Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is anyone else getting annoyed with texting?

spartan max2

I don't text, I have 1000 free text a month but i usually use 2-3. If i need to tell someone something I just make a call, it's stupid to waste the time texting and waiting for response.

I'll take texting over calling any day, I generally don't like talking to people all that much. I just want to stay in bed and read.

I don't text, I have 1000 free text a month but i usually use 2-3. If i need to tell someone something I just make a call, it's stupid to waste the time texting and waiting for response.

I text many times because I want to be respectful of the person I am contacting. They can answer me at their convenience.

I text many times because I want to be respectful of the person I am contacting. They can answer me at their convenience.

It's a phone, that is it for, to call someone, it's not disrespectful if you call someone.

if don't wanna be bothered i'll just put it on silent.

It's a phone, that is it for, to call someone, it's not disrespectful if you call someone.

if don't wanna be bothered i'll just put it on silent.

It is if you are calling them at work. I have a brother who I text with a couple times a week. Nothing urgent. He answers me when he has time. On weekend I call him and talk. Texting is not evil.

Actually it is a cell phone. They are now for more than talking.

It is if you are calling them at work. I have a brother who I text with a couple times a week. Nothing urgent. He answers me when he has time. On weekend I call him and talk. Texting is not evil.

Actually it is a cell phone. They are now for more than talking.

No i'm not saying that tecting is evil but to call someone is easier, but if you know that someone is working and stuff it's ok.

I'm saying there are lot of people that just prefer texting, not with the same reasons as you( that i completly agree wiith you ).

It's really irritating getting 10 sms from someone to tell you something, when all that can be avoided with just one phone call.