Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Alien Picture Surfaced This Weekend!

wallarookiller

A new picture surfaced this weekend of a supposed "grey alien". I know it's fake, but it still doesn't look like any grey I've ever seen. Looks more like some kind of ghostly apparition to me. :)

So supposedly a group of people were hiking in Bulgaria when one of them took a picture of the alien. I'm still not sure if it was deliberate or if they noticed it after. Judging from the fact no one is really looking up at it in the picture I'm gonna guess they noticed afterwards.

Here are the pics from here

grey-alien-bulgaria-large.jpg

grey-alien-bulgaria-31.jpg

grey-alien-bulgaria-4.jpg

• Like 2

Cool picture. It's hard to say what it is, but most likely just a person with a mask on. It would appear the are wearing a green top as well. So could be any number of other things like a Bigfoot that is into experimenting with fashion, a Grey that got cold so bought some clothes, a serial killer with Jason mask, the Slender man, a hillbilly playing a prank, one of the group of people in the photo also playing a prank, it could even be photo shopped into the picture etc.

Normally I would expect some story to come along with the picture. Like they were young student researchers looking for some alleged crash site. Or some school kids that got lost and no one ever saw them again, but rescuers found a bag with the camera with the photo in etc.

• Like 1

so the photographer took a picture of the backs of his or her friends whilst a tree was blocking the view....

dont think so!

• Like 5

so the photographer took a picture of the backs of his or her friends whilst a tree was blocking the view....

dont think so!

I've made that kind of mistake, it happens.

I think this is pareidolia but a pretty good example of it - so good I can't help wondering if there was some "enhancement". I really can't picture a naked alien casually watching a mass of humans treading in his/her general direction. The gap between the walkers and the alien is well within hearing distance, unless the group was "quietly and stealthily" tiptoeing along without disturbing any twigs or underbrush - any right thinking critter would be well gone and out of range of the photographers lens.

Although to be fair ... I guess the alien could be short sighted and deaf,in fact he/she might not operate with any of the five senses as we know them at all, hmmm.

• Like 2

I think this is pareidolia but a pretty good example of it - so good I can't help wondering if there was some "enhancement". I really can't picture a naked alien casually watching a mass of humans treading in his/her general direction. The gap between the walkers and the alien is well within hearing distance, unless the group was "quietly and stealthily" tiptoeing along without disturbing any twigs or underbrush - any right thinking critter would be well gone and out of range of the photographers lens.

Although to be fair ... I guess the alien could be short sighted and deaf,in fact he/she might not operate with any of the five senses as we know them at all, hmmm.

ok granted but the mistake often happens just before or just after a decent shot, in this case though the before or after would still be of their backs. Throw in the 'probability' factor, i.e. what are the odds of an accidental picture being the one that captures a being...

I am no photographic expert (hint Chrlzs where are you) but the third blown up picture seems to throw a different image as far as dimensions are concerned IMO...but I think the experts may be better placed to point to any 'problems' with this aspect should one exist.

edit to add: lol just seen Chrlzs lingering with intent :)

Edited by quillius
  • Like 1

ok granted but the mistake often happens just before or just after a decent shot, in this case though the before or after would still be of their backs. Throw in the 'probability' factor, i.e. what are the odds of an accidental picture being the one that captures a being...

I am no photographic expert (hint Chrlzs where are you) but the third blown up picture seems to throw a different image as far as dimensions are concerned IMO...but I think the experts may be better placed to point to any 'problems' with this aspect should one exist.

edit to add: lol just seen Chrlzs lingering with intent :)

Chrlzs - come on, set us straight. Waiting, waiting .... patiently waiting.

• Like 1

...so neither the 'thing' nor the image can be authenticated. Now there's a surprise.

And I wonder if "Alien-UFO-Research" are the ones who, when they made their 3x zoom not only used interpolation of the type that causes false detail but also ridiculously distorted the image while doing so.. (Or do aliens always get fatter when zoomed, but only when it's 3x?) How bad an imaging analyst would you have to be to get it that stupidly wrong..

• Like 5

That was me, in Papa Szentgyorgy's hunting forest, trying some exercise physical to get the the body human shape into. Spietzolg!

Edited by szentgyorgy

A new picture surfaced this weekend of a supposed "grey alien". I know it's fake, but it still doesn't look like any grey I've ever seen. Looks more like some kind of ghostly apparition to me. :)

So supposedly a group of people were hiking in Bulgaria when one of them took a picture of the alien. I'm still not sure if it was deliberate or if they noticed it after. Judging from the fact no one is really looking up at it in the picture I'm gonna guess they noticed afterwards.

Here are the pics from here

grey-alien-bulgaria-large.jpg

grey-alien-bulgaria-31.jpg

grey-alien-bulgaria-4.jpg

Its not a new story at all, here it is in 2012

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=141259

I know I have been a part of a thread on (debunking) it too, not sure if here on UM or some place else, will have a look about later... but, as usual, no alien folks

As usual... no names and just a vague location which could easily fictitious preventing any further inquiry. How many times have we been here?

Sad that this anonymous stuff gets UFO nuts excited these days. :no:

• Like 2

No I don't believe that old wives tale for a minute.

It's either a deliberate fake or it's real.

It's not an illusion.

No I don't believe that old wives tale for a minute.

Zoser believes that pareidolia is an "old wives tale". I didn't know cognitive scientists were old wives.

Remember the Face on Mars? Zoser believes it was a "fake".

Zoser believes that pareidolia is an "old wives tale". I didn't know cognitive scientists were old wives.

Remember the Face on Mars? Zoser believes it was a "fake".

Nothing written here convinces me that the OP is nothing but an illusion.

As I say often and I'll keep repeating it; show me one like it and I'll believe you.

In detail, form, etc.

Good enough for me!

Well it could be easily be fake. As usual unless someone comes along and admits to the deed, we may never know.

Nothing written here convinces me that the OP is nothing but an illusion.

As I say often and I'll keep repeating it; show me one like it and I'll believe you.

In detail, form, etc.

Use your imagination and imagine any of these photographed from a distance and how they might appear in the right conditions to be confused for something that isn't there.

116989_467f75d0a68905402462eb3bc64cf212_mdsq.jpg

Owl+pareidolia.jpg

z-arbol_humano.jpg

Let me guess, those aren't exactly the same as what it's in the OP and aren't aliens therefore can't be the same thing? I reckon they're much more impressive than this "alien".

I'm not saying it IS pareidolia, but illusions do happen and people think they see stuff that isn't there all the time. Look at the regular news stories of twits who think they have found Jesus or the Virgin Mary in a burrito or rust stain.

And as for the pic in the OP, there's not much in the way of 'detail' as such to it. It's 25 pixels wide. Zoom in without distorting it any and you get this: (click to enlarge)

zcae.png

Not particularly detailed or impressive, is it when you take a proper look at it?

A Google search shows the same image on various websites being claimed as Spain or the Northwest USA instead of Bulgaria.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 5

LOL, it sure generated some wild claims!! Have a look at this description! Anyone up for a laugh?

This is proof that Aliens are among us. The government of the United States does not know about this at all. If the US government knew of the existence of these Aliens they would have sent them foreign aid by now. Do not share this with anyone inside of the US government or we will no doubt see an increase in national debt as we pour out foreign aid to these Aliens. No fence is tall enough to keep out Aliens like this.

LINK

As Seeder pointed out, this is not new, anyone also remember the one from 2005?

500;375;1ffe72073cb85c559b879c2b1476ff7bade71cc2.jpg

• Like 1

That`s one chilly Alien ! It could be a Snow Big-Foot ,or Swamp Snow gas !,Even Photo shop ! :alien:

Why would an alien be hanging out in the woods in Bulgaria? Everybody knows they prefer open pastures where they can better mutilate livestock.

• Like 4

Why would an alien be hanging out in the woods in Bulgaria? Everybody knows they prefer open pastures where they can better mutilate livestock.

Maybe heaps of rocks in that forest? Big ones?

• Like 2

Maybe heaps of rocks in that forest? Big ones?

If there's one thing we know, it's that aliens like to stack rocks.

• Like 2

If there's one thing we know, it's that aliens like to stack rocks.

And then vitrify them so they can ................... um ................. something really good.

• Like 2

And then vitrify them so they can ................... um ................. something really good.

Drill perfect holes in them?

• Like 2