Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chile UFO Files

zoser

Here is a short documentary on how the subject of Ufology is dealt with in Chile. It seems to me that they have a much more open culture concerning the topic. Pilots feel that they can report incidents without fear of stigma.

There is an interesting case at the beginning of the clip where we hear an actual dialogue between a pilot reporting a sighting and the control tower. The control tower calmly replies "Oh yes there have been several reports of a UFO in that area".

Different to the indirect cynicism we hear from control towers in other areas of the world.

Also mentioned is the UFO at the El Bosque Santiago air base in 2010. One of the officials gives his verdict after some analysis and makes it clear that some self-powered unidentified object was in the area moving extremely quickly. It was caught on several cameras and the idea that it was some bug on the camera was rejected.

It also shows that they have a keen desire to understand the issue and have pulled together scientists and organisations at an international level to share information.

A refreshing approach to the subject.

• Like 1

I bet my butt that even if all the governments/countries on this planet started investigating the UFO enigma, and came up with nothing, the believers would cry cover-up. Not for a second would they even consider that - We are not being visited.

• Like 6

I bet my butt that even if all the governments/countries on this planet started investigating the UFO enigma, and came up with nothing, the believers would cry cover-up. Not for a second would they even consider that - We are not being visited.

A country like Chile has much more pressing priorities than inventing a mystery and pouring money in to perpetuate it.

They must sincerely feel that there is something there to be concerned about. I'm willing to bet that they have experienced far more than lights in the sky and high speed saucers.

A country like Chile has much more pressing priorities than inventing a mystery and pouring money in to perpetuate it.

They must sincerely feel that there is something there to be concerned about. I'm willing to bet that they have experienced far more than lights in the sky and high speed saucers.

Guessing again, are we?

However, there are certain incidents - like this one - that defy immediate explanation.

So, my sense is that in a small percentage of these cases, we are in fact being observed - and this incident could very well be one of those moments.

So, in other words,... You are guessing that sometimes unexplained is the same as extraterrestrial?

So, in other words,... You are guessing that sometimes unexplained is the same as extraterrestrial?

Look at the evidence. In the above documentary calculations were made regarding the speed of the object. Far beyond any object that Chile have. No sound, or visible means of propulsion.

The options begin to disappear. Just like the UFO did.

The options begin to disappear. Just like the UFO did.

Then why dont you say alien star ship, instead of UFO?

Edited by Hazzard

Then why dont you say alien star ship, instead of UFO?

It could have been one of their probes. It did not look like a huge object say compared with objects such as The Yukon UFO. The Hudson Valley Sightings, The Stephenville Object, or The Phoenix Lights. Those were more like the objects you describe.

Ufology is a flower with many petals Haz; we all need to be green fingered gardeners

It could have been one of their probes. It did not look like a huge object say compared with objects such as The Yukon UFO. The Hudson Valley Sightings, The Stephenville Object, or The Phoenix Lights. Those were more like the objects you describe.

How come you have a problem calling it what you really think it is - An alien star ship - If you are worried about loosing credibility I can tell you right now, you have none to loose. That ship has sailed. You are deep in with both feet. No turning back. You might as well enjoy yourself! All in.

No more UFO nonsense,... Say it like you mean it - That was an extraterrestrial craft built on another world.

Ufology is a flower with many petals Haz; we all need to be green fingered gardeners.

I guess UFOology can be compared with how to grow plants,...

applyingmanure.jp1.jpg

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 4

There are many real UFOs in our sky. but to find out the true you need lots informations and some thing for decode.

that is not easy, also these informations must from the alien. indeed, you can call them the bio- ship, large and small.......

How come you have a problem calling it what you really think it is - An alien star ship - If you are worried about loosing credibility I can tell you right now, you have none to loose. That ship has sailed. You are deep in with both feet. No turning back. You might as well enjoy yourself! All in.

No more UFO nonsense,... Say it like you mean it - That was an extraterrestrial craft built on another world.

I guess UFOology can be compared with how to grow plants,...

http://www.dailymail...-believers.html

Kean said that CEFAA, the government agency which investigates strange air phenomena, found the object on seven separate pieces of video tape, which implies the object - whatever it is - is not an abberation on the video tape

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2kBAWtL3q

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by zoser

Ufology is a flower with many petals Haz; we all need to be green fingered gardeners

I'm glad it occurred to you to bring up the Yukon 'mother ship', it helps characterize the mythical nature of your UFO knowledge.

What are the date/times and motion descriptions of the really spectacular cases in the report that you are equally impressed with? Especially any wide-area sightings involving aviation personnel.

<snip>

I think it is pretty obvious, to be honest. If he starts rambling about ET star ships instead of UFOs he'd be laughed straight out (well, which he already is), thus the UFO reference.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I'm glad it occurred to you to bring up the Yukon 'mother ship', it helps characterize the mythical nature of your UFO knowledge.

What are the date/times and motion descriptions of the really spectacular cases in the report that you are equally impressed with? Especially any wide-area sightings involving aviation personnel.

Yeah right!...because all of those on site witnesses must have been really dumb to have mistaken a 'three minute rocket re-entry' for a 'three hour sighting of a humongous UFO' eh Jim! B) ...You and Molczan really scraped the bottom of the debunking barrel there Jim!...almost as bad as Menzel's "Eyelash-Aliens in the Boianai case!...or Phil Klass' non existent Orionids fireball for the Coyne incident! .. :w00t:

Cheers.

• Like 1

Really? What was the description of the object? How many witnesses were there? What was it's direction? I'm sure you have studied the case in detail like you normally do.

The El Bosque incident is a good one to start with. Look back at my previous posts.

Good job on this one Zoser, this case seems to have some merit and believability to it.

Whatever that thing was, it was up there, moving fast, and apparently noticed and tracked by several different sources.

Whatever it's origin was, I have no idea, but something was there.

Quite. It was no bug, plane, balloon, rocket, drone, chinese lantern, blimp, reflection, frisbee and it certainly wasn't Venus.

Although there may be a few that will claim it was Venus.

Do you have hundred of similar photos to study this object, and do those photos show that the object is not more than 50m away from the camera? Otherwise all conclusions are just imagination.

Do you have hundred of similar photos to study this object, and do those photos show that the object is not more than 50m away from the camera? Otherwise all conclusions are just imagination.

Hi Star Man,....Though I admit that I initially found myself giving 'The El Bosque Case' a little more credence than I would normally have given to a case such as this [where the identity of the object/s were 'obviously' something as prosaic as 'flying insects'] ...due to the fact that the calibre of the source of 'excitement' in these videos and stills there-from, [General Ricardo Bermudez of CEFFA, whom I had previously deemed a respectable, open and decent UFO research source]...it quickly became apparent to me that to make these 'little insignificant specks of not-muchness' into convincing 'genuinely intelligently controlled UFO's' was going to take a whole lot of "incontestable positive analysis"!...and judged that for such an outstandingly Earth-shattering discovery to have real merit [as this one would surely have been]... then I strongly suspect that the correct amount of 'scientific-verification' would have been attained,.. even before the release of the video clips and photographs. [in order to bypass all the media circus and sneering-scepticism that ultimately accompanied the UFO claim] ...but alas, it would seem that the source of this claim, as mentioned above...was not quite as reliable as I previously thought!...and that the analysis that I would have expected to enforce the assertions of 'genuine UFO's' in this case are conspicuous by their absence!...and therefore I class the 'El Bosque UFO Case' as a non-event! [as a great number , but not all of high profile cases are apt to be!]...and so slightly disappointed and red-faced ..moved on!

However!....There has been open expert analysis done by a very respectable and undeniably-qualified scientist 'Dr.Richard Haines' at NARCAP that concludes that perhaps there might just be a slight ray of hope for the people that disbelieve the "Bug Explanation" for at least a couple of the 'UAP's' recorded...it seems that 'scientific-analysis' does not support a 'flying Bug/Insect conclusion' for all of the little blurry objects on the films???....

http://www.narcap.or...RCAP_IR_15a.pdf

ChileUFO-vi.jpg

Cheers.

sorry, i have difficulty to read your comment. i understand those videos show some of the objects are bugs, some are not.

all i know is both side do not have the informations that I got, so they can not study this case. may be in 10 to 20 years later they will find it out, as they are much harder cases than any ET and flying saucer story........

Any answers?

Well, c'mon Jim, I suppose all those people in Chile are lying about what they saw, witnessed, and for some of them, recorded?

Wasn't my question simple enough? Why are you seeking justifications to avoid answering it?

Its like a broken record,Until the entire Planet wakes up to the Thumping ,stomping,Matter blastin waves of destruction and Billions of people on this world being turned into mush, or Main coarse meals. Then Have a nice day ! Sleep Well! :whistle: