Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Praying to God

The_Spirit_of_Truth

What I will write here is a simplified and limited description of my personal impressions.

If man wants God to "hear" him, he usually tries to connect with him by means of praying. But what does it really mean to connect with God?

The man must "tune up himself in to God", which means to reach such vibrations of his conscience that become compatible with "corresponding part of God's complicated personality" that can "hear the prayer".

But now I will tell you one secret, which is what would happen if man really has tuned up himself in to God:

As soon as man is tuned up in to (the higher self of) God, he - metaphorically said - becomes him a bit, which means that he starts to wish the same things like God wishes. It means, that even if it was the future unhappiness of his mankind, he suddenly agrees with it and wants it too. If he did not want the same things like God, he could be connected with him.

However, when the same man releases himself from the God's reality and returns back to that of human, only then he starts to want the fulfillment of his original human wishes again.

Another option during praying, a compromise, is to connect to some "lower part of God's complicated personality" and/or to some corresponding intelligent stream & reality of his, but you cannot ask much, because it does not use to fulfill any bigger wishes.

All creatures want God (= consequently Precreator) to give them and/or to their kind greater prosperity and well-being. However, when you think of asking of this, you must know the following:

Above all, the Allorganism is here to service its owner - Precreator (= Supergod, the God of all the Gods). So that all the various spiritual & material kinds are here a little bit more because of him than he because of them!

And remember this: No one can successfully ask the Highest One of a higher amount of his subjective happiness than which is predestined for him! To ask him of more is useless.

Apart from it, sometimes God - if he wants - can connect with some creatures and then let them pray to him and answer them. Sometimes God can play with them even in this way.

Some are supposed to pray and not to be answered at all; some are supposed to pray and to be answered partly; and some are supposed to pray and to be answered fully. Never forget that God has created many diverse paths that we are supposed to walk along. Some are shorter and some longer, some more pleasant and some more painful.

In conclusion, there is one good thing worth mentioning that sometimes uses to happen: People ask God exactly of what he has predestined for them to be given. In such a case their wish is in a full agreement with the God's wish: People pray and God answers :-)

By the way, individual prayers - that is praying alone without other people - are better than those with other people. And better is also when you are not listened to by other people during your praying.

In the end, there is the most important thing of all: Pray for what is called "The Second Coming of Jesus Christ". Ask him to come! All the prayers for any help to those most suffering human souls are less important. When he comes, it will solve all.

If everything is predestined then whats the point in praying at all. If god has already decided what is going to happen to you then chances are he's not going to change his mind even if you say please and thankyou.

If everything is predestined then whats the point in praying at all. If god has already decided what is going to happen to you then chances are he's not going to change his mind even if you say please and thankyou.

If your parents know you love them, then what's the point in telling them that you love them? Do you suppose prayer is a request to change God's mind? Or is it communication because that's how all relationships work - by talking to one another! Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

It's my belief that we are all already connected with a greater being/energy/intelligence, because we are a small part of a greater whole. That we are disconnected or can be disconnected, is an illusion or a malfunction of our consciousness or awareness. I'm not sure it's a deity, right now I don't see it as deity in the way the Judeo-Christian or the other world's great religions commonly use, but more like a web or energy that infuses and informs everything. Well, that's it for my Sunday meanderings. Anyhoo, my prayers are solely those of thanks, for my life, my children, all the wonderful people & events in my life. Don't know who/what receives it, or if it is received at all, but it does reinforce my belief that gratitude is one of the ways to happiness.

• Like 1

What I will write here is a simplified and limited description of my personal impressions.

If man wants God to "hear" him, he usually tries to connect with him by means of praying. But what does it really mean to connect with God?

The man must "tune up himself in to God", which means to reach such vibrations of his conscience that become compatible with "corresponding part of God's complicated personality" that can "hear the prayer".

But now I will tell you one secret, which is what would happen if man really has tuned up himself in to God:

As soon as man is tuned up in to (the higher self of) God, he - metaphorically said - becomes him a bit, which means that he starts to wish the same things like God wishes. It means, that even if it was the future unhappiness of his mankind, he suddenly agrees with it and wants it too. If he did not want the same things like God, he could be connected with him.

However, when the same man releases himself from the God's reality and returns back to that of human, only then he starts to want the fulfillment of his original human wishes again.

Another option during praying, a compromise, is to connect to some "lower part of God's complicated personality" and/or to some corresponding intelligent stream & reality of his, but you cannot ask much, because it does not use to fulfill any bigger wishes.

All creatures want God (= consequently Precreator) to give them and/or to their kind greater prosperity and well-being. However, when you think of asking of this, you must know the following:

Above all, the Allorganism is here to service its owner - Precreator (= Supergod, the God of all the Gods). So that all the various spiritual & material kinds are here a little bit more because of him than he because of them!

And remember this: No one can successfully ask the Highest One of a higher amount of his subjective happiness than which is predestined for him! To ask him of more is useless.

Apart from it, sometimes God - if he wants - can connect with some creatures and then let them pray to him and answer them. Sometimes God can play with them even in this way.

Some are supposed to pray and not to be answered at all; some are supposed to pray and to be answered partly; and some are supposed to pray and to be answered fully. Never forget that God has created many diverse paths that we are supposed to walk along. Some are shorter and some longer, some more pleasant and some more painful.

In conclusion, there is one good thing worth mentioning that sometimes uses to happen: People ask God exactly of what he has predestined for them to be given. In such a case their wish is in a full agreement with the God's wish: People pray and God answers :-)

By the way, individual prayers - that is praying alone without other people - are better than those with other people. And better is also when you are not listened to by other people during your praying.

In the end, there is the most important thing of all: Pray for what is called "The Second Coming of Jesus Christ". Ask him to come! All the prayers for any help to those most suffering human souls are less important. When he comes, it will solve all.

Once one is connected to god one can not go back to just being human again as if the experince had never happened, Because one knows some greater truths of humanity and our relationship to self, others, 'god' and the universe.

This will change your life and set you on a different path to the future. It creates an enduring new world view .

There is no predestination. God hopes and wants. every human to connect to him, every human to be transformed, and every human to be saved. That is one possibilty which remains open, because each single one of us can make it happen for ourselves. It is true that, in "surrendering" self to god becming one with god, and following god's path for you , your whole life will be happier, more empowered, more constructive, richer and complete.

It's my belief that we are all already connected with a greater being/energy/intelligence, because we are a small part of a greater whole. That we are disconnected or can be disconnected, is an illusion or a malfunction of our consciousness or awareness. I'm not sure it's a deity, right now I don't see it as deity in the way the Judeo-Christian or the other world's great religions commonly use, but more like a web or energy that infuses and informs everything. Well, that's it for my Sunday meanderings. Anyhoo, my prayers are solely those of thanks, for my life, my children, all the wonderful people & events in my life. Don't know who/what receives it, or if it is received at all, but it does reinforce my belief that gratitude is one of the ways to happiness.

The trouble is that, mostly, one as had to experience this to understand it, yet alone 'believe" it s possible.IE the sense of connectedness comes through being connected, so only those who are, or have been connected, are aware that ALL humans can exist this way. Some people are like neurons in the brain of god which have no synaptic connection to the rest. Others have a complete connection . Edited by Mr Walker

Jesus died on the cross to teach us how to live. He made that connection with us and then it's up to us how to go about it. When we believe, we have Him to guide our path and by communicating with him it helps us to keep on living. With the bond that we create with him, it makes us whole, protected somehow, regardless of the happiness and challenges in our lives. So we pray, we talk to Him, we tell Him everything, we ask, and we thank Him. Not much of a difference with the kind of relationship we have with our loved ones.

• Like 2

The point in praying is the same like the point in life. The purpose of our life is to feel what we are to feel. Our feelings cause energy & matter to transform, which is what God requires.

Some must experience the feeling that God does not hear them, others that he does. There is a point in everything in human life.

But now I will tell you one secret,

it isnt required for man to 'tune up' with god or anything. In case you believe in god, you probably get the idea that god is all-knowing/ all powerful. It can get 'down' (with your own words) to you if it wills.

Answering of a prayer totally is at god's will, you cant guess or know the dynamics there, because god pleases as it chooses.

it isnt required for man to 'tune up' with god or anything. In case you believe in god, you probably get the idea that god is all-knowing/ all powerful. It can get 'down' (with your own words) to you if it wills.

Answering of a prayer totally is at god's will, you cant guess or know the dynamics there, because god pleases as it chooses.

No. A connection to god is a two way thing. It is not enough for god to desire it or will it. You must work at it also. I wouldn't put it quite like the spirit of truth does (about vibrational levels) but it requires a mutual connection of mind, body, will and spirit.

God by definition is an all powerful and all knowing thing.

It is a new age approach (law of attraction and things to this regard) to think that people need to 'tune up' themselves. But please also see that law of attraction doesnt talk about god at all and it isnt about prayers also. IF you are believing in GOD you by definition of it, accept that it can 'tune down' to you if he wills.

Edited by thyra

Their's no way a man can become a GOD...

Sources please. :innocent:

In other words, how do you KNOW this is true.

The trouble is that, mostly, one as had to experience this to understand it, yet alone 'believe" it s possible.IE the sense of connectedness comes through being connected, so only those who are, or have been connected, are aware that ALL humans can exist this way. Some people are like neurons in the brain of god which have no synaptic connection to the rest. Others have a complete connection .

But one can experience being connected at the oddest & most inopportune times for what seems to no reason whatsoever. When that happens, it's like a flash of light that illuminates that which has always been there, and once we catch a glimpse of it, we want to know more, if simply to figure out what the heck that was. No, I don't think any of us are disconnected, we just believe or think we are. We are part of a much greater whole and as long as we live always will be part of that, and as such, connected. Awareness, now, that's a different thing. But awareness often starts as small sparks and matures with the passage of time. Disconnected from God/Spirit/BigKahuna/Goddess/Divine? Impossible. The belief that we are or can be? All too common.

But one can experience being connected at the oddest & most inopportune times for what seems to no reason whatsoever. When that happens, it's like a flash of light that illuminates that which has always been there, and once we catch a glimpse of it, we want to know more, if simply to figure out what the heck that was. No, I don't think any of us are disconnected, we just believe or think we are. We are part of a much greater whole and as long as we live always will be part of that, and as such, connected. Awareness, now, that's a different thing. But awareness often starts as small sparks and matures with the passage of time. Disconnected from God/Spirit/BigKahuna/Goddess/Divine? Impossible. The belief that we are or can be? All too common.

I'd agree, in a way.Wwe all have a physical connection ( like a wifi modem) but in many it is switched off. Sometimes it takes a conscious decision to switch it on but sometimes a power surge just breaks through.