Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ProbeGate

F3SS

Police State topics aren't really my thing. It isn't that I'm not concerned. I just can't hold interest in every topic about our state of affairs. Anyhow, this is interesting, creepy and unbecoming of life in America (ideally). Yes, I made up the headline ^.

‘YOU COULD NEVER ANTICIPATE THIS HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA’

What began as a simple traffic stop ended in a humiliating and nightmarish ordeal for a New Mexico man. It won’t come as a surprise to most people why the man has now filed a federal civil rights lawsuit.

The incident began on Jan. 2 as David Eckert was leaving the local Walmart in Deming, N.M. He reportedly failed to make a complete stop at a stop sign, prompting police to pull him over.

The officers asked him to step out of the vehicle and claim the man appeared to be clenching his buttocks, Eckert’s attorney, Shannon Kennedy, told TheBlaze. It is unclear why police removed him from the vehicle in the first place. However, because the cops believed he was clenching his buttocks, they took it as reason to suspect him of hiding narcotics in his anal cavity.

More... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/05/what-began-as-a-mans-simple-traffic-stop-ended-in-an-unfathomable-12-hour-ordeal-that-is-almost-too-horrific-to-believe/ Seriously, click the link and read what happened to this guy.

That was yesterday's news. This is today's.

NEW MEXICO MAN REALLY HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS IN FOR AFTER COPS PULLED HIM OVER FOR NOT USING HIS BLINKER

A man in New Mexico was pulled over by police for a minor traffic violation. When officers said a K-9 unit sniffed drugs on the driver’s seat, the officers forced the man to undergo invasive medical procedures, including an anal exam.

It may sound nearly identical to David Eckert’s nightmarish story as reported by TheBlaze Tuesday, but this is an entirely different incident.

It does, however, involve the same uncertified drug-sniffing dog in New Mexico. The dog’s name is Leo.

More... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/06/another-minor-traffic-stop-in-new-mexico-another-serious-violation-of-a-mans-body-same-exact-police-dog/

• Like 2

Can we all agree that, especially the guy in the first story, that New Mexico ought to have a new millionaire or two?

• Like 4

Maybe this dog, Leo, just likes guys who have the "Racing Stripe" on their undies?

• Like 1

Yea really. It's a dog. He could just be sniffing butts and barking afterward simply for the immediate attention he receives by the police. A treat, a pat, a good boy. Basic positive reinforcement.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

It's a sickening abuse of power. I applaud that first doctor, who refused to comply with this.

I do hope somebody loses their job over this.

• Like 1

I just realized. The compliant doctors have got to be in on it with the cops like some twisted movie or they're total retards. The cops aren't even from the same county as the hospital they are showing up in. They're from some small New Mexico town. They'd have to think something was up. Who wouldn't? Especially the second time. Unless it really isn't unusual, for the doctors, due to drug smuggling and being near border activity. But still, is the warrant that hard for a doctor to understand and have they not seen one before. I'm sure there some well known procedure for invasive procedures at request of warrant.

• Like 3

I think they can use an ultrasound, or some other simple non-invasive technology to get the same results as a body cavity search.

• Like 1

So now these probe ops are being run by NM police? And they took away the flying saucer rides too?

Because Obama...

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

They would have had to beat me unconcious to do this. These cops should be fired, this doctor should lose his license, these men should never have to work another day in thier lives. This boils my blood, can you tell?

• Like 4

So now these probe ops are being run by NM police?

They must have learned the anal probing techniques of the aliens at Area 51..... :alien:

• Like 1

They must have learned the anal probing techniques of the aliens at Area 51..... :alien:

Sad when even aliens get on the 'outsourcing' bandwagon...especially for these sensitive...um...internal affairs! :)

• Like 1

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/07/new-details-emerge-about-new-mexico-man-at-center-of-police-departments-anal-probing-controversy/

David W. Eckert, the New Mexico man at the center of the Deming Police Department’s anal probing controversy, has a history of drug-related arrests, according to court documents viewed by TheBlaze. And while the police have not returned any of TheBlaze’s messages seeking comment, further investigation of other documents related to Eckert’s arrest reveals a significant claim by the authorities: he’s accused of hiding drugs in his anal cavity before.

As TheBlaze previously reported, Eckert was subjected to involuntary X-rays, multiple anal exams, enema procedures and a ultimately a colonoscopy. He has filed a federal lawsuit against multiple parties, including officers Bobby Orosco and Robert Chavez who the lawsuit says were involved in the stop.

According to the affidavit for the search warrant, police were told that Eckert was “known to insert drugs into his anal cavity and had been caught in Hidalgo County with drugs in his anal cavity.”

• Like 1

I don't believe that previously having shoved something up your ass gives them the right to give you a colonoscopy. This guy will be able to afford all the drugs he wants pretty soon.

• Like 2

New Mexico again. This is getting strange.

PROBING CONTROVERSY SPREADS: WOMAN TO FILE LAWSUIT OVER WHAT SHE SAYS AMOUNTS TO "SEXUAL ASSAULT" WITH NO WARRANT

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/07/probing-controversy-spreads-woman-to-file-lawsuit-over-what-she-says-amounts-to-sexual-assault-with-no-warrant/

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

It's a sickening abuse of power. I applaud that first doctor, who refused to comply with this.

I do hope somebody loses their job over this.

Losses their job? I want the doctors to be charged with rape and forced to register as sex offenders. The police involved should be jailed for false imprisonment. There needs to be jail time and people losing their careers not just job.

• Like 4

I would tell the hospital to shove that bill up their ass.

Diddo. :)

• Like 2

I would tell the hospital to shove that bill up their ass.

You really don't understand the world works. Then they sue you. And eventually you have to declare bankruptcy. You can't ignore stuff like that.

You really don't understand the world works. Then they sue you. And eventually you have to declare bankruptcy. You can't ignore stuff like that.

Do you really believe that the Hospital is going to go up before even the most Conservative, or the most Liberal, of Judges and be found guilty of needing to pay this?

He was forced into the procedures, under conditions where the police are un-arguably in the wrong. It is a No Win situation for the Hospital. They will only continue to sue in hopes of relieving some of the future damages by dropping the suit as part of some future deal. It is lawyering 101.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Do you really believe that the Hospital is going to go up before even the most Conservative, or the most Liberal, of Judges and be found guilty of needing to pay this?

He was forced into the procedures, under conditions where the police are un-arguably in the wrong. It is a No Win situation for the Hospital. They will only continue to sue in hopes of relieving some of the future damages by dropping the suit as part of some future deal. It is lawyering 101.

none of that matters to the court that does this.

Then again, I say "so what?" if the man Probed has any case at all, he'll win 10 to 50 million dollars, so he's not going to care at all about the Hospital bill. It is not like we have Debtors Prison anymore. What are they going to do, call him everyday? Perhaps, but with millions in the bank, I'd not care.

• Like 2

I know this ninja. Those are the risks I would take. I am speaking specifically about if I were the guy who got probed as if it needs clarified. Would you really stay bent over if this violation happened to you and you get the bill for it!? Answer me this... Do you see anything wrong with what happened in the op? You didn't read it did you?

I wasn't being honest. I'd shove the bill up the doctors ass and make him #^*% it out in the lobby of the police department.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1