to upload real UFO sightings because with today’s modern Computer technology you can fake many things. Video Agency of Audio Color World own all distribution rights of the uploaded videos on our YouTube channel. If you like to use videos for uploads or commercial use please contact “info@videoagency.audiocolorworld.com”.

Now audio color world also 'faked' the dragon flying vid that was posted here few days back, they are known cgi fakers (http://audiocolorworld.com/)

heres some more they did

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=audiocolorworld&oq=audiocolorworld&gs_l=youtube.3...891.891.0.2045.1.1.0.0.0.0.304.304.3-1.1.0.eytns%2Cpt%3D-27%2Cn%3D2%2Cui%3Dt..0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.pPmmQioDYoU

and here was the Dragon vid posted here few days ago

:td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

• Like 2

It doesn't appear to be obscured by cloud at any point.

That's not a debunk, but with all that cloud around presumably at different levels?

Correction: It is.

See 1:23

Is that difficult to do with CGI?

Do you fully understand CGI? No I didn't think so, which is why you fall for so many poor vids. . So heres the lesson for dummies. CGI is so convincing (when done properly) that you wouldn't really know what was faked.

In this vid, EVERY SINGLE THING is NOT there, the car, the skies, the sounds. its ALL done on a PC

Blurb under this vid

A behind-the-scenes look at the viral video "UFO Over Santa Clarita". While most assumed that the UFO's must CGI while everything else was live action footage, in reality everything is computer generated.

The sky is a digital matte painting wrapped on a semi-sphere. The car, its driver, the bushes, and even the flock of birds are all animated CG models. The sun is a hand tracked digital flare with associated lens aberrations and smudges.

Everything is fake.

The hoax video was directed by Aristomenis (Meni) Tsirbas of MeniThings Productions in partnership with the Gnomon School of Visual Effects. While Meni was responsible for direction, animation and lighting, a crew of talented Gnomon School students were assigned concept design, modeling and texturing for this all-CGI photoreal VFX experiment.

More information at:

http://www.MeniThings.com

http://www.GnomonSchool.com

:tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Do you fully understand CGI? No I didn't think so, which is why you fall for so many poor vids. . So heres the lesson for dummies. CGI is so convincing (when done properly) that you wouldn't really know what was faked.

A lesson for dummies?

You read it under the youtube blurb?

Well done seeder, your research is improving.

You might progress on to google soon.

An other one bites the dust.... Thanks for posting, Seeder. :tu:

Shame no one claimed it was genuine in the first place.

Only a 5% victory for skeptics on that one I'm afraid.

Every dog has his day I suppose.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

A lesson for dummies?

You read it under the youtube blurb?

Well done seeder, your research is improving.

WHAT? I did just write, that I was already aware of audio color world. I also wrote that: "Now audio color world also 'faked' the dragon flying vid that was posted here few days back, they are known cgi fakers (http://audiocolorworld.com/)

ie: Seeder had prior knowledge. :tu: Which is why I didnt post it

zoser on the other hand said "Is that difficult to do with CGI?" :w00t: :w00t: DUMMY!

I thought everyone knew how good CGI was, half of ALL MAJOR MOVIES are CGI - with blue screen/ green screen scenes painted in.

Edited by seeder

Shame no one claimed it was genuine in the first place.

Only a 5% victory for skeptics on that one I'm afraid.

For some unknown reason you keep thinking this is a contest of some sort, a game you can win?? It could of cours be that way, if you werent the only one playing.

I dare say that most of the guys and gals here that are skeptical to all this would love few things more than to get that illusive exhibit A.

• Like 3

An other one bites the dust.... Thanks for posting, Seeder. :tu:

Welcome! And thanks for taking the simple approach, unlike zoser who tries to belittle those who come up with the goods

Welcome! And thanks for taking the simple approach, unlike zoser who tries to belittle those who come up with the goods

He is funny.... Truly believes that if he repeats his opinion ad nauseum people will finaly change their mind. When in reality its all about the evidence and how good it is.

• Like 1

Heres many examples of green screen/cgi in popular tv and movies. Nowadays, you dont have to go to Paris to shoot a movie about Paris, you stand in front of a screen and do your acting, the rest is then painted in after. Been going on for years in tv/movies

• Like 1

WHAT? I did just write, that I was already aware of audio color world. I also wrote that: "Now audio color world also 'faked' the dragon flying vid that was posted here few days back, they are known cgi fakers (http://audiocolorworld.com/)

ie: Seeder had prior knowledge. :tu: Which is why I didnt post it

zoser on the other hand said "Is that difficult to do with CGI?" :w00t: :w00t: DUMMY!

I thought everyone knew how good CGI was, half of ALL MAJOR MOVIES are CGI - with blue screen/ green screen scenes painted in.

I think your punch hit thin air seeder.

No one actually claimed it was real.

But while we are on the subject, care to prove to us all that it's a hoax?

After all you have only quoted some words on CGI and identified some other rather tongue in cheek videos by presumably the same outfit? That's not really debunking is it.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Well, it goes a long way if a guy has been caught faking photos in the past, dont you think. Can you imagine that there are still people that believes that Billy Meier is legit.... after proven a lier and a hoaxer on many occations. Remember the time travel photo with the flying raptor?

Or the actor from TV?

Now THAT is incredible stuff to me .

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 2

For some unknown reason you keep thinking this is a contest of some sort, a game you can win?? It could of cours be that way, if you werent the only one playing.

I dare say that most of the guys and gals here that are skeptical to all this would love few things more than to get that illusive exhibit A.

Pot calling the kettle black DB?

You have been known to argue black is white rather than accept some footage as real or testimony as valid.

Ignore evidence and that's precisely the situation you will be in.

Pot calling the kettle black DB?

You have been known to argue black is white rather than accept some footage as real or testimony as valid.

Ignore evidence and that's precisely the situation you will be in.

You know how I feel about your "evidence".

The triangular UFO with light in each corners ( 3 photos)

http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/the-triangular-ufo-with-light-in-each.html

did you know promoting your own website is against the rules here?

did you know promoting your own website is against the rules here?

...isn't he the guy who wants to lure people in his house to show them "real alien pictures"? for Money?

• Like 1

Gee, remarkable how similar many of the videos on that Youtube channel are...

No red flags there at all. Lack of any location time and technical details also is a really good thing when you want to be suckered, so the fact that none of them has any is a great sign too.

Lastly, did you see that you can pay them money for rights to use the videos?

Yep, definitely proof. I'll go now - no point in trying to debunk stuff that is so well supported.......

• Like 1