Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill Elliott : Cancer Patient : Pay $95 Fine

CyberKen

Bill Elliott had his Health Care Plan dropped because of ObamaCare.

He is a cancer patient who cannot afford the new plans offered. He told Megyn Kelly " I will pay the $95 Fine and

then just let nature take its course."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/08/Cancer-Patient-Plan-Canceled-I-Will-Pay-95-Fine-And-Let-Nature-Take-Its-Course

post-142056-0-04566800-1384009990_thumb.

Democrat Senators will run into more of these real life stories when they return to their home states.

Some of the above senators parroted Obama's words on the floor of the U.S. Senate.

- If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan. -

• Like 2

And you ask why the NHS is a bad thing?

Well he'd be given all due care and surgery under the NHS and pay not a dime if he couldn't pay.

Well he'd be given all due care and surgery under the NHS and pay not a dime if he couldn't pay.

Who hires and supervises all the doctors and other medical staff in that system Knight? How do doctor salaries compare with say salespeople or professors?

Who hires and supervises all the doctors and other medical staff in that system Knight? How do doctor salaries compare with say salespeople or professors?

The pay is about the same (here in Oz) as in the private sector (incidentally, my brother is trying to get out of the private sector, incidentally, as it's got poorer quality medical imagining technology).

Speaking as a teacher, the pay and expectations in the private sector and the public sector are about the same - in fact I get paid more as a contract/supply teacher with the state government then I do with the Catholic sector (it's balanced by the fact that I get stuff like holiday loading and Long Service leave in my catholic job but not the state government one).

Wake up !

Bill Elliott was - just fine - with the old health care system.

In walks Obama with his orchestrated Train Wreck and now you want us to throw our hands in the air and suddenly demand

a Single Payer / Public Option?

Here is an idea: Lets just switch back to the old system. Then Bill won't have to pay a fine and let nature take its course.

• Like 1

Wake up !

In walks Obama with his orchestrated Train Wreck and now you want us to throw our hands in the air and suddenly demand

Here is an idea: Lets just switch back to the old system. Then Bill won't have to pay a fine and let nature take its course.

The problem with this is his old insurance is gone now, and since he has an existing condition he's have to pay more than he was before still. He's screwed either way.

I think I'm missing something here.. Why exactly was the mans insurance canceled? I mean, yeah, Obamacare is being stated why.. But there isn't anything really saying what actually happened.

I think I'm missing something here.. Why exactly was the mans insurance canceled? I mean, yeah, Obamacare is being stated why.. But there isn't anything really saying what actually happened.

I think we are assuming it was cancelled because of the minimum requirements the ACA has setup. But, that is just an assumption.

Wake up !

Pay attention and get off the soapbox.

What I said was "he'd have gotten all the help he needed". Yes, Obama's new system has shafted this bloke, but that doesn't distract from the point I was making, which was "he'd have not lost anything if you have an NHS style scheme in the first place". So your lauded medical system screwed him over, Obama screwed him over, cancer screwed him over.

But it's not just Obama's fault.

Pay attention and get off the soapbox.

What I said was "he'd have gotten all the help he needed". Yes, Obama's new system has shafted this bloke, but that doesn't distract from the point I was making, which was "he'd have not lost anything if you have an NHS style scheme in the first place". So your lauded medical system screwed him over, Obama screwed him over, cancer screwed him over.

But it's not just Obama's fault.

Truth : Bill Elliott was doing - just fine - until..............Obama screwed him over. It IS Obama's fault.

The problem with this is his old insurance is gone now, and since he has an existing condition he's have to pay more than he was before still. He's screwed either way.

That is where Repeal and Replace come into play.

The Replacement targets pre-existing conditions - only -.

There is no reason to turn the entire U.S. Health Care System upside down.

There is still hope for Bill. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

What a coinkidink...

CANCER PATIENT WHO SAYS OBAMACARE CANCELED HIS HEALTH INSURANCE NOW SAYS HE’S BEING AUDITED BY THE IRS

A cancer patient who said publicly that his health coverage was canceled because of Obamacare now says he’s being audited by the Internal Revenue Service.

Bill Elliott appeared on Fox News’ “The Kelly File” earlier this month and said he was told that his cancer was considered “beyond a catastrophic pre-existing condition” and his plan was being canceled because of new regulations.

More... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/29/cancer-patient-who-says-obamacare-canceled-his-health-insurance-now-says-hes-being-audited-by-the-irs/

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

The radio host said, “you stood up and spoke out about how Obamacare screwed over your insurance and probably would kill you and what’s the next thing that happened? You get audited by the IRS. That is not a coincidence.”

“No it’s not,” Elliott said.

And it might not just be Elliott: C. Steven Tucker, an insurance broker who contacted Elliott after his Fox News appearance, said that after he helped assist Elliott with his coverage, the IRS “are now coming after ME all the way back to 2003.”

Link: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/29/cancer-patient-who-says-obamacare-canceled-his-health-insurance-now-says-hes-being-audited-by-the-irs/

Well, isn't that nice? The IRS are nothing more than a bunch of heartless b*******… :no:

This is not okay. You can't use the IRS as your personal goon squad because someone speaks out about a bad piece of legislation, that in all likely is going to kill you or bankrupt you trying to pay it. **** like this really p!sses me off. It's not right.

• Like 1

Link: http://www.theblaze....ted-by-the-irs/

Well, isn't that nice? The IRS are nothing more than a bunch of heartless b*******… :no:

This is not okay. You can't use the IRS as your personal goon squad because someone speaks out about a bad piece of legislation, that in all likely is going to kill you or bankrupt you trying to pay it. **** like this really p!sses me off. It's not right.

Their mindset is probably "Well, Nixon did it so we will too !"

• Like 1

But then, in a very interesting coincidence of timing, Elliot and Tucker were both recently slapped with IRS audits. This is the same IRS that is in trouble after the political targeting of Tea Party groups.

Read more at TLR: Cancer Patient Gets IRS Audit After Complaining About Obamacare (VIDEO) | The Libertarian Republic http://thelibertaria.../#ixzz2m9xarabR

Follow us: @LibRepublic on Twitter | LibertarianRepublic on Facebook

Edited by Kowalski