Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shots at LAX

Sweetpumper

Several people have been shot at Los Angeles airport and a suspect is in custody, police told ABC News.

It is unclear whether there are other suspects.

Law enforcement and emergency personnel have flooded Terminal 3 at the airport, where the shooting took place.

The LAPD said they were on "tactical alert due to a major incident" at the airport and the fire department said they were assisting at a multi-patient incident.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/people-shot-lax-suspect-custody/story?id=20754881

• Like 1

"One witness said a person with a gun opened fire after getting through a security checkpoint."

TSA was probably too busy patting down an 85 year old grandma carrying an apple pie.

• Like 8

Gggrreeeeaaaat now the TSA has something besides 9/11 they can point to and claim justifies their existence. Sorry to seem insensitive but this is the LAST thing our nation needs right now.

• Like 3

Gggrreeeeaaaat now the TSA has something besides 9/11 they can point to and claim justifies their existence.

or more like, they are the reason he did the shooting, he came to shoot tsa agents, so if they were not there, there would be no reason for him to come and start shooting.

An eyewitness, Leon Saryan, told ABC News Radio that a "fairly young" gunman with a rifle came down a corridor in Terminal 3 and shot perhaps 20 times.

A TSA officer holding Saryan's shoes was shot and wounded, he told ABC.

Saryan said the gunman asked him, "Are you TSA?"

"He saw me. He looked at me with a quizzical look and said, 'TSA?' And I just shook my head. So he moved on," Saryan said.

http://gma.yahoo.com/lax-shooting-wounds-three-shooter-captured-173355768--abc-news-topstories.html

• Like 1

Just what you need,were getting enough of an hard time already when we cross over to the US.Guess i'll cancel this weekends trip.

• Like 1

Just what you need,were getting enough of an hard time already when we cross over to the US.Guess i'll cancel this weekends trip.

Only if you're white. Throw a turbin on and you'll be free to pass without a second look.

• Like 2

To me it sounds like dude had a grudge or something against the TSA.

Ex-employee gone postal, maybe?

• Like 1

I dont understand why people do this? there is no reason to shoot ex colleagues if it is true, because you are going to ruin their families lives foreveer. If they have a grudge against a company then write a letter, phone to a boss or make an appointment.

I dont understand why people do this? there is no reason to shoot ex colleagues if it is true, because you are going to ruin their families lives foreveer. If they have a grudge against a company then write a letter, phone to a boss or make an appointment.

So you are saying get the colleagues family too...i like the way you think nixon

So you are saying get the colleagues family too...i like the way you think nixon

Boss!!! i did not say kill the boss nor family members, I said write or phone or make an appoinment

Boss!!! i did not say kill the boss nor family members, I said write or phone or make an appoinment

naw, it is 2013, email, text, or tweet. fb works too.

Edited by aztek

I'm sort of being silly but if you are at the point where you want to start mowing down people, you probably want to inflict pain on their family. Any time someone says this isn't personal it is for the person effected . You don't hate a company without hating people in it. Its someone who hid behind a policy not to help you, or let something be wrong without helping. At the level of anger you sort of see it all as a monolithic evil and the individual employees as the ones whom wronged you.

Edited by travelnjones
  • Like 1

he is only 23yo and already wanted to commit suicide, and take as many pigs and tsa with him. something very wrong with youth today. i'm guessing one or two generations are total waste.

he is only 23yo and already wanted to commit suicide, and take as many pigs and tsa with him. something very wrong with youth today. i'm guessing one or two generations are total waste.

Yeah unlike your generation. No waste there!

Hey I know, let's keep doing what we're doing, and then NOT expect another attack!

you right, it is not like mine.

my generation doesn't go shoot up schools, and movie theaters.

Way to drink the kool aid and think that sensationalized media stories determine the larger reality.

Sorry, violent crime is at 20 and even 40 year lows in this country, making jaded old republicans with a generation-complex and democrat gun control nuts equally clueless. But looking at how much debt your generation has gotten us into, that's not gonna last.

• Like 2

Despite what we are told, I will not believe the official story. There have been way too many lies coming from the USA government. I figure they are all lies now.

i just simply mark it off to a willingness to kill to scare the rest of us into thinking our government can protect us. But they really can't.

• Like 2

I've been hearing the weapon used, was an assault rifle....Aren't those banned in California?

More chaos in the world, I see.

This guy seems to dislike the TSA more than I do.

It seems this guy was merely trying to fry some bacon.

• Like 1

More chaos in the world, I see.

This guy seems to dislike the TSA more than I do.

It seems this guy was merely trying to fry some bacon.

You know, I don't particularly care for the TSA too much, and I think most if them are perverts, but killing them is just wrong....I'm sure most Americans don't like the TSA, but going out and shooting them...that's not right. My prayers go out to the families affected by this.... :)

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 3

You know, I don't particularly care for the TSA too much, and I think most if them are perverts, but killing them is just wrong....I'm sure most Americans don't like the TSA, but going out and shooting them...that's not right. My prayers go out to the families affected by this.... :)

I agree.. I think they're sexual deviants, and they probably deserve a lot..

I went to a concert in Pittsburgh and had a TSA-style pat down and some guy groped my regions.. I did not like it.

I felt violated - because that's exactly what happened - I was violated - in the name of security.. Hogwash.

But to kill them? No. Let's just throw them on a stockade and throw rotten tomatoes at them.

That's more practical.

• Like 1

I agree.. I think they're sexual deviants, and they probably deserve a lot..

I went to a concert in Pittsburgh and had a TSA-style pat down and some guy groped my regions.. I did not like it.

I felt violated - because that's exactly what happened - I was violated - in the name of security.. Hogwash.

But to kill them? No. Let's just throw them on a stockade and throw rotten tomatoes at them.

That's more practical.

LOL.

I don't like people violating my personal space, and that is why I would rather drive somewhere then fly...plus, it's nice to get out and stop at historical markers...that's awesome. :)

• Like 2

Way to drink the kool aid and think that sensationalized media stories determine the larger reality.

Sorry, violent crime is at 20 and even 40 year lows in this country, making jaded old republicans with a generation-complex and democrat gun control nuts equally clueless. But looking at how much debt your generation has gotten us into, that's not gonna last.

lmao, i wanna smoke what you smoke dude, lol, why TF did you bring up debt reps and dems???

what generation are you?

our debt is made by my, yours, and other pbly 3 or 4 generations, it is irrelevant, to this topic, three was never so much shootings, violence by teens and youth, not in these numbers. in usa,

i'm not sure what point you're trying to counter,