Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Meets With Anxious Senate Dems : ACA

CyberKen

I was surprised to see that November 2014 Election attack ads have already started to appear across the nation.

It appears that many Democrats made the mistake of parroting Obama's words on the floor of the U.S. Senate.

- If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan. -

Their political opponents are already beating them over the head with their own words.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/06/obama-meets-with-senate-democrats-anxious-over-health-care-law/

The 2 hour White House meeting included 16 senators as well as Obama, Biden, Chief of Staff Denis McDonough

and Jeffrey Zients.

post-142056-0-25425200-1383837399_thumb.

Ahh, to be a fly on the wall. Hopefully they will twist in the wind.

• Like 2

The Republicans would do well to tread carefully here; the outcome of how this is finally received will take a few years. In a few months the present problems may all be worked out and things may be beginning to tick. I'm not predicting -- in fact I think more problem will raise their heads as the plan does not seem well designed -- but then solutions to those problems will be offered and an absolute no cooperation from the Republicans will not go down well.

Ahh, to be a fly on the wall. Hopefully they will twist in the wind.

Charles Krauthammer commented on the White House meeting.

"If Obama does not Delay ObamaCare for 1 year, then there will be a democrat revolt in the House and the Senate !"

You know, that sounds just about right. :tu:

The Republicans would do well to tread carefully here; the outcome of how this is finally received will take a few years. In a few months the present problems may all be worked out and things may be beginning to tick. I'm not predicting -- in fact I think more problem will raise their heads as the plan does not seem well designed -- but then solutions to those problems will be offered and an absolute no cooperation from the Republicans will not go down well.

The number increased just last night. Now 4.2 Million Americans have lost their Health Care Plan because of ObamaCare.

There is a VERY BUSY Twitter account you should check out.

It's called " My Cancellation"

http://twitter.com/MyCancellation

There will be a revolt and teh democrats will end up allowing grandfathered policies and delaying mandates etc. I think, in the end, you'll have about 3-4 million on ACA policies that will cost the American taxpayers billions yearly with 10's of millions more on medicaid than there had been previously as most new enrolleees are signing up for medicaid rather than an overpriced ACA policy. This additional medicaid burden will cause a revolt by the states against the ACA and the whole ugly thing will whither away and die with billions of dollars wasted.

The alternative is Obama refuses to yield and millions of angry voters hit the polls in November seeking retribution. At least the stupid republicans have learned to shaddup and let the democrats hoist themselves on their own petards. Interesting that a few weeks ago they shut the government down to delay Obamacare and were attacked by the democrats and MSM for it and now the dems are berating Obama to do exactly that.

• Like 3

There will be a revolt and teh democrats will end up allowing grandfathered policies and delaying mandates etc. I think, in the end, you'll have about 3-4 million on ACA policies that will cost the American taxpayers billions yearly with 10's of millions more on medicaid than there had been previously as most new enrolleees are signing up for medicaid rather than an overpriced ACA policy. This additional medicaid burden will cause a revolt by the states against the ACA and the whole ugly thing will whither away and die with billions of dollars wasted.

The alternative is Obama refuses to yield and millions of angry voters hit the polls in November seeking retribution. At least the stupid republicans have learned to shaddup and let the democrats hoist themselves on their own petards. Interesting that a few weeks ago they shut the government down to delay Obamacare and were attacked by the democrats and MSM for it and now the dems are berating Obama to do exactly that.

Oh yes ! Fox News is already mocking the 16 Democrat Senators as - Terrorists , Suicide Bombers and Hostage Takers - for trying to

Delay ObamaCare for 1 year which is clearly The Law of the Land !

How dare they even suggest such a thing !

• Like 1

The thing that I find amusing is how these dems are about to learn that THEY also, are disposable in the grand scheme of the ACA/single payer crusade. I think that with Obama EVERYTHING, ALWAYS, is first and last about him. He will gladly see the senate in republican hands if need be. It will put him out front as the perpetual "savior" of liberal ideals. Fighting off the "terrorists". It will make for interesting TV anyway... people like Chris Matthews will be shown for the servile automatons they are...

• Like 3

The thing that I find amusing is how these dems are about to learn that THEY also, are disposable in the grand scheme of the ACA/single payer crusade. I think that with Obama EVERYTHING, ALWAYS, is first and last about him. He will gladly see the senate in republican hands if need be. It will put him out front as the perpetual "savior" of liberal ideals. Fighting off the "terrorists". It will make for interesting TV anyway... people like Chris Matthews will be shown for the servile automatons they are...

I think the " tingle " up Chris Matthews leg is gone. His ratings on MSNBC are in the toilet. :yes:

Nobody wants to listen to his lies anymore.

----------

Obama is trying to wiggle out of a lie but CNN Wolf Blitzer sees right through it.

The White House is in Damage Control Mode and .....looking for a Time Machine ???

personally I think the OP is an outright false political attack ad.

Yeah, because it is going so well, how could anyone criticize it. LMAO.

• Like 1

Yeah, because it is going so well, how could anyone criticize it. LMAO.

It is going so well, that Obama had to say " I'm sorry" just last night on MSNBC.

On Tuesday Chris Christie advised Obama to apologize. - Damage Control -

personally I think the OP is an outright false political attack ad.

There is nothing false about these 16 democrat senators running to the White House in desperation.

In case you were wondering, here they are:

post-142056-0-22022600-1383929456_thumb.

Notice that these scumbags don't want to stop Obamacare, they just want to delay the destruction until after they safely reelected and then unleash hell again. remember, the ACA is NOT about providing healthcare, it is about taking over a huge portion of the economy and making the government even bigger and more powerful.

Obama is sorry that people are losing their health care coverage at least.

Reports from Kentucky are that 10 times more people are losing it than gaining it. But those people are from Kentucky. Right, democrats? I mean, ewww.

• Like 1

Obama is sorry that people are losing their health care coverage at least.

Reports from Kentucky are that 10 times more people are losing it than gaining it. But those people are from Kentucky. Right, democrats? I mean, ewww.

He never said he was sorry they were losing their healthcare, he said “I am sorry that they, you know, are finding themselves in this situation, based on assurances they got from me,” He didn't apologize for lying to them which is exactly what he has been doing for several years now. Of course, only an absolute idiot would think this thing could work as designed but what can you do, we have millions of them. I have said, since Pelosi started this thing, that it would fail, that it was economically impossible to do what Obama was describing and was called all manner of names here yet I was spot-on.

• Like 1

He never said he was sorry they were losing their healthcare, he said “I am sorry that they, you know, are finding themselves in this situation, based on assurances they got from me,” He didn't apologize for lying to them which is exactly what he has been doing for several years now. Of course, only an absolute idiot would think this thing could work as designed but what can you do, we have millions of them. I have said, since Pelosi started this thing, that it would fail, that it was economically impossible to do what Obama was describing and was called all manner of names here yet I was spot-on.

That's basically what I said minus the brevity. What is "this situation" if not losing their plan/doctor/coverage/insurance/healthcare? Isn't that what the lie is about?

More News: The new guy in charge of fixing the ObamaCare KLUDGE Website did a Friday Night Document Dump last night.

Jeffrey Zients revealed the truth: HealthCare.gov is a long way from where it needs to be.

He also said that New Capacity and Software Issues have been exposed just this week !

Translation: You can go ahead and wave goodbye to a November 30, 2013 Quick Fix. :yes:

Edited by CyberKen

More News: The new guy in charge of fixing the ObamaCare KLUDGE Website did a Friday Night Document Dump last night.

Jeffrey Zients revealed the truth: HealthCare.gov is a long way from where it needs to be.

He also said that New Capacity and Software Issues have been exposed just this week !

Translation: You can go ahead and wave goodbye to a November 30, 2013 Quick Fix. :yes:

Let's see if teh MSM reports this. They have been given their marching orders, "The ACA website will be runninbg great as of November 30th, whether it is or isn't." They can try and hide this but it is impossible. The snake in the White House has his freakin' name on it and he can't blame the republicans for this one, no matter how hard the MSM tries to twist and hide the facts.. He owns this mess. This is probably the first time in his life he has been told to take responsibility for something and he is failing badly, the man-child.
  • Like 1