Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the cats not real

LaurenCole

I think I have read something like this somewhere on here, but nothing really answered my question, I moved into my apartment about a year ago but in the past few months I have been seeing a cat that is not really there, my husband just tells me that there is something wrong with me, but I was wondering what does seeing a cat that's nor really there mean?

Possibly get a cat?

Supposedly a protector species for out of this world experiences and good at it too by all accounts :)

But they do get underfoot and have been cited by some research as being responsible for 70 odd percent of falls in the home.

• Like 1

There's a lot of stuff about ghostly Cats here, it seems to be not uncommon. This is quite an interesting one -->> http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=238566&hl=%20ghost%20%20cat&st=0

When you say not really there, how are you seeing it?

ps: Eldo.. :tu:

• Like 2

I mean it's not real

If its not real its not a cat, try putting some milk in a bowl on the floor and see what happens.
  • Like 3

It means you don't have to buy any cat food? .. I wish we could help LaurenCole , I sure don't know what it might mean.

Welcome to UM

• Like 1

I mean it's not real

"not real" is not the same as "not really there".

So If the cat was not real and just some cuddly toy, that I can understand....unless you heard it meowing.

But if it was not really there then how did you see it, because if you insist you saw it, in your mind it WAS really there, its just no one else saw it, is this were you are going?