Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EzyEllis

May I have a reading please?

5 posts in this topic

If anyone can I'd be grateful, I am open to any questions if needed.

Edited by EzyEllis

I see water ...an ocean maybe crashing waves have you been thinking about the navy I keep hearing the word fleet and I feel like im torn......that's how I do a reading its fast and fleeting and I write everything that comes to mind I am still slowly trying to test my skills....I usually leave interpretation to you as a simple reading as above is exhausting though short....if youd like to give me feedback feel free to msg me thanks

1 person likes this

I see water ...an ocean maybe crashing waves have you been thinking about the navy I keep hearing the word fleet and I feel like im torn......that's how I do a reading its fast and fleeting and I write everything that comes to mind I am still slowly trying to test my skills....I usually leave interpretation to you as a simple reading as above is exhausting though short....if youd like to give me feedback feel free to msg me thanks

Hey that was pretty good, Well yeah I tried out for the Royal Marines when I was younger and failed on my maths test, and I've been constantly having day dreams about retaking the test because I m going back to the gym where it all started, I.e when I first attempted the royal marines. But I've got to go to a company tomorrow Called Marine co for Voluntary till they take on Rigging/Warehouses apprenticeship which supplies Ropes and all the gear trawler men so it could sort of mean the same thing to.... Torn yeah I do feel a bit broken.. Haven't been the same for long time. Tomorrow may start a big change in my life

:)

Thank you very much mate.

Edited by EzyEllis

Hey that was pretty good, Well yeah I tried out for the Royal Marines when I was younger and failed on my maths test, and I've been constantly having day dreams about retaking the test because I m going back to the gym where it all started, I.e when I first attempted the royal marines. But I've got to go to a company tomorrow Called Marine co for Voluntary till they take on Rigging/Warehouses apprenticeship which supplies Ropes and all the gear trawler men so it could sort of mean the same thing to.... Torn yeah I do feel a bit broken.. Haven't been the same for long time. Tomorrow may start a big change in my life

:)

Thank you very much mate.

I'mglad to know what I see and hear may be real thanks for the feedback and I wish you all the best in your venture :tu:
1 person likes this

I'mglad to know what I see and hear may be real thanks for the feedback and I wish you all the best in your venture :tu:

Well I'll be glad to say I ended up cleaning warships so you were really damn close,I Dint get the job with that marine co plus and I failed with the royal marines try again next year.

Thought I'd update.

1 person likes this