Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

50th Anniversary of JFK Assassination

Antilles

Because I deal in facts. Facts like I never claimed he did not stalk the Police Station; we know he did; he was a cop fanboy.... he even appears on some of the film footage.

Facts like what I asked YOU to prove is that when the original transfer was scheduled, he was not at home but stalking the Police Station. I think you'll find that difficult because he had to be at home to recieve the telephone call which prompted him to go to the Western Union office and wire transfer money.

Try typing in -

Ruby, Jack- Legal Dictionary- The Free Dictionary if you want some facts about Jack and his movements.

Then try typing in Lieutenant Billy Graham and try to understand the implications of the phone call he received at 0300 hrs on the 24 th of November.

Edited by 05854

Because I deal in facts. Facts like I never claimed he did not stalk the Police Station; we know he did; he was a cop fanboy.... he even appears on some of the film footage.

Facts like what I asked YOU to prove is that when the original transfer was scheduled, he was not at home but stalking the Police Station. I think you'll find that difficult because he had to be at home to recieve the telephone call which prompted him to go to the Western Union office and wire transfer money.

Oh!

I see.

You deal in FACTS.

And facts alone.

Ok.

Well we all saw the blood on the pics spurting out of JFK and his head and his brains.

So why didnt we see Oswald's blood in the pics as Ruby supposedly shot him at close range?

Edited by 05854

Thank you for bringing the subject up once again. I have had many discussions on this subject in the past. While I don't know who pulled the triger. I do believe that Lyndon Johnson bears the lions share of responsiability for JFK's death. I say this for several reasons. On Nov. 21 the day before the assassination Johnson bosted to his mistress that this time tomorrow I will be president of the US. After the murder he had the limo that Kennedy was killed in gutted, stripped of everthing including a windshild with a bullet hole as well as another bullet hole in the chrome above the sun visor of the passenger seat. All this material was dumped by presidential order into the Pacific. The car was rebuilt. Kennedy never sat on the seat of the car as it exist today.

I saw a show called "The Kennedy Assasination 24 hours after" it tells of Johnsons first day in office. The writer is a big fan of Johnson and he speaks of him as a master politician. However, if you view it through my eyes he looks like a man out to cover up his crime. Everyone knows that any plane that the president is on is Air Force One. Why did Johnson force himself into the Kennedy plane. He had his own 707 with all his clothing, and amenities. The only reason that I can see for forcing himself on the Kennedy people was to take control.

I was alive at the time and it was talked about. In Fact there was even a Broadway Play called "McBird" A tribute to Shakespear's McBeth and Lady Bird Johnson.

Talking of planes.

I once heard this.

Two USA pilots were ordered to do an unscheduled flight after the assassination.

There flight path took them over the seas.

Their cargo was a coffin.

Their orders . . . To drop it in the deep blue waters.

Pay no mind to JFK mortuary pics.

It wasn't the President.

The sharks finished him off.

Just to clarify something, being shot in the abdomen generally results in serious internal bleeding, whereas having one's head blow apart is a far more 'external' event.

• Like 5

Talking of planes.

I once heard this.

Two USA pilots were ordered to do an unscheduled flight after the assassination.

There flight path took them over the seas.

Their cargo was a coffin.

Their orders . . . To drop it in the deep blue waters.

Pay no mind to JFK mortuary pics.

It wasn't the President.

The sharks finished him off.

I see you've been reading the 9/11 stuff.

Edited by Lilly
Oops!
  • Like 1

Just to clarify something, being shot in the abdomen generally results in serious internal bleeding, whereas having one's head blow apart is a far more 'external' event.

TOTALLY DIS AGREE!

05854 Wears his badge with pride.

And attended many a murder victim.

Have you?

TOTALLY DIS AGREE!

05854 Wears his badge with pride.

And attended many a murder victim.

Have you?

I was a field biologist and science teacher. I'm very aware of how a person can bleed out internally from a gun shot to the abdomen. Having one's skull bown apart is a far different situation.

Okay.

I respect your previous status and Classroom expertise.

But being at the actually scene kinda brings it home.

If you get my drift :-)

At such a close range with Oswald and Ruby?

The bullet would probably go right the way through the victim and hit someone else - a bit like Oswald's magic bullet? - or its still rattling around the Dallas underground garage or imbedded within its walls.

Edited by 05854

Can i ask your opinion on a guy shot in the abdomen.

Forget there is no blood as you say . . . Just for a mo.

What's his chances of survival with internal bleeding?

Oswald didn't even make the ambulance ride!

Poor show by the on site medical services don't you think?

I saw the remastered TV footage of the shooting of LHO ... and I can tell the reporter was accurate in his assessment ... What was the time frame from the shot till the arrival of the ambulance to LHO being loaded up in the stretcher ? Should be enough time to bleed more than a little out of his clothes ...

LHO was 'saved' on the operating table ... which was why I was curious about the autopsy report ... he didn't live long but he definitely survived the shooting.

~

• Like 1

Oh!

I see.

You deal in FACTS.

And facts alone.

Ok.

Well we all saw the blood on the pics spurting out of JFK and his head and his brains.

So why didnt we see Oswald's blood in the pics as Ruby supposedly shot him at close range?

I see you trying the subject; I'll take that then as you being unable to provide the proof I asked for.

DRAGONWIND - gomar had some valid questions which in my opinion you ridiculed or took lightly.

Ridiculed? I answered his questions concisely and to the point.

I'm going to buy that book soon. When I do, I'll post my review and the evidence he as on here. I read a sample on my Kindle, and I was extremely impressed by it. The first page, they immediately start out with Katzenbach Memo. Keep in mind this was sent out on MONDAY, Oswald was killed the day before on Sunday, and Kennedy had been shot on Friday......

Link: http://www.maryferre...Katzenbach_Memo

You can read the memo yourself in the link above.

For me, that sets off huge alarms.

I have read tons of books on the JFK Assassination including Crossfire, Destiny Betrayed, On the Trail of the Assassins, Dr Mary's Monkey, and Lee and Me, and my most recent book, Hit List, as well as, Dead Wrong, which touched on it briefly. I've watched too many documentaries and hours of witness statements, etc...My favorite documentary on the JFK Assassination is "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" which can be found on Youtube. It is really good.

I watched that as well, and I just don't buy it.

Oswald's nitrate tests were negative which means he didn't fire a shot that day...

Link: http://www.giljesus....raffin_test.htm

Also Kennedy was shot from the FRONT, not the back as the Zapruder film shows.....

Just my thoughts.....

I admit I don't know much about it, but as a friend of mine said, they should have listened when Lee Oswald said, "I'm just a patsy". And how convenient that he was killed immediately (well, practically) afterwards by Ruby.

• Like 1

Gummug,

I am also a neophyte regarding the JFK assassination but I think that LHO's shooting being "convenient" depends on your viewpoint. By all accounts, the Dallas police had a strong case against Oswald, for the Tippet killing if not JFK. His murder removed the chance of them proving it was him, getting him to confess.

The timing and method isn't convenient for a 'coverup'; why not slip him an undetecable poison whilst in custody and have him die of 'natural causes'? Why didn't Ruby act earlier when he had far better chances of successfully killing him, when he was there with "police knowledge" (i.e. it was Jack, just a fanboy, here taking it all in... nothing to be concerned about) rather than sneaking in literally minutes before LHO was being moved?

It is impossible for me to state it was not a coverup, not a big conspiracy, but I am far from convinced that it was.

• Like 1

Obviousman, I haven't really made a study of it, just watched bits of a few documentaries, and discussed it (a very brief length) with friends, so I won't go spouting off my mouth on things whereof I know not. I will say, just some things seem odd about the whole event...but you make some salient points, I'd like to research this further, but there are so many things to research (like Sandy Hook but that's another story) and how do you know which sources are biased or not? Sometimes I think we'll never know the full truth until the sea gives up her dead and all secrets are revealed..."...whatsoever you have heard whispered in closets will be shouted on the rooftops" -Jesus.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm absolutely obsessed with this, and RFK too. Both were killed by the CIA. The gunman in rfk's murder was a guy called thane Eugene Cesar. People that think Oswald killed JFK and there were only 3 shots leave me bemused I don't know how to react to them and just assume they've never looked into it. Oswald didn't even fire a shot and there were at least 2 shooters possibly more. JFK was hit 4 times, connally twice, probably 10 shots total. All the information is there if you look.

Though the plot and cover up involved much more than just the CIA, Dallas police, Dallas mayors office (jfk sacked the mayor of dallas 's brother BTW), secret service, FBI, LBJ and elements of the media were all involved, possibly elements of the Mafia too. Its the most interesting thing evoer. One thing nobody has mentioned is there was a fingerprint found in the snipers nest identified in 1992 as belonging to Mac Wallace, who was a kind of hitman who worked for LBJ.

Oswald worked for the office of naval intelligence and was a paid FBI informant too BTW. He was set up big time, and probably thought he was there to stop an assassination attempt, only realising after he was actually being set up.

Edited by CharlieChalk

For what? That's my considered opinion after years of looking into it, there isn't any one source for any one bit, but there are many sources for all of it, if you look you will find.

For what? That's my considered opinion after years of looking into it, there isn't any one source for any one bit, but there are many sources for all of it, if you look you will find.

That's fine, just don't put up a fuss when nobody takes you seriously. I mean I can claim JFK was assassinated by Sasquatch with Chupacabra on the Grassy Knoll, and then time travelled on the Flying Dutchman to elude authorities. I can say there's sources everywhere if you look, but it doesn't change the fact that it bull****.

• Like 2