Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream BrainWashing

Whisperer

I had 2 unusual dreams 3 months ago that have been on my mind occasionally, as it seems that when ever I attempt to revisit the memories I find myself a further 2 weeks down the track wondering about them again.

In these dreams, my Head of Government is visiting me as though he were my greatest friend in life, very familiar, very congenial, very ordinary but insisting he is a nice guy.

When I realised my cat slept with me on both those occasions I imediatly set a countering thought to those 'intrusions' as I regard cats as protectors of metaphysicle attacks and the dreams have not returned.

My cat doesn't normally sleep with me but I do find her in the mornings on the bed after disturbing dreams.

I am a wanna be singer song writer in the making and politically focused protest songs are within my repotoir and one of those songs is very apt about polititians in general but leaders in particular which I plan to perform soon.

Its my thought that the dreams were some sort of brainwashing technique to discourage my presentation of the songs.

Certainly it could be subconscious rationalisations but I dont think so.

Do you recall any such dreams of similar vein?

And whats happend to spell check?

• Like 4

Hi,

I suspect that these dreams do have a deep message for you that they actually come from your soul. It is true that a great many things need to change in our political and social worlds. It is also true that the best way to accomplish deep and lasting changes requires compassion and appreciation for how we find our self where we are at any given time.

Your career and your desire to make improvements may well depend a lot on understanding these dreams and embracing their implications.

Sincerely,

John

I would probably trust your gut instinct on this, especially given that the dream is out of character. Maybe not as a brainwashing thing though, maybe as a direction from a higher order. I don't doubt that John Key might be a nice guy, but his actions and background are those of a manufactured puppet more than a leader..

A political song, maybe of protest, maybe about truth, leadership or new directions sounds like something our Country needs right now.. Music and song can move the masses, can raise the spirits and awaken folk to truths that are hidden in plain view..

Great things can start with Music or song..

• Like 1

Thanks Professor T, I do trust my instinct on this but am wondering if any one else has had similar dream scape scenarios as I wonder about the extent that folks with a lot of money and vested interests, using mind manipulation techniques and technologies to promote their outcomes in a subversive way, will actually do to employ them and how they might go about doing that.

In the end, no matter how we try, the only alternative to determining 'interference' in psychosociological manipulation is via 'instincts'.

We have a wealth of vague statements deliniating techniques like chemical, microwave and electromagnetic induction possibilities that it may behove us to apply seriouse consideration to 'stealth' manipulation systems.

We have seen that music can change world thought patterns in Concerts for Aid etc and entertainment can induce world phobias or trends in frightening scope at will as with fashions, attitudes and so on , so why not dreamscape manipulation as well.

We learn by copying, imitating 'hero' type exemplers from both the screen and air waves as a direct result of being 'entertained' or presented with scenarios that piques our interest in representing fantasies that we utilize to find our way through life in general or fufilling our desire to be 'wanted', 'loved' or 'looked up to', which gives ffetile grounds for foundation work in applying manipulative techniques on a local and global scale.

In my first post I postulate a theory that interference is being utilized and further, that that interference is directed at me personally, so that raises a question of 'how do they know?', 'Why do they care?' etc....

Who rules the puppets?

Just my meanderings here....

Part of it is because where ever you direct your awareness to, is where you will project your energy to. You're touching this energetically with your awareness. That is why you are getting the dream content and tapping into this whole domain. Song writing is as personal as you can get so with this being your "tool" for intentional purposes to bring about the awareness you want, it is no surprise that this is happening. Maybe to balance it out in your consciousness do some writing work about the world you would rather see and have and send that out as part of your message.

• Like 2

John Key visitng you while your asleep. Sounds like a nightmare.

Anyway, after the GCSB Bill and Kim Dotcom fiasco, I was involved in the protests and looked into taking things further. Whilst I never had dreams like your one, I did have a noticable increase in anxiety, which is unusual for me. However, that could be because I was pictured with placards denouncing Key on the news and in newspaper's, and being vocally against internal spying may make you a target for the GCSB

• Like 1

It's the connection that you make to 'that' energy via your awareness, humans are projecting constantly and mostly unconsciously, ask any empath or clairvoyant ;) ....seriously don't give this any other power than what it deserves. If one connects to something, they can disconnect from it. That is where your self power lies, just make a mental/emotional acknowledgement after such a dream or feelings and intend a complete disconnect from the source of it.

• Like 2

Thanks Professor T, I do trust my instinct on this but am wondering if any one else has had similar dream scape scenarios as I wonder about the extent that folks with a lot of money and vested interests, using mind manipulation techniques and technologies to promote their outcomes in a subversive way, will actually do to employ them and how they might go about doing that.

*snip for size*

In my first post I postulate a theory that interference is being utilized and further, that that interference is directed at me personally, so that raises a question of 'how do they know?', 'Why do they care?' etc....

Who rules the puppets?

Just my meanderings here....

Well, I'm sure I've dreampt of John Key before, maybe even similar to the "nice guy" thing, but I'm darned if I can remember when, or even find it in my dream diaries.. (hard to believe I've filled two Lecture Books with this stuff already)

There is one instance in the last few years where I've been certain that some type of mind control technique was being deployed against me, and one that I'm currently not sure off.

The first instance involved watching a you-tube clip regarding "how to never have to pay a power bill again" The clip was about 20 minutes, but by about the 8th minute I stopped watching it because the content was always leading somewhere but never getting to the damn point, then going over the same content again from a slightly different perspective. I realized then that I was being manipulated & annoyed that I'd let it go on so long, I switched it off.. (That night I had a very vivid and emotional dream that I was arguing on the phone about paying a bill, arguing to the point that my father became very distressed and annoyed with me) I've always thought that the you-tube clip was deployed to urge people to pay their bills and not complain about it.. When you think about it as being portrayed as a way to stop having to pay your power bill it was a beautifully packaged piece of brainwashing..

The other instance, or ongoing instances, is telephone calls where there is apparently no-one on the line.. (This happens to me regularly, and I'm always left wondering if these apparent blank calls are something a little more sinister..

One answers the call "Hello"

pause..

"hello?"

pause..

Hangup..

What Bug's me is the pauses, and the fact that some unknown has caused my attention to spike and reach down the line during the pauses where one is naturally waiting for an answer (information). Like Blue has mentioned above, when one's awareness is connected to something one is receiving information.. This IMO could be natural paranoia on my part, but I am always left feeling disturbed and wondering who it was, why the calls, one a month, maybe two.. But thanks to this thread and spending several hours reading through my Diaries looking for John Key, a few other connections with dreams and the like do make me wonder if the humble telephone is being used for much more sinister means than telemarketing.. These calls sure do "interfere" with one's attention and general mood.

As for the Puppetmasters, I can only offer Opinion.. I'm sure we all see their handiwork ever day but don't see the strings, or make the connections.. I often ask myself why humanity as a whole moves to rescue banks and corporations to the sum of trillions, but can't afford a few billion to save the starving of some nations or a few million to cure some diseases.. Why people believe in ideas that are plainly wrong or out-of-date as though the Idea's and ideologies of their national grandeur are more real or believable than squalor of their home towns. Why humanity even allow Nuclear power stations to continue after Chernobyl and Fukushima.. IMO reality is more important than theory or ideology when it comes to discerning the kind of truths needed to be known if ever humanity is to cut those strings..

The selfishness, the sordid motives, the prompt response to evil impulses for which the human race has been distinguished, has brought about a condition of affairs unparalleled in the system. A gigantic thought-form hovers over the entire human family, built by men everywhere during the ages, energized by the insane desires and evil inclinations of all that is worst in man's nature, and kept alive by the promptings of his lower desires. This thought-form has to be broken up and dissipated by man himself." (A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, p. 947/8)

http://www.esoteric-...thoutforms.html

Humanity can be better than this.

P.S..

How they know should be obvious by now.. Prism..

Why should they care.. To keep their power as long as they can..

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 2

bLu3 de 3n3rgy and john from lowel, cheers for the advice...well intentioned I am sure and perhaps relevent from your particular perspectives but I've been into this sort of thing for a long while and am well aware of both positions posited...however, neither seem to be the case here as actively blocking the intrusion brought it to a complete halt.

Though its a good call to remeber (for me) that energy is focused upon intent or subject.

Psycologically, it may be true that I am merely fantasizing and there is enough evidence in the post to posit that as perhaps the only outlook to consider and yet I remain unconvinced though I do take both your posts into the equation.

Profesor T on the other hand seems to be aware of my probing question here and thats the thing I am seeking to hear or read rather...I am highly suspicious of manipulation and am aware that 'viruses' come in many forms and may be delivered through any medium, even the flashing of monitors or more pointedly, web pages that load and unload faster than the eye can percieve.

Too many nations are currently experiencing the same things in their general population behaviours and so I thought, maybe its a world wide virus thingy happening where the dissolution of morals and upstanding behaviour characteristics could be the result of a diliberate campaign rather than the random occurance of 'technology' out of control...

Any way, thank you all....

Edited by mumanster

• 6 years later...

Hello Whisperer.

I found your thread today after waking up from a strange dream myself that was quite similar to the situation you described. I’d rather not go into details on a public forum but if anyone is still active on this post, please reply as I would feel much better knowing I am not alone in my experiences. 

• Like 1