Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Q-C

Finding Bigfoot (Again!) New season

378 posts in this topic

http://animal.discov...finding-bigfoot They are going to Kentucky, again.

post-126843-0-60486500-1384039217.gifpost-126843-0-96660200-1384039246.gifpost-126843-0-49559800-1384039272.gif Just watch the glasses pleaze...

Yeah, I'll be watching. It's like a bad drug addiction.

Edited by QuiteContrary
1 person likes this

So i wasn't aware of this, and I'd rather not bring up the specifics of my job, but these guys filmed part of an episode in our building recently.

Apparently they're very high maintenance and not particularly easy to work with.

They took several tips from locals for their hunt, and several of the tippers were paid by the producers of the show apparently.

Again, I'd rather NOT go into specifics if its all the same

I've not heard anything about how they get all their tips. I did assume there was some money exchanged in order to prevent the tipsters from get residuals from the shows. Here, we'll pay you "X" number of dollars now and up front, and you sign a release, if not then we don't use your tip and you get nothing. As far as them being difficult to work with I haven't heard anything, but then I heard after the fact that Shannon Dohery was a nightmare to work with when she was on both "90210" and "Charmed", in fact I heard that Arron Spelling had to finally let her go from both shows because she antics were so disruptive to the shooting schedule. I have heard that she finally p***ed Spelling off so badly that he banned her from further roles on any of his shows. I have no idea if that was true or not.

Egos can get out of control when a show is bringing in the ratings and while I don't know this to be the case on this show, it's not outside the realm of possibility. However, they all seem to get along fine on the show.....so? Who knows?

Considering that these Bigfoot are present in multiple locations all over the USA, one would think they'd have found one by now?

*Yawn* I'll watch the show if they actually find one.

Edited by Lilly
oops!
1 person likes this

Considering that these Bigfoot are present in multiple locations all over the USA, one would think they'd have found one by now?

The three believers on The Team "find" them all the time, Lilly lol.

They just refuse to prove it to the rest of us.

1 person likes this

The three believers on The Team "find" them all the time, Lilly lol.

They just refuse to prove it to the rest of us.

Yeah, finding as in Bigfooty prints, howls, blurry videos...not the type of 'finding' I'm thinking of.

1 person likes this

I've not heard anything about how they get all their tips. I did assume there was some money exchanged in order to prevent the tipsters from get residuals from the shows. Here, we'll pay you "X" number of dollars now and up front, and you sign a release, if not then we don't use your tip and you get nothing. As far as them being difficult to work with I haven't heard anything, but then I heard after the fact that Shannon Dohery was a nightmare to work with when she was on both "90210" and "Charmed", in fact I heard that Arron Spelling had to finally let her go from both shows because she antics were so disruptive to the shooting schedule. I have heard that she finally p***ed Spelling off so badly that he banned her from further roles on any of his shows. I have no idea if that was true or not.

Egos can get out of control when a show is bringing in the ratings and while I don't know this to be the case on this show, it's not outside the realm of possibility. However, they all seem to get along fine on the show.....so? Who knows?

No the money aspect I meant specifically, they hired some people to call in with fake stories.

No the money aspect I meant specifically, they hired some people to call in with fake stories.

Fake stories?! NOOOOOO! :no: :no: :no: You just pulled away the backdrop SkepB!

I had always assumed some of the reports were probably on the BFRO database (prior to the "Town" Meetings), seeing these are BFRO Town Folk at the "Town" Meetings or used to be. But I've never taken the time to check in each episode's state before a show. Too late by then anyway for some of the newer reports probably. And I don't put much stock in the database's credibility anyway.

Edited by QuiteContrary

I'm really not a fan of the show, having only seen maybe 3 episodes, but that aspect struck me as funny.

When they were in Ohio they interviewed "Chief" Billy" Little Soldier" Bungard, One of the biggest "Pretendians" (fraudulent NDNs) out there. They were calling his property the "Munsee Delaware Indian Reservation ( which is actually in Canada). I mean COME ON! :blink: That guy's tribe is 3 other doped up white people and he's not allowed near any powwow, gathering, function, tribal office, reserve, or property of any tribe in the Nanticoke or Delaware Conferations!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! ONE TAP ON GOOGLE!

I read this nonsense on Cryptomundo and was dumbfounded! WAKE UP CLIFF!!!!

Richard Joseph (Cuwewii "Little Pine"), Confederation of Nanticoke-Lenape Tribes

Bridgeton Office, New Jersey

1 person likes this

We're gonna get 'em this time. Promise!

BTW, caught a little of some of last season's episodes - Moneymaker is looking a tad chunky these days. Nice dudebro hair too.

1 person likes this

Lilly? They always find one or even several. They just can't get them on film.

1 person likes this

Exactly right Lil. It is interesting to note that if you take a US map of Bigfoot sightings and overlay it on map of US UFO sightings, they match up very closely. There are two possible explanations for that. Either Bigfoot is an alien or both are products of imagination. Applying Occam's Razor......

And the hunt continues.

Oops! I was wrong. They are heading to Fouke Arkansas and Boggy Creek!

That movie scared me more than any other movie as a young adult. Watched it recently and not so scary any more.

^ Watched that movie when I was 10 or 11 years old, Terrified me for the rest of the summer.

1 person likes this

What did we learn on the show tonight, Craig?

Ranae ages well.

I do find the way some witnesses word their encounters to exclude other culprits as odd.

The man who saw a silhouette of a bipedal creature from his boat said

There was no one else around. There were no other trucks at the boat landing. At that point is when I knew it wasn't a person...

The thing that really amazes me is that this Matt Moneymaker fellow is making a fortune off this stuff. He proudly states that he's been "hunting Bigfoot for over 25 years" and everyone seems oh so impressed. Upon hearing that statement, and having watched a couple of the episodes, I knew this wasn't a show for me. When they can manage to get one 'on ice' I'll take another look.

1 person likes this

The thing that really amazes me is that this Matt Moneymaker fellow is making a fortune off this stuff. He proudly states that he's been "hunting Bigfoot for over 25 years" and everyone seems oh so impressed. Upon hearing that statement, and having watched a couple of the episodes, I knew this wasn't a show for me. When they can manage to get one 'on ice' I'll take another look.

I fully agree… I have tried several times to watch the show but it really isn’t for me and I normally watch anything with crypto’s in. I don’t think I have managed to sit through a whole episode. Even the characters in the program bore me.

I fully agree… I have tried several times to watch the show but it really isn’t for me and I normally watch anything with crypto’s in. I don’t think I have managed to sit through a whole episode. Even the characters in the program bore me.

Bad scripting. :yes:

It is kind of funny. He's been looking for a quarter of a century and can't find the darn thing, but yet he routinely interviews rooms full of folks who have allegedly seen one.

1 person likes this

I have full faith they will never find one. No one will. I don't watch the show in hopes of seeing a real bigfoot. It would have made the news long before the episode aired.

It's not just MM, but Cliff and Bobo have been searching just as long (not to mention many others). Yet, can't offer any proof of their existence. Just various encounters and "feelings" each experienced with and without sightings.

Edited by QuiteContrary

What he didn't mention was that he didn't actually want to find it.

1 person likes this

Why would you lose your income by finding something?

Or that he doesn't even believe in bigfoot's existence. It is the perfect unending search!

And continuous money maker.

Have you seen Bobo's bachelor pad? It was on AP. He hides his bigfoot money well is all I can say.

Edited by QuiteContrary