Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rapture

If God was a Prayin Mantis

4 posts in this topic

If God was a prayin Mantis would u still want to go to heaven? Consider the topic description in relation to the following scenarios ( and feel free to add your own)

* A slave : For example, an african slave would rather NOT run into the arms of white-jesus ( get my point)

* Women and Children may opt for Hell before entering heaven under the rulership of God the Father

* A chicken, cow, or pig- considered a lower species not worthy of an afterlife according to humans- would hardly feel comfortable upon seeing Human ( male or female) on the throne; exspecially if there is a cooking grill around.

* A great number of cats and dogs will probably make an attempt to run upon seeing God in the form of human

So, as I asked earlier>>>> If God was a prayin Mantis would u still want to go to heaven? For myself, I would look forward to heaven

http://www.photo-dic...ying_mantis.jpg

Edited by rapture

You do know female Praying Mantis eat their mates.

Sexual cannibalism is common among mantises in captivity, and under some circumstances may also be observed in the field. The female may begin feeding by biting off the male’s head (as they do with regular prey), and if mating has begun, the male’s movements may become even more vigorous in its delivery of sperm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis#Reproduction_and_life_history

If god is a Praying mantis hope he is male.

You do know female Praying Mantis eat their mates.

If god is a Praying mantis hope he is male.

Geez....the penalty for sexin prayin mantis sounds worst than humpin that old serpent. I don't think sex is allowed in heaven.

Geez....the penalty for sexin prayin mantis sounds worst than humpin that old serpent. I don't think sex is allowed in heaven.

No sex, that wouldn't be heaven then it would be hell.