Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Eyes Are On Virginia Governor Race - Poll

CyberKen

Republican Ken Cuccinelli looks like the winner for the governor race in Virginia.

The people of Virginia are unable to log on and enroll in ObamaCare.

The frustration will spill over into the voting booth.

The health care plan cancellations have the entire nation fuming.

Upwards of 129 Million Americans are expected to receive cancellation notices by the end of 2014.

post-142056-0-38164400-1383665757_thumb.

This poll shows how close the race is:

http://emersoncollegepollingsociety.com/VA_PRESS_RELEASE_11_1.pdf

Well, Ron Paul supports him.....That's enough for me. :)

On Monday, former Congressman and staunch libertarian Ron Paul (R-TX) campaigned for Virginia Republican Governor candidate Ken Cuccinelli and said Virginias would be giving up on liberty if they voted for Democrat Terry McAuliffe in Tuesday's election and would be "insane" if they voted for so-called libertarian Robert Sarvis, the third-party candidate who may siphon enough votes from Cuccinelli to spoil the election.

Specifically referring to the mileage taxes that Sarvis indicated he may support and which may require GPS systems to be installed in everyone's cars, Paul said "anybody who would conceivably vote for someone who would endorse a mileage tax" is "insane" because a mileage tax would be an "invasion of privacy" and would just give the government more money it could waste. In an interview on MSNBC, Sarvis indicated that he could support "vehicle-miles-driven taxes."

Appearing with Cuccinelli, Paul also noted that Cuccinelli would cut taxes and would not support any new taxes. He said though Cuccinelli may not be in the Libertarian Party, he's a "Constitutionalist, so he's an ally."

Paul also ripped Democrats for thinking that individuals are not smart to take care of themselves.

"Why should we grant this authority to a few thugs who want to take over the government to make all our decisions for us?" Paul said.

Paul said Cuccinelli is a "defender" of liberty and asked Virginians not to "give up on liberty."

"If you elect the other guy, you are [giving up on liberty]," Paul said of McAuliffe.

Paul also said Cuccinelli has already proven that he is able to take on the federal government and called Obamacare a "monster" that Cuccinelli has fought from the beginning.

Earlier, Cuccinelli mentioned how much of an infringement Obamacare was on the liberty of Virginians and detailed his strong defense of property rights. Cuccinelli said that McAuliffe sleeps in Virginia but is of Washington and asked Virginians to say "'No' to Obamacare and 'Yes' to Liberty" by voting for Cuccinelli.

Link: http://www.breitbart...n-Robert-Sarvis

Here's another link:

Link: http://www.breitbart...n-Paul-to-Close

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

Ken, I am officially convinced that you are a jinx. You need to check the standings right now.

I want hum to win but im pretty sure he will loose. And I find it interesting Ron supports him when the libertarian candidate in that state was polling at ten percent.

• Like 1

Ken, I am officially convinced that you are a jinx. You need to check the standings right now.

The truth will be revealed late tonight and tomorrow morning.

As soon as i saw Obama standing next to McAuliffe, i knew it was over.

What were they thinking ? Obama is a liability.

Recent polls indicate otherwise I am afraid :(. The libertarian in the race has cost Ken the election. I will say this though. There are still aloooooooooooooooot of undecided voters because currently the polls show the Democrat with 45% of the vote and Ken with 40% and 8% to the libertarian. 7 Percent is outstanding. That could be the difference in the election but right now it does not look good for Ken.

Recent polls indicate otherwise I am afraid :(. The libertarian in the race has cost Ken the election. I will say this though. There are still aloooooooooooooooot of undecided voters because currently the polls show the Democrat with 45% of the vote and Ken with 40% and 8% to the libertarian. 7 Percent is outstanding. That could be the difference in the election but right now it does not look good for Ken.

The pros are saying it is ALL about voter turnout.

Low Voter Turnout = Governor Ken Cuccinelli :tu:

Also, there are reports that democrat bundlers have funneled $$$ cash to the Libertarian to draw voters away from Ken Cuccinelli.

That news may discourage voters. :yes:

• Like 1

wait, so.... discouraging people from voting is a good thing?

whatever.

*pulls out eyes, throws them at virginia*

wait, so.... discouraging people from voting is a good thing?

whatever.

*pulls out eyes, throws them at virginia*

Hearing the truth about democrat bundler shenanigans rightfully discourages Virginia voters. :tu:

I think him being too far right will be his downfall. His social conservatism, especially in regards to gays will be his end. His sodomy law efforts for example. http://talkingpoints...al-sex-a-felony

The #1 Issue = Millions of Americans are losing their health care plans.

That makes the people of Virginia focus on their wallets.

16 Words

- If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan. -

(but only IF I like it also)

I want hum to win but im pretty sure he will loose. And I find it interesting Ron supports him when the libertarian candidate in that state was polling at ten percent.

If you read the article I posted above, you'll see why, he did that.

:)

Edit to add: I'm sure Ron has his reasons, for doing this. There's always a method to his madness....

Edited by Kowalski

Also, there are reports that democrat bundlers have funneled $$$ cash to the Libertarian to draw voters away from Ken Cuccinelli.

I just read that here:

Link: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/05/revealed-obama-campaign-bundler-helping-fund-libertarian-in-tight-va-gubernatorial-race/

• Like 1

Let's place a wager Ken. If Cuccinelli wins, I won't post for a week. If he loses, you don't post for a week. Deal?

Let's place a wager Ken. If Cuccinelli wins, I won't post for a week. If he loses, you don't post for a week. Deal?

It's already over. Conservatives are swarming at the voting booths.

You should stick around while i dance in the end zone tomorrow! :yes:

I just read that here:

Link: http://www.theblaze....rnatorial-race/

It's over! Gov. Ken Cuccinelli is headed for a landslide victory!

Look at the turnout rates! Conservative Stronghold - GOOD TURNOUT !

The democrats are discouraged. - Just Stay Home -

Don't waste your vote on McAuliffe. He's an empty suit.

------

Truth Revealed:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/05/Early-Reports-on-Turnout-for-Virginia-Governor-s-Election-A-Trickle

I just read that here:

Link: http://www.theblaze....rnatorial-race/

My friend literally just told me that story. It makes since now why Ron is not supporting the libertarian. supposedly the same PAC is the one who funded Obama.

It breaks my heart that the libertarian candidate would take money from these people :/

• Like 2

I think him being too far right will be his downfall. His social conservatism, especially in regards to gays will be his end. His sodomy law efforts for example. http://talkingpoints...al-sex-a-felony

True. I feel the whole republican party in general will die unless they learn to let go of their social issues.

• Like 1

My friend literally just told me that story. It makes since now why Ron is not supporting the libertarian. supposedly the same PAC is the one who funded Obama.

It breaks my heart that the libertarian candidate would take money from these people :/

They can't win elections straight up. They have to lie and cheat just to have a chance of winning.

The democrats will - LOSE - today. Democrat areas are seeing just a trickle. :tsu:

• Like 2

True. I feel the whole republican party in general will die unless they learn to let go of their social issues.

The republicans are following NEW leadership. Senator Ted Cruz :tu:

I hope your right Ken

Just read the Breitbart link above.

A Trickle = Gov. Ken Cuccinelli

As a Virginian, I'm tired of seeing both their signs everywhere..

• Like 1