Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Little black creatures

quellabella

I have been a clairvoyant medium for many years. When I was a kid and up to 21 years old when I had my first child, I heard spirits talking crying singing fighting yelling etc.. When I had my child it stopped. Years after I bought a recorder and I captured spirit voices and sometimes dozens of them! My second child is very psychic, even more so then me. maybe its because I had an NDE when I was pregnant with her due to catching a fatal bacterial blood infection but miraculously we both survived. but we have dealt with many paranormal cases as we both help others but lately several visitors as well as myself have seen small black shapes that move so fast that all you see are black spikes and sometimes legs or arms. They appear to be flying or scurry like rats. My daughter who is a dimensional medium ( she sees creatures and elementals, spirits demons etc...) she said it was like a wildlife (creatures that are lower vibration and usually are energy bottom feeders) but with intelligence and usually under command of a higher energy being like an elemental, Jinn or demon.

I have dealt with many many strange things but always my daughter is the only one who sees it..now I have seen it and many friends who don't believe in the paranormal. What are these things? I know my daughter is right because she said there were these things on the outside of our house YEARS before anyone saw them on the inside... But what is their name??

• Like 3

I have been a clairvoyant medium for many years. When I was a kid and up to 21 years old when I had my first child, I heard spirits talking crying singing fighting yelling etc.. When I had my child it stopped. Years after I bought a recorder and I captured spirit voices and sometimes dozens of them! My second child is very psychic, even more so then me. maybe its because I had an NDE when I was pregnant with her due to catching a fatal bacterial blood infection but miraculously we both survived. but we have dealt with many paranormal cases as we both help others but lately several visitors as well as myself have seen small black shapes that move so fast that all you see are black spikes and sometimes legs or arms. They appear to be flying or scurry like rats. My daughter who is a dimensional medium ( she sees creatures and elementals, spirits demons etc...) she said it was like a wildlife (creatures that are lower vibration and usually are energy bottom feeders) but with intelligence and usually under command of a higher energy being like an elemental, Jinn or demon.

I have dealt with many many strange things but always my daughter is the only one who sees it..now I have seen it and many friends who don't believe in the paranormal. What are these things? I know my daughter is right because she said there were these things on the outside of our house YEARS before anyone saw them on the inside... But what is their name??

me and my best friend saw these for many years growing up. We called them cats, but they were small like rats. Small black and white cats is what we called them. They followed us almost every where we went, and just like you said, they ran very very fast. I stopped seeing them a long time ago, but then in my adult years I had some strange things happen with real cats...

I don't know what to tell you except to confirm you all aren't the only ones...

edit: oh and usually we only saw them, but once one did run up my leg and I felt it

Edited by SpiritWriter

Hi, I have also seen them. I, as well as other people, call them shadow creatures and I found a way to get rid of them. I'll see if I can dig out my old posts regarding them.

Unless rats can fly I doubt it's rats. Unless a rat can morph into another dimension ( as it disapeared in midair) I doubt it's rats.

Remember that four people total have seen this and everyone had their own opinion. One even thought that our bodies are all poisoned in someway and are seeing the same thing. That's more crazy to me as we all live in different places with different water sources. Another person thought it was a moving portal that looks like a creature.. Hmmm who knows. I believe it is exactly what my daughter originally had said when we moved in the house

Of course these are all people who believe in clairvoyance and as such will want to see something that attunes to that belief.

• Like 3

I am not clairvoyant or anything like that, but what you're describing sounds similar to what I would see in my old apartment.

I would often watch TV in bed before falling asleep. I would turn the TV off, lie there in bed and watch these cat sized, black blobs slowly appear and race along the floor close to the walls.

Flick the light on, nothing there, turn the light off and slowly they would emerge and start all over again.

I've always attributed this to my eyes adjusting to the dark, and in three years living there, sleeping with, whatever, scurrying about, no Jinn or demon ever got me. :tu:

Can't find my old posts and I'm not sure what 'shadows creatures' are. But I found they hate bright light. I chased them a few times with a powerful flashlight and I guess I either killed them or p***ed them off so much that they never came back. I also would sweep the light under the furniture and behind wardrobes and in cupboards etc, I think that helped as they couldn't settle anywhere.

Are they black orbs? These appear to have limbs also. They resemble little spider things at the corner of your eyes. These are a type of spirit energy that you've picked up.

I think i have seen these before and still do. It's usually out the corner of my eye and when its dark or the lights are dim. When i see them they're sort of black, fuzzy, hazey like energy things that move super quick but sometimes it's almost like slmotion. I don't feel threatened by them by i do feel as is they are mischievious butt also scared of us in a way. I don't know but thats just the feeling i get.

• Like 2

reminds me of some of the kami in the movie Tortoro. I looked on youtube for a clip of the little black spidery kami, but couldn't find one. Here's a link to a sort of magical scene from the movie:

http://search.yahoo....m movie tortoro

And here's a link to an online BBC article about kami:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/shinto/beliefs/kami_1.shtml

Edited by Beany

Are they black orbs? These appear to have limbs also. They resemble little spider things at the corner of your eyes. These are a type of spirit energy that you've picked up.

I've seen this in a very old house and once in my house as well. Though it was very fast and blurry so I couldn't catch it at all.

As for the OP, before my grandma died she was telling us how there're some "black children" laughing at her and even peeing on her bed. We disregarded it as something that she was delusional in the final moments of her life. If I'm to believe in the little demons from hell thingy I don't really like where that would led her tbh and given that she was the most caring and adoring person that I knew I'd find it irrational that evil spirits, demons or whatever "came for her". : /

The mere thought is unsettling.

Thank you for this post! Last year me and my friend started seeing this small animal like black shadows. They are the size of a cat or small dogs and sometimes they run into our ankles, they have a heavy mass. But they move so fast you just see the four leg shape and not much else. I have no idea what they are. We first saw them when we were out one night partying, and since then in our home, they've even followed us down the road once at night. We have no idea what they are. I don't know if their sinister or not. But I am glad someone else is reporting something similar.

• Like 1

After i read OP i got that freezing feeling all over. This remind me of one situation i had in maybe 1994 year or so. It was war time, my city under siege and that day i was alone at home, father was in battle my mother was working, anyways... Maybe it was childish imagination, maybe it was just product of some long hidden fear...

But only possible explanation to what i have seen is that it was something weird that should not exist in same reality as me. I had many years to research, learn, find... But never had any good info or similar thing, experience untill i seen title of this thread. Maybe not same but it did remind me of this event.

Little black creatures indeed. What happened?

I was lying, relaxed, reading some book. Remember it so good. Facing my bed were other room doors which were widely open and a chair rite next to those doors.

I was thinkin i seen something under the chair but continue to read book. Then again, like something run under it. I remember that i did look there for few minutes then i could clearly see little black creature and i was terrified. The fact that u see something that should not ever happen cuz u know that u are alone made me so scared. I felt its presence and, childish maby, just covered my head but at same time someone was on my apartment doors, knocking.

I run to the doors to open them and at same time that creature just got out under chair, run for me and vanish just before it got near me.

That was last time i seen it but one change did happen as a result of me seeing that. I was a child who was a little afraid of dark in those years, since that day i never was afraid to go into dark or be alone or anything, and its got something to do with it am sure. Later in my life i had few situations that were really stressfull and intense, and in those situations i am sure i felt and even seen some presence, something with me when i was 100% alone.

Not sure if one repeating dream gots something to do with it too. Many times i have a dream of people. But weird. In my sleep i had a dream with my brother, all nice dream all happy, but after he left house in my dream i close door, go back in living room and on my surprise i see him there but even if he looks like my bro i know that it isnt him as he left house and then, after i realize it aint him, the real thing show its face with a big crazy evil smile. Usually i woke up after that.

But as of dreams, i have found a way to sleep without having dreams, its working nice :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a way to stop from coming to yuo even cause fear in shadow creatures. It gaurdain spirits if you have them they will protect you from them for years i had two haunting me. One day they get bold and attack me then out of now the gaurdians come and protect me basically. It the only to permanently repel the harmful ones from you for good . Shadows do protect you in reality they need a reason too.

Edited by Alster99

I have a way to stop from coming to yuo even cause fear in shadow creatures. It gaurdain spirits if you have them they will protect you from them for years i had two haunting me. One day they get bold and attack me then out of now the gaurdians come and protect me basically. It the only to permanently repel the harmful ones from you for good . Shadows do protect you in reality they need a reason too.

What?

• Like 1

I quite often 'see' small, dark shapes out of the corner of my eye/in my peripheral vision. It appears to me they move very quickly, and I see nothing when I turn to look directly.

This phenomenon is a side-effect of my depression and anxiety, and is well documented in medical/psychological/psychiatric literature.

That's not to say all such phenomena are side-effects of such conditions.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

I had a friend that was haunted by these for years. He finally went to seek the origin of the beings, and after following countless story after story, he wound up tracing them to the small village of Inicua in western Mexico. There he said is where the home den of the creatures is, but this place defies all rationale of ordinary life. In there reality can be manipulated...even changed. If one can harness the power of writing then they can change the world around them.

me and my best friend saw these for many years growing up. We called them cats, but they were small like rats. Small black and white cats is what we called them. They followed us almost every where we went, and just like you said, they ran very very fast. I stopped seeing them a long time ago, but then in my adult years I had some strange things happen with real cats...

I don't know what to tell you except to confirm you all aren't the only ones...

edit: oh and usually we only saw them, but once one did run up my leg and I felt it

I am not clairvoyant or anything like that, but what you're describing sounds similar to what I would see in my old apartment.

I would often watch TV in bed before falling asleep. I would turn the TV off, lie there in bed and watch these cat sized, black blobs slowly appear and race along the floor close to the walls.

Flick the light on, nothing there, turn the light off and slowly they would emerge and start all over again.

I've always attributed this to my eyes adjusting to the dark, and in three years living there, sleeping with, whatever, scurrying about, no Jinn or demon ever got me. :tu:

It sounds like something out of the movie "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark"

968full-don%27t-be-afraid-of-the-dark-screenshot.jpg

But in all seriousness, I've seen something like what the OP described once in my current house. I caught a glimpse of it in the reflection of my wardrobe mirror (looking across the hall into my daughters room). It didn't scurry or run away, but it was peeking around the door at me. I haven't seen another one since, but have felt things run across my feet or bump into my ankle.

Edited by dice401
  • Like 1

"but lately several visitors as well as myself have seen small black shapes that move so fast that all you see are black spikes and sometimes legs or arms. They appear to be flying or scurry like rats "

I havent seen those ones with the spikes but have seen other kinds of those crittery things out there. Most of the ones I seen look like mutated parasites buggy or spidery like thou have come across flying ones (didnt see the flying ones thou as my astral sight hadnt kicked in at that point but had them flying into me.. it was like I was hit by a swam of them).

I had this other just a little bit smaller then a cat size (more bulky in build) furry with paws and a very long thin tongue (didnt know about the tongue till it did the following) came up to me and started feeding out of my third eye (lapping at it).. I allowed it to come up to me (it was like sneaking up.. creeping) as I was curious of it (considered trying to make an astral pet out of it) I ended up grabbing it, it was squirming around in my arms and and it ended up biting me! It had fangs!

Anyway.. I was curious to see your post as I have an interest in the astral life around us or whatever one wants to call it and yeah people often see exactly the same critters at times.

Edited by sea-dove

But in all seriousness, I've seen something like what the OP described once in my current house. I caught a glimpse of it in the reflection of my wardrobe mirror (looking across the hall into my daughters room). It didn't scurry or run away, but it was peeking around the door at me.

Now that my friend is freekin' creepy!

• Like 1

Why don't the people who see these things regularly set up a video camera to capture them on film?

• Like 2

Why don't the people who see these things regularly set up a video camera to capture them on film?

That would provide proof.

We can't have that pesky little annoyance getting in the way of assumptions and conclusion jumping.

• Like 2

Agreed. I would definitely set up cameras if it was a regular occurance. If anything out of the normal happened on a regular occurance, a camera would be set up - like if my son cleaned his room all the time without being told :P

• Like 1

There is a quite logical reason for that.

1/ As the other said, one doesnt know when something like this will occur next, its random and usually not often eg I used to get something strange in my last house happen only about once every few months. That usually isnt the only issue as one also doesnt know what room something will occur in.

2/ I doubt if most of the stuff Ive seen would show up on camera (thou some of it can but those shadow being things, I dont know).

I hear people say "get it on camera" all the time but they arent really thinking about the situation. Its like someone saying to you to get a robber on camera when you dont know when your house is going to be robbed or if it will happen or happen again.

Edited by sea-dove