Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Infinity

The_Spirit_of_Truth

I am here with one theory about infinity. It is the result of my knowledge of the Allorganism + of my fantastic imagination about what could be beyond its borders, if it has any :-)

Infinity 1:

It is "limitedly endless" and valid within the Allorganism. It contains "subjective time" and it has two main values:

1. ∞

2. Number that expresses "points", that is "particular positions" of the whole story that is going on within the Allorganism (somehow comparable to the number of frames in a movie).

In this infinity line gets curved and all the way it "goes along the same points" round and round, because the inside of the Allorganism is fixed.

Infinity 2:

It is "fully endless" and valid outside of the Allorganism. It contains "objective time" and mostly it is filled by fragmented (all)matter. Within these "Endless Spaces" there is a gigantic area occupied by Supergods and our Precreator originates from it, too.

Do you guess the way by which line goes in this infinity? Does it go straightly, does it curve or does it split up itself? Anyway, I can give you hints that all the way it goes along different points, because the inside of the "Endless Spaces" is not fixed, but naturally changing.

(More is written in the attached file.)

Infinity.pdf

Infinity 2 is also known as Eternity. I differ in that it originates from our precreator not the other way around. Eternity (or whatever you wish to call it) could not exist without a will.

• Like 1

You are right that there uses to be (someone's) will in the beginning (unless otherwise stated :-).

Interesting is, that after Precreator's consience had touched me, I have seen the Allorganism with one look as one whole. There was also some vague picture of how it looks as a whole or from outside. Perhaps I could speak about a structure - a kind of a closed reality - that is both all & nothing shape and a huge strange ball at the same time.

Since this experience sometimes I am tuned up in to a stream by means of which I perceive all what is here as the unpacked core of the Allorganism. Everything has an exact predestined position here in accordance with the Formula.

Infinity 1 - that of the Allorganism - is here for the Precreator's spiritual body:

The stories in the Allorganism repeat round and round and all the matter in it is transformed by absolute 100%. It means, that every time after all the stories have been "played", there appears such an environment as if the stories have never been "played" at all, as if they were to be "played" for the first time.

What it means for the points along which the line goes, you can easily find out yourselves: Every time the line goes "as if it was for the first time", which means that the points are only "new" and it goes along them "endlessly", because it always goes forward in always "new" environment.

Both the points and the line are 100% renewed by absolute 100% transformation. That is why I have used infinite number instead of definite. And I have called it "limitedly endless".

Infinity 2 is something what I do not know so far. I have only touched it and either I will get to know it or not.

Neat topic :o I'll have to spend some time contemplating my views on infinity. As for now though, I see It as a circle... But then again, I think of time as a circle, and years and seasons as circles as well...

Hmm...

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

More likely, both space and time are illusory constructs. Therefore a concept of infinity or eternity has no validity.

One thing that bugs me is that if "prophecy" is real, for example, there is no "circular" time. Rather more of a "time-oneness"

One thing that bugs me is that if "prophecy" is real, for example, there is no "circular" time. Rather more of a "time-oneness"

Prophecy is real but I dont know about time oneness but it sounds good