Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MI6 spy death probably an accident say police

seeder

I dont really get into conspiracies, but this is seriously wrong....

So a fairly new guy working for the UK's spy agency MI6, is found naked, in a sports bag, inside a dry bath, in his flat. No signs of forced entry or struggle....

So fair enough there are some weirdos in life, real life gimps too, and some people do get off on strange practices.... sure its not a big stretch to say someone likes getting in sports bags naked.. its possible of course

But the worry with this story is... the sports bag was fully zipped up, and then had a padlock put on it.... plus its taken 2 years to reach this conclusion

"The death of MI6 spy Gareth Williams, whose body was found in a padlocked sports bag, was probably an accident, police have said".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24927078

• Like 2

That was always going to be the conclusion. Why did it take them 2 years to come up that conclusion?

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 1

That was always going to be the conclusion. Why did it take them 2 years to come up that conclusion?

I dunno, but they always seem to have such a 'long time' to investigate these things dont they... perhaps its to let the smoke clear and peoples feelings to mellow? ie, so they can be more accepting of utter BS maybe...

Accident? Are they having a laugh or something! How about just telling the truth, i.e they haven't got a clue what happened, and MI6 won't play ball so their hands are tied.

• Like 3

Whoa, what?? :unsure2:

Do they actually accept people to buy this?

• Like 1

But what can anyone really do about it?

• Like 1

But what can anyone really do about it?

Well, not too much, really....

I just don't buy it though. It's just like, "Two shotgun blasts to the back of the head....Yeah, it's suicide." :-*

• Like 2

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: a spy getting killed by accident like anyone is ever going to believe that.

• Like 2

Heres a (miss-info?) reconstruction, probably done by a contortionist - and a female - who are always more flexi than men.. now, none of us know how his body was positioned in the bag, do we?

Without knowing more details and facts, it's hard to say.

I can imagine some person with Houdini type thoughts trying to lock himself in a bag.

Not me, I have claustrophobia, but I can imagine it. :innocent:

Without knowing more details and facts, it's hard to say.

heres what they said last year

• Like 1

Could've been a dom/sub sex thing where he was to stay in the bag till his dom came back to let him out, dom never came back, he passed out, died

Unless it was reported his neck was snapped or he had a gunshot wound or a stab wound that lead to death I'd have to assume something similar to this happened.

• Like 1

Accident? Are they having a laugh or something! How about just telling the truth, i.e they haven't got a clue what happened, and MI6 won't play ball so their hands are tied.

Telling the truth would mean they system is in threat.

A slightly different perspective from the OP BBC link

"Scotland Yard chiefs said they thought Gareth Williams died alone – but were forced to admit that gaps in the evidence made it impossible to be sure".

His furious parents rejected that verdict and said they stood by a coroner’s ruling that the brilliant codebreaker was probably killed unlawfully. They also accused MI6 of allowing the circumstances of his death to be covered up.

Full story

http://www.dailymail...lly-killed.html

Note this bit

"Police have also been unable to explain why his DNA was not on the lock on the bag and his prints were not found on the rim of the bath".

So he climbed in, zipped up, put a padlock on, all from inside the bag, and then managed to wipe every trace of his DNA away too, presumably with a cloth that want found either? Puleeease!

Someone had gloves on..

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Mr. Williams must have angered some powerful people with MI6? Stepped on some very big toes?

Yeh no doubt! and I wonder how Snowden would have ended up too if he hadn't fled for Russia..

• Like 2

Yeh no doubt! and I wonder how Snowden would have ended up too if he hadn't fled for Russia..

Perhaps like Michael Hastings....?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The 'Realm' will always protect itself and its secrets.

Whatever it may take in order to do so.

That includes a life.

Whatever their supposed loyalty.

Or profession.

• Like 2

Could've been a dom/sub sex thing where he was to stay in the bag till his dom came back to let him out, dom never came back, he passed out, died

Unless it was reported his neck was snapped or he had a gunshot wound or a stab wound that lead to death I'd have to assume something similar to this happened.

I agree with this theory. Except there would have been contact somewhere along the line. People that have unusual fetishes would in my opinion join internet groups of like minded people. There must be some computer evidence of people he emailed etc. Also I would think that he would use his mobile phone to keep in contact with people into this odd restriction fetish so there should be records of that contact. I think the phone companies, by law, have to keep text messages of everyone for 5 years, so I'm sure there would be some clues there.

The lock is the part that does not make sense, if he enjoyed the feeling of being restricted in a bag then why would he do something so dangerous and reckless as to lock the bag, he would have been intelligent enough to realize he would be trapped and die. So yes I do believe he was expecting someone else 'person x' to come and rescue him. Whoever that person is, will be the key to this case. It may be innocent and 'person x' had an accident and could not make it in time, he may have arrived too late and then panicked so had time to remove any evidence he could think of that connected him to the victim. Which IMO would mean he has a lot to lose, maybe a married man with children and probably a good job. He stood to loose his family and job if he got found out. This 'person x', who I assume is also into the restriction fetish is highly unlikely to have met a like minded person in a random bar. Again I suggest that they originally met online. I bet if I look hard enough online I can find a fetish site that caters to people with this particular fetish, I also bet there is a part of the site where people can give details to hook up. I bet if someone actually dug deep enough they could solve this case pretty quickly.

It is also possible the police thought of the above theory and followed it until they did meet 'person x', at which point it may have been proven beyond doubt that it was an accident and the police have decided not to wreck that persons life and have used discretion and labeled it an accident.

The only other theory I have right now is that an enemy spy learned of the victims fetish and used the information to create a persona to get close to the victim and then contrived the whole situation knowing that he would purposely not go and let the victim out of the bag. So effectively it could be an incredibly complex murder.

_EDITED-

edited for grammer

Edited by bulveye
  • Like 2

Its either a very complex murder where they didn't bother to remove the body afterwards or it was an accident.

I feel like the accident and people's stupidity when sex is involved is most likely.

• Like 1

They are under the assumption everyone else is as stupid as they are....and that we believe all the BS they feed us.
  • Like 2

The BS minera refers to has been fed to the 'Commoners' since time began.

It helps build empires, lands, and states.

It helps keep governments kings queens presidents senators prime ministers MP's etc etc in a job.

Personally speaking tho. . .

I dont think any of the above could lie straight in bed.

Or detect cow **** in a cattle truck.

The chosen 'few' often play by different rules than the 'many'

Edited by 05854

• 3 weeks later...

Its either a very complex murder where they didn't bother to remove the body afterwards or it was an accident.

I feel like the accident and people's stupidity when sex is involved is most likely.

Why would it be an "Accident"? he was the only on there, no other persons finger prints were on the bag, could of been suicide

Why would it be an "Accident"? he was the only on there, no other persons finger prints were on the bag, could of been suicide

Accident as in it could have been a sex game gone bad. Because the thrill for the victim may have been the feeling of helplessness and impending sense of doom, then he would possibly have arranged from someone to come and 'save' him in time. If that person was for example ran over or their car broke down and they could not get to the victims flat in time then it would be classed as an accident or 'death my misadventure'.