Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill Clinton Says

RavenHawk

So sad when they discover there's no honor among thieves :w00t:

• Like 1

Be warned, we had Margie Thatcher as our first Lady,and look what happened to Britain, into a bargy with the Argies, sold all our assets,stopped building ships, let the Arabs buy half of England, and we still haven't recovered.

• Like 2

Be warned, we had Margie Thatcher as our first Lady,and look what happened to Britain, into a bargy with the Argies, sold all our assets,stopped building ships, let the Arabs buy half of England, and we still haven't recovered.

I don't know what Thatcher did to bolster or terminate NHS, but I have always thought that that was what was ailing England and not Arabs buying land. She probably had to swallow her beliefs and cut manufacturing (especially ships) so that NHS could survive. What more do you guys have to sacrifice for NHS before you go the way of Greece, Portugal, etc?

http://swampland.tim...h-care-promise/

Ouch! I guess this makes it official. Hilary is running for President and Team Clinton is going to tear Team Obama a new one and exploit the fall of a community organizing hack.

There is just bad news all around the Obama Administration this week.

They are probably desperate for a diversion to change the subject.

. Hilary is running for President and Team Clinton is going to tear Team Obama a new one and exploit the fall of a community organizing hack.

that is a lot worst than all problems we have now combined

• Like 1

Laying the foundation for Hillary in 2016, that's all. Bill's a pretty sharp guy, have to give him credit there. However, I really don't think things will change much even if Hillary wins the presidency. I wonder who the GOP will run against her.

• Like 1

Laying the foundation for Hillary in 2016, that's all. Bill's a pretty sharp guy, have to give him credit there. However, I really don't think things will change much even if Hillary wins the presidency. I wonder who the GOP will run against her.

Whoever it turns out to be we know at least it won't be a conservative. :(
  • Like 1

Whoever it turns out to be we know at least it won't be a conservative. :(

I don't know, I think Paul has a decent chance of gaining the nomination.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 2

I don't know what Thatcher did to bolster or terminate NHS, but I have always thought that that was what was ailing England and not Arabs buying land. She probably had to swallow her beliefs and cut manufacturing (especially ships) so that NHS could survive. What more do you guys have to sacrifice for NHS before you go the way of Greece, Portugal, etc?

Hey Buddy at least we have an N.H.S. and Mums to be from all over the world have been known to come to the U.K. for a holiday just as baby is arriving,then of course when baby is born , baby has dual nationality,and when mum and baby leave hospital they both zoom off not having paid a penny.We pride ourselves on Free medical aid to all,and we don't have to worry about insurance to pay Medics or Hospitals.Tell Mr. O, that. Edited by spud the mackem

Hey Buddy at least we have an N.H.S. and Mums to be from all over the world have been known to come to the U.K. for a holiday just as baby is arriving,then of course when baby is born , baby has dual nationality,and when mum and baby leave hospital they both zoom off not having paid a penny.We pride ourselves on Free medical aid to all,and we don't have to worry about insurance to pay Medics or Hospitals.Tell Mr. O, that.

I have a friend from Iceland, and he and his wife did this with both their children. :)

Whatever Bill Clinton says I usually do the complete opposite.

Obamacare looks nice. ;)

Kidding. But seriously, Clinton's an idiot.

• Like 3

Whatever Bill Clinton says I usually do the complete opposite.

Obamacare looks nice. ;)

Kidding. But seriously, Clinton's an idiot.

It's like Harry giving advice to Lloyd, LOL.... :)

Ya think? LOL, of course nothing would change. They both work for the same banks and corperations.

• Like 2

Hillary the candidate for 2016. As a surprise to no one...

• Like 2

Bill's pretty good a laying a "foundation," and if by sharp you mean devious, I agree.

Bill's pretty good a laying a "foundation," and if by sharp you mean devious, I agree.

I think you meant to put the quotation marks around the word "Laying"

• Like 1

Hey Buddy at least we have an N.H.S.

Exactly! It is slowly draining the life blood of England.

and Mums to be from all over the world have been known to come to the U.K. for a holiday just as baby is arriving,

NHS should only be for the British. Allowing this behavior is fiscally irresponsible.

then of course when baby is born , baby has dual nationality,

And this can cause problems for the child if they ever decide to run for a high political office or work in national security. Having a second citizenship creates a conflict of interests.

and when mum and baby leave hospital they both zoom off not having paid a penny.

This is called robbery. As if I had broke into any home in England and carted off all the family valuables. I take without replenishing. That’s not very conservation minded.

We pride ourselves on Free medical aid to all,and we don't have to worry about insurance to pay Medics or Hospitals.Tell Mr. O, that.

Yup, just throw away your treasury and birthright so that your grandchildren and theirs will have no future.

• Like 1

Hillary the candidate for 2016. As a surprise to no one...

Hillary 2016: "I will save our health care (like I tried to do twenty years ago)."

This stuff about what Bill Clinton said about Obamacare makes interesting poop for republicans to throw at democrats on the message boards until then.

No fear though, CyberKen & co. will continue to torment the democrats and make them so angry before the next election they'll actually vote for Hillary.

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 2

If Hilary is elected I'll move to Canada.

Then you'll join the many I've met who were moving here if Bush won a re-election in '04.

She is unelectable. What a waste of time.

Well maybe her getting the Democratic nomination would be a good thing; we might find out what really happened in Benghazi. Without more clarity here she certainly should not be President.
  • Like 1