Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Carrie Underwood + Brad Paisley Attack ACA

CyberKen

ObamaCare has become a huge joke. Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley had everybody laughing at the ObamaCare

Debacle. It's funny because it is true. Only 6 people signed up the first day.

You know Obama is in trouble when the Entertainment Industry has turned on him.

The American people understand that ObamaCare is hurting Millions of Americans and THAT has the left

terrified out of their minds!

post-142056-0-53122800-1383858468_thumb.

Coming up next: Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke demonstrate their opinion of ObamaCare live on stage, with the aid of a flesh-toned catsuit and a giant foam finger!

• Like 1

Coming up next: Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke demonstrate their opinion of ObamaCare live on stage, with the aid of a flesh-toned catsuit and a giant foam finger!

Watch the video. Everybody is laughing at Obama's Train Wreck creation called ObamaCare!

Tech experts say just kill the whole website and start over from scratch. They used old technology / bad design on a

complicated application. It looks like i just discovered 2 Republicans : Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley ! :tu:

Taylor Swift looked stunned ! "Should we trash Obama like this ?!!!"

You can't exactly call the Country Music Awards unbiased, their fan base is the same people roughly that destroyed Dixie Chicks Cd's for criticizing George W. Bush. Country music fans are for the most part conservative and republican, therefore they were playing to their popularity base. Fox news watching, gun control hating folks are of course going to find anything Obama does distasteful and joke about it.

• Like 2

Yeah i have to go with Alice Cooper on the celebrity thing, "who cares what a rock singer thinks" Celebrities are essentially the grasshopper while we are the ants. We need them to die off in the next frost

You can't exactly call the Country Music Awards unbiased, their fan base is the same people roughly that destroyed Dixie Chicks Cd's for criticizing George W. Bush. Country music fans are for the most part conservative and republican, therefore they were playing to their popularity base. Fox news watching, gun control hating folks are of course going to find anything Obama does distasteful and joke about it.

There is NO biased opinion about the ObamaCare website : Error 404

It does not work. Go try it yourself. Really, go ahead.

It is what it is. Even Kathleen Sebelius testified under oath " ObamaCare is a debacle."

Only 6 people signed up the first day. Now people are saying that security is a joke on Healthcare.gov.

Your information is not safe. Kathleen Sebelius should resign in disgrace.

A government website was slow, sucked and didn't work? OH gee that never happens. Honestly, I don't need to sign up but you could if you like go and physically sign up at places all around the country if you liked. That the website didn't work wasn't good PR but it's also not the huge "scandal" some would make it out to be. Hmm why aren't we looking at the huge back log of veterans disability claims going back before Obama was even in office. No? Those aren't important? Again, the entire government structure needs an overhaul to bring technology into the new millennium, but over blowing anything Obama does good or bad is part and parcel of Republicans. They also just cost the country 6 billion dollars plus (which could have been used for far better things) for their pointless tantrum that got them nothing.

Interesting how when this happens at the country music awards it's just a bunch of racist redneck republicans.

But when similar things happen against Republican presidents at the Oscars, Grammys, Tonys, etc. it was the "voice of mainstream America".

• Like 9

Is the concept of topical satire a new one to you, Ken? If you believe that a satirical song about a topical political issue is proof that the People are turning against the Tyrant and the Tyrant is in real trouble and so on, perhaps you're trying to read a little too much into it ...

• Like 1

The video was kind of funny for an awards show skit. Personally I find the Key and Peele comedy skits about Obama much funnier :) I don't necessarily think it means the entertainment industry has turned against Obama, merely that this administration does stuff that can be made a satire of. Most politicians do something to be made satire of. I still giggle when W's Duty pops up every once in a while on my itunes.

• Like 1

The video was kind of funny for an awards show skit. Personally I find the Key and Peele comedy skits about Obama much funnier :) I don't necessarily think it means the entertainment industry has turned against Obama, merely that this administration does stuff that can be made a satire of. Most politicians do something to be made satire of. I still giggle when W's Duty pops up every once in a while on my itunes.

Exactly, it's the same with any govt. ever, even those which are supposedly enormously popular. Is Ken really going to try to argue that no one ever satirised Pres. Bush in comedy skits or Sketches?

• Like 1

Interesting how when this happens at the country music awards it's just a bunch of racist redneck republicans.

But when similar things happen against Republican presidents at the Oscars, Grammys, Tonys, etc. it was the "voice of mainstream America".

The list for our side is growing........Jay Leno, CMA Show Hosts Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley and even Jon Stewart is trashing ObamaCare.

Oh you aren't biased at all. Glad that you are proud of the accomplishments of Barry Obama so far in his presidensy. I have one question, why is failure a source of pride for democrats? Everything you folks do, fails yet you never criticize the architcct of teh failure. Why? As an example, look at every city that has been under democrat control, exclusively, for the past 50 years or so and you see failed cities yet never is the democrat leadership criticized. Remarkable philosophy you have.

It is why I say progressives, such as yourself, aren't folowing a political belief system, you are following a religious belief system.

Edited by Merc14

The list for our side is growing........Jay Leno, CMA Show Hosts Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley and even Jon Stewart is trashing ObamaCare.

And (as i said above) no one ever satirised Pres. Bush or any of his mistakes- I mean actions and policies, then? Or Clinton? Or Reagan? Everyone does it to every President, Prime Minister and Leader of any country, at least any country that allows them to do so. Are you really trawling around that desperately for evidence to support your political bias that you seize on every bit of satire as proof that Mr. O is going to be overthrown by the People's Revolution at any moment?

• Like 2

And (as i said above) no one ever satirised Pres. Bush or any of his mistakes- I mean actions and policies, then? Or Clinton? Or Reagan? Everyone does it to every President, Prime Minister and Leader of any country, at least any country that allows them to do so. Are you really trawling around that desperately for evidence to support your political bias that you seize on every bit of satire as proof that Mr. O is going to be overthrown by the People's Revolution at any moment?

Obama is being attacked by his own party.

People with their eyes open can clearly see a democrat revolt in the House and the Senate.

Oh you aren't biased at all. Glad that you are proud of the accomplishments of Barry Obama so far in his presidensy. I have one question, why is failure a source of pride for democrats? Everything you folks do, fails yet you never criticize the architcct of teh failure. Why? As an example, look at every city that has been under democrat control, exclusively, for the past 50 years or so and you see failed cities yet never is the democrat leadership criticized. Remarkable philosophy you have.

It is why I say progressives, such as yourself, aren't folowing a political belief system, you are following a religious belief system.

Look what the Secular Progressives did to Detroit.

Their policies do not work.

We can all see that now.

Obama is being attacked by his own party.

People with their eyes open can clearly see a democrat revolt in the House and the Senate.

his own party? So these people are card-carrying members of the Democratic party, are they? You really are desperate for signs of the impending Revolution, aren't you.

This word "secular" you keep using, Ken; is this just another word that you're not really sure what it means, or do you really see the separation of church and state as a bad thing, and another misdeed that can be attributed to Mr. O? Would you prefer if there was an Established church that was hand-in-hand with the Government?

To be fair, Leno and Stewart have long careers of bashing politicians, it's not just an Obama thing. They seem to be equal opportunity bashers.

• Like 2

To be fair, Leno and Stewart have long careers of bashing politicians, it's not just an Obama thing. They seem to be equal opportunity bashers.

To be fair Leno is fair and bashes both sides.

However, Jon Stewart usually makes every effort to push the Secular Progressive Agenda ( Single Payer / Public Option).

It's impossible for Jon Stewart to ignore sworn testimony from Kathleen Sebelius : ObamaCare is a debacle.

This word "secular" you keep using, Ken; is this just another word that you're not really sure what it means, or do you really see the separation of church and state as a bad thing, and another misdeed that can be attributed to Mr. O? Would you prefer if there was an Established church that was hand-in-hand with the Government?

A guy named Bill O'Reilly has done - extensive research - on the Secular Progressives.

He wrote a few books about them. :tu:

They are not stupid. The Secular Progressives know that the American people would reject their agenda so they use a Tool Box.

Here are a few of their tools:

- Mendacity : Untruthfulness

- Paternalism : Nanny State

- Most Importantly -- Subterfuge -- Don't say anything openly or you will lose elections.

Do Secular Progressive work by subterfuge: hidden taxes, penalties, mandates and coverage requirements that yield a surplus

of overpayments.

Secular Progressive Agenda : Central Planning Infrastructure

Intimidation, control, confiscation of parental rights. Rewriting the laws one agency at a time. Doesn't that sound just wonderful ???

And the NBC watching, gun snatching, excuse making liberal democrats, found every thing Bush did distasteful and joked endlessly about it... so what's your point? Are we not supposed to criticize the All mighty? If you really think that way, I really feel for you because at this point dems are even turning on Obama. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they throw him under the bus in the next year or so.

• Like 1

Why would they feel this wish to do so? he won't be running for re-election after all, unless they really would decide that he was such a liability to the chances of whoever they select as their candidate next time that he'd have to go? Does anyone outside the frenetic world of American partisan party politics think that such a thing would be remotely likely? Has there ever been any precedent for such a thing? This is another example of how fantastical the world of America party politicos is.

And to be fair, there were several things that Bush did that many did find rather distasteful; starting two wars, for a start, and turning the "Land of the Free" into a police state.

• Like 1

And the NBC watching, gun snatching, excuse making liberal democrats, found every thing Bush did distasteful and joked endlessly about it... so what's your point? Are we not supposed to criticize the All mighty? If you really think that way, I really feel for you because at this point dems are even turning on Obama. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they throw him under the bus in the next year or so.

I can see a - Veto Proof - bill passing the House and the Senate.

Bill #1 - If you like your health care plan, you can keep it

Bill #2 - Drop Kick the whole ObamaCare mess 1 Year into the future

My point was playing to the house so to speak isn't a big burn...honestly if they'd tried that at some other award show it wouldn't have gone down as well (or happily watched either). My point was that a couple of country singers making fun of something their listeners don't like isn't big news or or surprising (or all that interesting). At this point it's like all of politics in the US is now high school level and each clique is doing all it can to "diss" the other clique.

• Like 1