Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raw organic fruits and vegetables can treat

david icke is right

http://www.naturalnews.com/042848_organic_produce_cancer_cure_sick_car_industry.html

(NaturalNews) There is a 75-year "CON" known as Western Medicine, but it's a hush-hush topic in the news and in newspapers and magazines. Although medical doctors and surgeons are experts at fixing broken bones or removing animal fat from clogged arteries, the "pharmaceutical nation" known as the USA is caving in on itself, but nobody is allowed to talk about it on TV, or they lose all their sponsors. There is also a world of medicine known as organic food, but some people want to cook it, fry it, boil it or broil it, or even worse, grill it out, and that LIVE food becomes DEAD food, useless to the body, which needs nutrients for immunity, cellular health, vitality and sustainability.

What every new cancer patient needs to know

http://healthydebates.com/people-who-grow-their-own-food-labeled-extremist-by-dept-of-defense/

People Who Grow Their Own Food Labeled Extremist By Dept. Of Defense

( J. D. Heyes) If the founding fathers were reincarnated today, they’d probably start another revolution, this time to break away from an American government that has become far too imperial for its own good.

And as such, they’d be labeled “extremists” by those who mean to rule us.

In fact, the nation’s founders are considered extremists by the Pentagon, according to a new “training manual” that explicitly labels the framers as such.

Can anyone see the dots???????????? It's like the governments want people sick to keep the fake monetary system going.

• Like 1

From your link http://healthydebate...ept-of-defense/

Believe in freedom? You’re an extremist…

The manual defines an “extremist” as “a person who advocates the use of force or violence; advocates supremacist causes based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or national origin; or otherwise engages to illegally deprive individuals or groups of their civil rights.”

In addition, it says, “Nowadays, instead of dressing in sheets or publically espousing hate messages, many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.”

So, if ye love liberty and freedom more than ye love a big, powerful central government that has grown well beyond its constitutional boundaries, you’re an extremist. If ye dare to take care of yourself, to be an individual who grows his own food (weren’t there a number of farmers and plantation owners in the group of founding fathers?) ye are an enemy of the state.

The red part, that isn't the same as labeling everyone who talks about freedom as extremists, unlike the link claims. Individual liberties and states' rights to publicly boast your fully automatic light automatic firearm, or making the world a better place by culling 90% of the population or certain races or nations or religions or worldview-adopted people. The extremists of today use subterfuge instead of power-messages. Crude but there persuasion instead of slogans.

I'm all in for natural stuff, but it's hard for me to stand behind articles like this. You need to clean your own nest first if you want to be taken half-seriously. I've been more serious than this and people laugh me out constantly, only fools will buy what you say unless you pick your sources better and recognice it when you took bad sources.

Edited by Mikko-kun

I'm all in for natural stuff, but it's hard for me to stand behind articles like this. You need to clean your own nest first if you want to be taken half-seriously. I've been more serious than this and people laugh me out constantly, only fools will buy what you say unless you pick your sources better and recognice it when you took bad sources.

So where supposed to take people who are higher up as gospel? This is not the army, this is a forum. Am i supposed to believe money exist's because I see a bank? Am I supposed to go up to a bank manager and bow down to his greatness because of a belief in money? What If my belief is different to his?

It's all belief and what you wanna believe. So I can express myself and put whatever source I want to. If you dig deep enough you will see who holds the power and it certainly isn't the experts otherwise we would all be well enough right now!!

Perhaps the reason oncologists don't talk about raw foods is because they aren't dietitians.

That's generally how it works, only study 1 thing when once you study more about the human body an it's enviroment and how things work you start to build up a picture as how we are being manipulated.

It's all belief and what you wanna believe. So I can express myself and put whatever source I want to. If you dig deep enough you will see who holds the power and it certainly isn't the experts otherwise we would all be well enough right now!!

Sure this is a forum, sure you're entitled to post whatever you want along the rules, but if you want to be taken seriously, you do not do the highlighted part. Do you take sceptics seriously if they post half-assed sources? The people I seen here dont, for example when one source of GMO advocates had a financer with conflicting interests (financed by a known GMO company), and that's less obvious than what's in your source. That article blatantly resorts in selective reading comprehension, and you make nothing out of it.

As for the topic itself, the mind-body link is obvious, and if you tone down body health, you tend to get a duller mind. And dull minds make poor rebels. So I agree on the probable cause. And it's not because of money shortage that we're being pushed less healthy food, because those who have the power to direct the money flows as they wish can decide whether or not it's profitable to produce whatever foods you choose. Upping the prices artificially, via stock market and influencing legistlation always works. And it's hard for me to believe they'd be too stupid to realise the practical consequences of their legistlations, because a lot of experts see those consequences a mile away and can warn them.

And I never said we're supposed to take people higher up as gospel. If someone had the same agenda as you but drove it with means you think are dirty, you'd just shut up?

Sure this is a forum, sure you're entitled to post whatever you want along the rules, but if you want to be taken seriously,

I'll never be taken seriously until I am at the top of the pyramid which is impossible as I am not initiated to it.

you do not do the highlighted part. Do you take sceptics seriously if they post half-assed sources? The people I seen here dont, for example when one source of GMO advocates had a financer with conflicting interests (financed by a known GMO company), and that's less obvious than what's in your source. That article blatantly resorts in selective reading comprehension, and you make nothing out of it.

As for the topic itself, the mind-body link is obvious, and if you tone down body health, you tend to get a duller mind. And dull minds make poor rebels. So I agree on the probable cause. And it's not because of money shortage that we're being pushed less healthy food, because those who have the power to direct the money flows as they wish can decide whether or not it's profitable to produce whatever foods you choose. Upping the prices artificially, via stock market and influencing legistlation always works. And it's hard for me to believe they'd be too stupid to realise the practical consequences of their legistlations, because a lot of experts see those consequences a mile away and can warn them.

And I never said we're supposed to take people higher up as gospel. If someone had the same agenda as you but drove it with means you think are dirty, you'd just shut up?

So please, Mr. david icke is right, explain to me what exactly is present in organic foods that isn't included in non-organic foods that causes the human body to recognise when its own cells are malfunctioning.

A good diet is an important part of preventative health care, I don't deny that, but I don't buy for a moment that there is some magical quality in organic foods that is missing from their alternative. So if you please, the names of some chemical compounds present only in organic foods and their effects on the body so that I can do my own research. Otherwise I'm calling bunkum.

• Like 3

I'll never be taken seriously until I am at the top of the pyramid which is impossible as I am not initiated to it.

You really think so? Should take a look around you, a lot of people are interested in things people on top of the pyramid don't approve, you know that. And there's those too who dont openly advocate the "alternative things" but still receive the ideas openly, without denial. Maybe with healthy scepticism. Those are the ones you need to sell your stuff to if you want to make a difference. I shut up about this kinda stuff unless I think I can sell the stuff to them, because it's pointless to preach to the choire, ain't it?

So please, Mr. david icke is right, explain to me what exactly is present in organic foods that isn't included in non-organic foods that causes the human body to recognise when its own cells are malfunctioning.

This is the answer

Because back when everything was organic and "all natural" nobody got cancer.....

Ask anyone in the 50's 60's they never knew of cancer because the food was naturally grown was not interfered with. The milk was pure and in glass not plastic.

The body needs pure organic food not chemicals and E numbers. Most people go to a hospital when they hear the C word and panic and think a doctor with all the phd's and certificates are going cure them when good food can do it as well as other natural things I wont mention, don't wanna wake the admin up. lol

This is the answer

Because back when everything was organic and "all natural" nobody got cancer.....

Ask anyone in the 50's 60's they never knew of cancer because the food was naturally grown was not interfered with. The milk was pure and in glass not plastic.

The body needs pure organic food not chemicals and E numbers. Most people go to a hospital when they hear the C word and panic and think a doctor with all the phd's and certificates are going cure them when good food can do it as well as other natural things I wont mention, don't wanna wake the admin up. lol

Your ignorance astounds even me. Cancer has been recorded as far back as recorded history goes, the ancient Greeces ecen gave us the name.

For those who want a starting point for some real research:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Cancer

DIIR, maybe you should read up a bit instead of giving yourself a congratulatory BJ everytime you post one of these articles. At this point I'm partially convinced you don't even know what cancer is.

• Like 8

This is the answer

That's not accurate. Man has known of cancer for millennium, the earliest mention of it from 3000 B.C.out of Egypt. It was dealt with in various forms for thousands years and is fairly well documented for at least the last few hundred years. Geez, the American Cancer Society was founded in 1913. Pretty weird if the ACS was founded 40 years before anyone knew of cancer in the 50's.

Gosh, maybe check some sources other than David Icke?

When my uncle got cancer in the late 70s he tried this carrot juice every day and he even went to Mexico but he still passed I guess it was to late

This is the answer

Nope. The odds of suffering with cancer increase with age. We see more cancer because on average we live longer.As already pointed out cancer is nothing new. It also shows a lack of research to even suggest that in the 50's or 60's cancer was not an issue. There is no golden age of better health, we are healthier than ever and because many things that would have killed an individual sooner can be cured or managed they are more likely to live long enough to become at increased risk of developing cancer.

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-help/about-cancer/causes-symptoms/causes/what-causes-cancer

''Most types of cancer become more common as we get older. This is because the changes that make a cell become cancerous in the first place take a long time to develop. There have to be a number of changes to the genes within a cell before it turns into a cancer cell. These changes can happen by accident when the cell is dividing. Or they can happen because the cell has been damaged by carcinogens and the damage is then passed on to future cells when that cell divides. The longer we live, the more time there is for genetic mistakes to happen in our cells.'

Your ignorance astounds even me. Cancer has been recorded as far back as recorded history goes, the ancient Greeces ecen gave us the name.

For those who want a starting point for some real research:

http://en.m.wikipedi...story_of_Cancer

DIIR, maybe you should read up a bit instead of giving yourself a congratulatory BJ everytime you post one of these articles. At this point I'm partially convinced you don't even know what cancer is.

Pmsl,

If I don't agree with you I must theirfore MUST BE AN IMBECILE!! Pmsl.

Do I need to send my CV to you? :lol:

Gould blimey, wiki? Must be true then.

Edited by david icke is right

If I don't agree with you I must theirfore MUST BE AN IMBECILE!!

No. An imbecile label is something people earn on their very own by the posts they make.

Someone who posts such obvious nonsense as "Ask anyone in the 50's 60's they never knew of cancer because the food was naturally grown was not interfered with." just might be a <fill in the appropriate word>.

Someone who thinks that there is a simple cure for cancer just might be a <fill in the appropriate word>.

Someone who so easily falls for internet hoaxes just might be a <fill in the appropriate word>.

So here we have someone that falls for an opinion piece and then takes it hook, line, and sinker and then questions whether or not the wikipedia is correct. How about applying that to the original opinion piece?

• Like 3

Someone who thinks that there is a simple cure for cancer just might be a <fill in the appropriate word>.

Actually, cure for cancer might as simple as cannabinoids from you know the plant. I dont know if it can totally remove cancer from your system but many studies point out it reduces cancer growth and may even revert the growth, cause the pathogen to shrink in size. Medicinal industry has been consequently preparing it to a probably non-high pill form, and it can be used as both a cancer inhibitor and a painkiller. Ain't the first plant used for both mind-altering and medicinal purposes by far. Much of the modern medicines have substances isolated from the plant world, simple cures given a new form and without the natural repellent substances plants have. I know I borderline forum rules but it's hard to talk about cure for cancer and ignore it.

• Like 1

This is the answer

How did I know you were going to throw that malarkey up in response to my post?

Egyptian mummies have been found with cancer. This one had prostate cancer - one of the cancers the nutters typically say are caused by eating "chemicals".

http://news.sciencemag.org/2011/10/mummy-has-oldest-case-prostate-cancer-ancient-egypt

• Like 2

Actually, cure for cancer might as simple as cannabinoids from you know the plant. I dont know if it can totally remove cancer from your system but many studies point out it reduces cancer growth and may even revert the growth, cause the pathogen to shrink in size. Medicinal industry has been consequently preparing it to a probably non-high pill form, and it can be used as both a cancer inhibitor and a painkiller. Ain't the first plant used for both mind-altering and medicinal purposes by far. Much of the modern medicines have substances isolated from the plant world, simple cures given a new form and without the natural repellent substances plants have. I know I borderline forum rules but it's hard to talk about cure for cancer and ignore it.

Pointing out that a material has uses other than illegal ones is not a forum problem. The issue is promoting illegal activities and curing cancer should not be considered illegal.

The main problem with cancer is that it has so many variations under a single name. It has causes which also range widely from exposure to radiation, chemicals, and even viruses. (Not trying to make an all inclusive list). There are all sorts of claims for a cure all for such a diverse disease from baking soda, to diet changes, meditation, religious ceremonies, heat, Sun, etc.

There are people promoting all sorts of woo to line their pockets from people that are desperate. They make claims that are not supported by evidence. Their claims are worthless. They sometimes use testimonials about the efficacy of their methods. Real medicine gave up on case studies long ago - if we wish to be nice and call testimonials case studies. Human responses are so varied that it is necessary to use large groups to test the reaction/benefit/efficacy of any treatment.

It is really quite doubtful that a single cure all will ever be discovered.

Pmsl,

you have been clearly brainwashed

Pmsl,

At least Wiki doesn't shove ads for supplements and detox down your throat. I figures you of all people would be aware of such blatant brain washing. All in the name of profit no less!

• Like 2

I thought that you had a severe dislike for 'the experts'? Wiki is, at least, peer reviewed by 'average people'. The sources you've provided... not so much (at all).

• Like 1

This is the answer

http://blog.everythingdinosaur.co.uk/blog/_archives/2013/06/07/neanderthal-rib-bone-shows-signs-of-cancer.html

Another example. Who had a more organic diet than Neanderthals?

Medicine is based on empiricism. The advent of modern medicine has greatly expanded our life expectancies. Infant mortality rates also began to decline. There is a high chance that you might not be here if not for modern medicine. What is alternative medicine based on, except wishful thinking, folklore and hunches?

Our entire bodies are MADE from chemicals. Everything we eat, organic or not, contains chemicals. You act like organic equals good and chemical equals bad. Malaria is organic. Water is a chemical compound.

• Like 2

you have been clearly brainwashed

I wash my brain from the bull**** that the system is trying to enforce on me so yeah, BRAIN WASHED!! Got to get those little pesky parasite's out of our systems.